Launched my first location in Orange County..

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Hi all-

Finally I can announce that I opened my 8th restaurant but first one in Orange county. One more is opening in Irvine spectrum in 3 months. :) It has been a tremendous journey since 2010 when I expanded and now standing 8 locations. 3 more is planned this year along with another 6 next year:)

Here are some recent reviews..

http://www.yelp.com/biz/luna-grill-lake-forest

If you are in the neighborhood come and visit..:)

B

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
I looked at your menu and now I feel really hungry. It's similar to middle eastern places in Scandinavia plus you have the Persian kababs.

good luck with everything, I know I would go there if I lived close by.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Congrats Bijan jan,

If you don't mind me asking - how are you funding your rapid expansion? is it through the cash your other businesses are generating or through loans?

Thanks

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Oh yeaah I read that on Luna Grill facebook page Bijan jan! So proud of you and your lovely wife's hardwork and ambitions in expanding ur business.

Good for ppl in Irvine. I had my most delicious meal in San Diego at Luna Grill.:) thnx for review link,will add mine too!

Hope to hear about ur expansion into Canada soon!;)

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Hi all-

Finally I can announce that I opened my 8th restaurant but first one in Orange county. One more is opening in Irvine spectrum in 3 months. :) It has been a tremendous journey since 2010 when I expanded and now standing 8 locations. 3 more is planned this year along with another 6 next year:)

Here are some recent reviews..

http://www.yelp.com/biz/luna-grill-lake-forest

If you are in the neighborhood come and visit..:)

B
Congrats Bijan. Have you started Franchising or is it still at Enterprise level?

Feb 4, 2005
Damet garm Bijan jAn. Dast marizaad agha khasteh nabashi. Now please mail me an ISP discount card acceptable in all locations.

Merci

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Bijan jan congrats with the rapid expansion. As I mentioned a few years ago when you are ready to make the jump to the east coast give us a call. :)
heyy, we, in Eastern Canada, are in line first! we requested long time ago! + we have better economy. So der, as Abs says!;)

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Thank you guys for yoru kind words.

Congrats Bijan jan,

If you don't mind me asking - how are you funding your rapid expansion? is it through the cash your other businesses are generating or through loans?

Thanks
Ipride jaan, it is all corporate owned. All locations are paid in cash, we are debt free company with over 200 employees and a Corporate office in the nicest location in San Diego with 5 executive members. We are changing our website and you will soon find much more info about us. No loans are involved it is all based on cash flow of restaurants and internal financing.

Damet garm Bijan jAn. Dast marizaad agha khasteh nabashi. Now please mail me an ISP discount card acceptable in all locations.

Merci
Payandeh Iran joon, ISP discount is accepted in every location, just let me know when and where ;-)

Love it - Kabobery!!
Best Wishes Bijan Jaan - Get a lawye, sell franchise, and send me my share.
Masoud jaan, our name is trade marked, so is the "Word" Kabobery" . We don't need franchisees at this point, companies looking for money generally franchise to get more locations, we do accept investments with a nice return ..though ;-)

Oh yeaah I read that on Luna Grill facebook page Bijan jan! So proud of you and your lovely wife's hardwork and ambitions in expanding ur business.

Good for ppl in Irvine. I had my most delicious meal in San Diego at Luna Grill.:) thnx for review link,will add mine too!

Hope to hear about ur expansion into Canada soon!;)
Thanks Nilou joon, I have expanded the menu and I offer a lot of nice quality products, all grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free meats, never frozen ... you should visit San Diego more often :)

Thanks everybody :)

B

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Picture of Bijan on the cover of Forbes coming up. followed by GQ.:D

Congrats AghA Bijan.

BTW: AS a small biz owner myself (relatively speaking other wise I should've said tinny) I can imagine what a challenge it might be and what it would take to reach where you are and a good reason to be proud of.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Picture of Bijan on the cover of Forbes coming up. followed by GQ.:D

Congrats AghA Bijan.

BTW: AS a small biz owner myself (relatively speaking other wise I should've said tinny) I can imagine what a challenge it might be and what it would take to reach where you are and a good reason to be proud of.

Motori joon Thank you DadAsh!! I will never make it to GC or Forbes but I will be honest it felt good seeing that :khodai:

Hope things are well with you.. and thank you everybody for the well wishes!! It wasn't easy to expand but with the infrastructure we have not it is much easier.:)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Since when is Toronto Eastern Canada?
lol,since New York is considered East of U.S. yeah Toronto isnt the further East of country,but its still East enough to have Eastern time!

Thanks Nilou joon, I have expanded the menu and I offer a lot of nice quality products, all grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free meats, never frozen ... you should visit San Diego more often :)

Thanks everybody :)

B
oh wow really?! As far I remember back in 2 yrs ago, ur meals were also organic..seriously ur doing magic serving such a high quality organic food(which costs more than non-organic) with such an affordable price to customers.:)

Aw thank you for ur offer, Bijan jan..:) I'd love to as well, anytime time permits..send my best regards to ur lovely wify too!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Payandeh Iran joon, ISP discount is accepted in every location, just let me know when and where ;-)
Music to my ears Bijan jan.and i hearby give you full permission to incorporate my name in your Menu. " mashdi kabob " , " mashdibery " , " mashdi polo " , and even " joojeh mashdi ". :). Best of luck to you. :cheers: