Real Madrid - Osasuna - 18/01/2009
Villarreal - Mallorca - 18/01/2009
Athletic Bilbao - Valencia - 18/01/2009
Almeria - Atletico Madrid - 18/01/2009

Attachments

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
gonna be a good game. if Osasuna play as tight as they did vs Barca, against Real too they can get a point off this game! :)

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
84' Barcelona [4 - 0] Deportivo La Coruna
21' [1 - 0] L. Messi
27' [2 - 0] T. Henry
41' [3 - 0] S. Eto'o
82' [4 - 0] T. Henry

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
baraye oonast ke to 3-4 sale akhir in chizaro migoftan. ;)
if you are referring to me i dont recall ever saying Barca is all about Ronaldinho , however i do say "Messi" does play a MAJOR part in your team which is NOT a problem, every team has a star and yours is just a SUPER STAR, hala en kos shera ke migi chiye jaryaanesh be ghole General "Aghela danand, bale jaanam"

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Jesus Christ!! I don't recall any side as dominant as the current Barca team since I've been following football. Messi is without any doubt the best player in the world right now with Dani Alvez following him. If everything goes as it is and Messia stays injure-free they won't face any major obstacle to win the CL. Eventhough, I have my own doubts about their defense, they are just way better than any other team.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
if you are referring to me i dont recall ever saying Barca is all about Ronaldinho , however i do say "Messi" does play a MAJOR part in your team which is NOT a problem, every team has a star and yours is just a SUPER STAR, hala en kos shera ke migi chiye jaryaanesh be ghole General "Aghela danand, bale jaanam"
na to nisti...baraye oonyekie ke migoft faghat ronaldinhost, ronaldinho bere Barca dige chizi nemibare, ya baghie ke migoftan bejoz ronaldinho hame averageand.. ;)

kootash bekonam...daram bareye Sly o Fariborz peygham mifrestam...ghablana kheili dar bareye Barcelona migoftan, akhiran chizi nemigan. Robinho ham tebghe Sly sarvare Messie...yani bood. :D

Aug 26, 2005
LOL, I just saw the highlights of Barca-Deportivo...must be fucking depressing being a Madridista. Barca play awesome, get all the points too...and spent a fraction of what you guys did on their players.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
na to nisti...baraye oonyekie ke migoft faghat ronaldinhost, ronaldinho bere Barca dige chizi nemibare, ya baghie ke migoftan bejoz ronaldinho hame averageand.. ;)

kootash bekonam...daram bareye Sly o Fariborz peygham mifrestam...ghablana kheili dar bareye Barcelona migoftan, akhiran chizi nemigan. Robinho ham tebghe Sly sarvare Messie...yani bood. :D
LOL.. dude.. oon moghe Ronaldinho bood, hala ham Messi roo oomade dare baratoon bazi mikone. How about you though? According to you, Deco made everyone in your team the players they were. Now he's gone and you're still winning.

I still stand for what I said. Ronaldinho in his first 2-3 years, was your whole team.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
LOL.. dude.. oon moghe Ronaldinho bood, hala ham Messi roo oomade dare baratoon bazi mikone. How about you though? According to you, Deco made everyone in your team the players they were. Now he's gone and you're still winning.
Well...he went to Chelsea and in his first few weeks they were winning and he was their best player, then he hit an injury and he drifted away just like the whole team. Now he is injured again.But nevermind, he has already led 2 teams to CL titles. How did Ronaldinho play though? Oh...he didn't play last night at all. They save him for the big teams like....Catania :D

So it's all about Messi now? Then how come Messi doesn't play as well for Argentina as he does for us?

I still stand for what I said. Ronaldinho in his first 2-3 years, was your whole team.
Yeah..he was the whole team. Too bad that somehow he hasn't won anything yet outside of being the whole team while everyone else seems to do just fine without him. And how come with better team mates(I mean...according to you Pirlo is also much better than Xavi as an example) he ain't doing shit? Amazing! There must be something...ya man daram porteghal mifroosham ya to :D

Oh...do you also stand by what you said about Robinho?

Here you go again. What did I really say wrong? I still stand my ground. Barca was in the dark until the emerge of Ronaldinho. With him being on the top of his career you achieved not once not twice but several trophies. With him going downhill then you know what happened.

If you're really marking Xavi, iniesta as what barca can do and achieve with them then why they didn't do it back to Ronaldinho time. Ronaldinho is shit ? then don't worry barca fans We take you there where you deserve to without him.... On the side note you have not won anything yet ..... You can prove me wrong but can't deny the history...

Messi is god