Leaked News: Regime’s 5-Phase Attack Plan for 22 Khordad

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I don't believe it was leaked out. I believe it is intentionally broadcast to intimidate the mass. We should not act as an accessory to the crime.

May 12, 2007
reverse propaganda. in other words "horseshit"

nothing will happen. street demos are a thing of the past.
I also don't believe we will see large demonstrations. But why?
I blame this peacefull approach. It took long time and frustrated people. However there are signs that IRI has understood that the hardline policy is not appropriate any more.

Why is our nation so desperate against a minority?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Why is our nation so desperate against a minority?
It's quite a deep concept, but based on my own experience and research, the minority has reached a level of mental fanaticism not understood by the average human being.

It is not simply a battle of armed vs. unarmed. It's not just about who has more power. It's mostly a matter of each side's potential for viciousness. The majority has sub-zero potential (being Iranian and fairly soft hearted), while the minority is capable of producing some truly impressive vicious and heartless acts unknown to the civilized mind of the 21st century.

I'm not writing this as a joke or out of frustration. It's the simple truth.

What might cause a person to engage in such barbaric acts and sub-human behavior needs to be studied and discussed by those who have more credibility than I do, but my simple mind tells me constructive creation of extreme poverty in certain rural areas of Iran has been a long-term plan just to come to the regime's rescue on these days.

A hungry, poor, angry and well taught religious soul with some timely physical training will do you wonders when you throw 100,000-400,000 Tomans at him for a day's work. Add to that the suspense of having the upper hand in a battle with no boundaries as far as your superiors are concerned. The instincts of a religiously and financially abused person can be deadly. They ARE deadly. We've seen it.

Sorry for the long post. I could go on for a while on this, but I'm going to stop for now.

May 12, 2007
The majority has sub-zero potential (being Iranian and fairly soft hearted), while the minority is capable of producing some truly impressive vicious and heartless acts unknown to the civilized mind of the 21st century.

I'm not writing this as a joke or out of frustration. It's the simple truth.
Greate post specially the above part. They can be wild while the rest of
people are soft hearted.

Feb 17, 2009
even if we look from the negative point IR will remain in power for 10,15 years more. then what ? they are not going survive longer then stalins regime or the iraqi baath regime.

from my view i give them max 20 years more. either they will completely get removed by a bloody revolution or after death of khamenei iran gets slowly and slowly reformed into a full secular democracy

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
The Bastards have started this already,

اجراي طرح مبارزه با بدحجابي و مزاحمين به نواميس مردم توسط نيروي انتظامي در تهران
پلیس تهران بزرگ از امروز شنبه طرح برخورد با مزاحمین نوامیس، مروجین فساد، مانکنهای سازمان یافته و هنجارشکنان داخل خودرو را در معابر و بزرگراههای تهران آغاز کرد.