Latest photos of Iran (Asian) Cheeta

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
عکس : انتشار اولین تصاویر از گله های یوزپلنگ آسیایی در توران

جهان نيوز : مدیر پروژه بین المللی حفاظت از یوز پلنگ آسیایی بزرگترین جمعیت یوزپلنگ آسیایی در دنیا را گله ای 20 قلاده ای دانست که در توران زندگی می کند و محیط بانان در گروههای چند قلاده ای موفق به عکسبرداری از آنان شده اند.
علی جورابچیان گفت: در یک اتفاق نادر و استثنایی از چهار قلاده یوزپلنگ بالغ حین نوشیدن آب در محل چشمه پروبال پارک ملی توران (سمنان) عکس گرفته شد و این اتفاق برای نخستین بار است که محیط بانان موفق به آن شده اند. پیش از این تنها در آفریقا توانسته بودند از گله های یوزپلنگ تصاویری تهیه کنند.

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
absolutely love those iranian big cats ... wow .... wish we could somehow re-introduce the asiatic lion to iran (via india) but that is impossible as we've destroyed their environment ... same goes for the mighty caspian tiger ... what a shame !

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Islam and the Islamic culture have not been kind to animals. If you don’t believe me just see how dogs are treated and how Muhammad and Ali talk about killing dogs this mans best friend. Going back to the panther I remember a while back when the last of this kind or similar family type was killed in Mazandaran Jungles. I do not have access to youtube here but if you search Iranian panther gets killed or dies you should come across that clip and how its on back of a truck and then killed or something of that nature. It’s a shame to see how many rare animals have been hunted down and extinct. Same exact thing has happened in Afghanistan and I was watching this show where they named close to like 20 to 30 animals that do not exist there anymore.

May 9, 2004
Islam and the Islamic culture have not been kind to animals. If you don’t believe me just see how dogs are treated and how Muhammad and Ali talk about killing dogs this mans best friend. Going back to the panther I remember a while back when the last of this kind or similar family type was killed in Mazandaran Jungles. I do not have access to youtube here but if you search Iranian panther gets killed or dies you should come across that clip and how its on back of a truck and then killed or something of that nature. It’s a shame to see how many rare animals have been hunted down and extinct. Same exact thing has happened in Afghanistan and I was watching this show where they named close to like 20 to 30 animals that do not exist there anymore.
دوست عزیز
باز شما امدید و از خودتان داستان بافتید ؟
بروید سخنان پیامبر را در مورد رفتار با حیوانات بخوانید و ببینید هزار و چهار صد سال قبل نظر پیامبر اسلام
در مورد رفتار با حیوانات چه بوده

اینجا بنده چند حدیث از پیامبر اسلام را برای شما مینویسم تا از خودتان داستان بافی نکنید
ان کس که حیوانی را ازار دهد خداوند او را لعنت خواهد کرد
ان کس که خون حیوانی را بدون دلیل بریزد در اخرت خداوند او را مورد باز خواست قرار میدهد
خداوند زنی را به جهنم وارد کرد چون گربه ای داشت و ان گربه را ازار داد تا اینکه گربه بمرد
هیچ درختی را بدون سبب ریشه کن مکنید و هیچ حیوانی را بدون سبب مکشید
هیچ موجود زنده ای را ازار مدهید
روزی رسول خدا بر قومی میگذشت دید که بره ای را کشته اند و به جسد ان تیر میاندازند
رسول خدا انها را از این کار نهی کرد
رسول خدا خری را دید که روی پیشانیش را داغ کرده بودند انگاه گفت : خداوند لعنت کند هر انکس که با این حیوان بیچاره چنین کرده
و صدها حدیث دیگر
و چنانکه قران می فرماید :هیچ جنبنده ای در زمین و پرنده ای در اسمان نیست مگر انکه امتهایی مانند شما هستند
سوره انعام ایه 38
می ایید و چرت و پرت می نویسید و انتظار دارید مردم باور کنند

بله جانم

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
General your Maghlate parani will not work here. Unfortunately I do not have unlimited time like you to just write page after page full of pure BS and expect the readers to believe it. There are several hadiths in regards to Muhammad ordering the killing of dogs and how they should be killed. There are sources of him ordering Ali his son in law to go out and kill them as well.

There is a reason they say sag (pars mikonad) to bring down the language of Persia which is Parsi. Why do you think they referred to dog as Pars if they had such high regards for mans best friend. Take your empty words elsewhere as the truth about Islam is known. Islam does not treat humans well and you dare to come on here and attempt to protect it against animals. I suggest you just dont come out and say empty things wihtout knowing the reasons behind it.

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
General your Maghlate parani will not work here. Unfortunately I do not have unlimited time like you to just write page after page full of pure BS and expect the readers to believe it. There are several hadiths in regards to Muhammad ordering the killing of dogs and how they should be killed. There are sources of him ordering Ali his son in law to go out and kill them as well.

There is a reason they say sag (pars mikonad) to bring down the language of Persia which is Parsi. Why do you think they referred to dog as Pars if they had such high regards for mans best friend. Take your empty words elsewhere as the truth about Islam is known. Islam does not treat humans well and you dare to come on here and attempt to protect it against animals. I suggest you just dont come out and say empty things wihtout knowing the reasons behind it.
Remember when intelligence was a *good* thing?

Feb 7, 2009

Dorood Ostad,

Thank God that there are true Iranians like you who spent their time to learn about Iranian history rather than what Muhammad or Ali said.

Oct 20, 2003
Why do you think they referred to dog as Pars if they had such high regards for mans best friend.

استاد معظم، پارس بمعنی سگ نیست، یکی از معنای پارس طبق لغت نامه دهخدا آواز سگ یا بانگ سگه.
ضمناّ اگر منظورت از آنها اعراب اند، اعراب که اصلاّ حرف پ ندارند. شما که ماشاالله استاد هستید باید مطلبی که در حد بچه های دبستانیه رو بدانید

May 9, 2004
استاد معظم، پارس بمعنی سگ نیست، یکی از معنای پارس طبق لغت نامه دهخدا آواز سگ یا بانگ سگه.
ضمناّ اگر منظورت از آنها اعراب اند، اعراب که اصلاّ حرف پ ندارند. شما که ماشاالله استاد هستید باید مطلبی که در حد بچه های دبستانیه رو بدانید
دوست عزیز ایرانپاک
لطفا مغلطه نفرمایید
جناب استاد وقتی می گویند محمد ص و علی ع توی کوچه های مدینه و مکه راه می رفتند و با شمیر گردن سگ ها را می زدند یعنی می زدند
ووقتی ایشان میگویند سگ پارس می کند کلمه عربی است یعنی کلمه عربی است و
منظور این بوده که محمد ص و علی ع به ایرانیان توهین کنند

شما لطفا نیایید و از خودتان داستان بنویسید

بله جانم

Last edited:
May 9, 2004

جناب استاد بزرگ
بنده باید بگویم استادان تاریخ و لغت وفرهنگ باید جلوی شما لنگ بیاندازند
:1:

بله جانم

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Off topic.

This might sound silly, but why do we use the Arabic Alphabet? Who wrote the Arabic grammar, and when did we Persians started using it? Was it before we get invaded by Arabs, or after?

When did the Arabs invade Persia? Was it before Mohammed, or After?

I remember reading somewhere that at some point in history, Islam's prophet sent a letter to Persia's king/emperor at that time, and asked him to convert to Islam, bla bla bla.

In what language did the prophet write that letter?

In what language the King replied?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
One can not expect anymore from those who follow blindly and throw words in the open irresponsibly to come up with any stronger argument rather than trying to make fun of and belittle as it has been used and is by petty akhoonds and those that can not follow logic. There is no question that Dehkhoda lists pars as a sound made by a dog as his COMPLETE dictionary lists all variations of verbiage when it comes to description. When you hear a dog do you hear “ o o “ or pars pars??? Do you see any logic there? Invading Arabs perhaps called it fars mikone and it came to be known as pars mikone. When you live for two hundred years under the sword and your books are burnt and people forced to forget and use other attributes of linguistics it is a possibility. When some people hate you and want to belittle your language and what it sounds like they can easily attritube it to the sound that comes out from an animal they do not respect. They compare it to the sound of a dog to bring down its value and worth. This was shown on Iranian TV through Homer Abramian and I am sure those that have little knowledge about Iranian culture know of him and his credentials and all the events and conferences and other scholarly events that he has put together. He with sources came and specifically talked about this issue and how it came to being.

General once I find sometime I will provide sources here of Muhammads order to Ali to go and kill dogs and how they are Najes and how they should be treated. Unfortunately for me and fortunately for you time is a big obstacle.

Oct 20, 2003
There is no question that Dehkhoda lists pars as a sound made by a dog as his COMPLETE dictionary lists all variations of verbiage when it comes to description. When you hear a dog do you hear “ o o “ or pars pars??? Do you see any logic there? Invading Arabs perhaps called it fars mikone and it came to be known as pars mikone.
The short answer to your question is, no I do not see any logic here :)!

Invading Arabs called it "fars mikone" and it came to be known as "pars mikone". قصد اساعه ادب ندارم ولی این نظریه شما یه کمی همچین آبکیه

Oct 20, 2003
General once I find sometime I will provide sources here of Muhammads order to Ali to go and kill dogs and how they are Najes and how they should be treated. Unfortunately for me and fortunately for you time is a big obstacle.
Don't bother Ostad aziz, you said you do not have time, it sure looks like ti. But try to read more rather than listening to Fouladvand and the likes :).
Here is what Quran says about the animals, the prophet could not have contradicted Quran which is the supreme command for Muslims:
There is not an animal on earth, nor a bird that flies on its wings, but they are communities like you...Qur'an 6:38

If you want to learn more from a reliable souce read the following article
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/islamethics/animals_1.shtml