Lashkhors back on the streets-pictures

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
vaaay...bastards..:spank::confused- baz tabestun shod.

inam az AN and our stupid naive ppl voting for him or boycotting election to let likes of him get elected.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
vaaay...bastards..:spank::confused- baz tabestun shod.

inam az AN and our stupid naive ppl voting for him or boycotting election to let likes of him get elected.
نیلو جان
جسارت نباشه!
اشتباه نکنم شما هم جزو عزیزانی بودی که از فرط نا امیدی به عملکرد اصلاح طلبا خواستار نشتن در خوانه مردم بودی!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
نیلو جان
جسارت نباشه!
اشتباه نکنم شما هم جزو عزیزانی بودی که از فرط نا امیدی به عملکرد اصلاح طلبا خواستار نشتن در خوانه مردم بودی!
Ehsan jan,
yes in the earlier Parliminatry Election where they eliminated reformists massively. But not in Presidential Election 2005 where likes of Mostafa Moeen was in the race. It was the 2nd round that made it so awkward to participate. I mean who is more jerk? AN or Rafsanjani? everyone knew what a bastard Rafs is, so voted for the unknown one..turned out he is much much worse..

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
what you guys forget is that this is our culture, our women used to wear scarves before Islam, you are a bunch of 'gharb zadeh' traitors.

Nov 24, 2007
Here they are again...a small sample of the low life bastards of IRI.

Now I finally understand what General was talking about. You guys are KING of Exaggeration. why are You judging so quickly, was any of you there?

Let's go over picture by picture

PICTURE 1) All I see is two boys standing next to each other, one of them is smiling (giggling) while covering his mouth by his hand, and I see a camera man in the back ground. Common sence tells us that this is a film shooting and the boys are excited to be there. Were in hell did you People get harrasmand from only aghelan danand.

PICTURE 2) Some polis men holding a female clothse. is that a crime against humanity? Come on people, maybe he is buying it for his wife? Come on use some common sense.....

PICTURE 3) A polis man in a COFFE SHOP. All I got to say is DUUUHHHHHHH. The poor guy after a long day running after criminals is there to buy DONUTS. LOOK here in USA. If a police man goes to a store here (and we all know they love donuts) buying something is that a crime?

PICTURE 4) Two women are talking to each other. Maybe they are high school friends.

I'm to tired right now to explain all pictures, maybe tomorrow. The whole point is that unless one of you have been there and seen it with your own eyes, or if there are a video of any of the above incidents, all you are doing is making up stories and fantasising. Get a life wake up, what harrasment. END of the story is that the nothing can be proofed y the above pictures. YOu want proof that I'm right here is a proof on VIDEO. Our president has said it himself that he does not care. You think that he is STUPIED to say something like that on TV and do the exact opposite?

To my hezbi brothers, can you pm me so I can send you my bank account number.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This is all pictorial evidence of the fascist mentality of this regime.
Very unpleasant and worrying in the short-term but in the long-term these pictures will bear evidence to the vile and disgusting nature of this regime.
Things will not stay the same for ever. One day these pictures will haunt this regime and they will be forever hated for it in out history.
Whoever believes otherwise is vaery naive, as this regime is very naive for thinking they can do these things forever and acheive something positive.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Now I finally understand what General was talking about. You guys are KING of Exaggeration. why are You judging so quickly, was any of you there?

Let's go over picture by picture

PICTURE 1) All I see is two boys standing next to each other, one of them is smiling (giggling) while covering his mouth by his hand, and I see a camera man in the back ground. Common sence tells us that this is a film shooting and the boys are excited to be there. Were in hell did you People get harrasmand from only aghelan danand.

PICTURE 2) Some polis men holding a female clothse. is that a crime against humanity? Come on people, maybe he is buying it for his wife? Come on use some common sense.....

PICTURE 3) A polis man in a COFFE SHOP. All I got to say is DUUUHHHHHHH. The poor guy after a long day running after criminals is there to buy DONUTS. LOOK here in USA. If a police man goes to a store here (and we all know they love donuts) buying something is that a crime?

PICTURE 4) Two women are talking to each other. Maybe they are high school friends.

LOOOL. You are taking General's next post away from him :)

Nov 24, 2007
more pics..ridiculous..

LOOOOLLL this one definitly take the prise, the poor police man is checking his driving licence. For gods sake maybe and just MAYBE he was SPEEDING, DRUNK DRIVING. In the hell wholes that you guys live in the police men never check driving license. You guys are nothing but a bunch of shahi, MKO supporters...... Harrasment my asssssssssssssss.

Nov 24, 2007
seriously whats wrong with this guy? because he wears gel in his hair?

Stop your damn exaduration. Nothing is wrong with that picture because nothig is going on. The guy in Orange is giving a "SALAME ARTESHI" to the police man. Now that means either he is a police in civil clothes or he is just trying to be funny.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Stop your damn exaduration. Nothing is wrong with that picture because nothig is going on. The guy in Orange is giving a "SALAME ARTESHI" to the police man. Now that means either he is a police in civil clothes or he is just trying to be funny.
lol! :) totally agree!!!

stop spreading your zionist propaganda!

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
omg absolutely pathetic! This is really really really fucking sad!!! I feel sorry for all these people because this really is so fucking disgraceful..

Khak to sare AN!!