leeeverpool leeeverpool leeeverpool

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i will be a liverpool fan tomorrow. i would love to see them beat chelsea in the league cup final to show them u cant buy everything with money.

i will probably be proven wrong, but I LOVE IT i love it if they can beat them (kevin keegan style ;))

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
I am not sure whether I like the idea of a Man U fan cheering for us...

Beating Chelsea would be sweet, but what I really want is for Man U to win nothing this season.

Jan 23, 2003
I have a feeling liverpool will win tomorrow.

As great as chelsea have been, their luck has finally ran out and they are not having it so smooth anymore.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
If I was a reds fan too I'd be very excited about the prospect of winning this useless cup. Another crap year in the league means you can find a distraction by all this. While you're at it you better hope 'pool wins the champs league too cause its the only way you get to play in the comp next year. Toffees aren't gonna give away fourth spot!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Sporthead said:
If I was a reds fan too I'd be very excited about the prospect of winning this useless cup. Another crap year in the league means you can find a distraction by all this. While you're at it you better hope 'pool wins the champs league too cause its the only way you get to play in the comp next year. Toffees aren't gonna give away fourth spot!
4th spot is urs man! no sweat! just make sure u buy back gravesson for half price over the summer, after gerrard has gone to spain ;)

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
Toffees not giving up 4th spot...

I don't think anyone is worried about Everton. They are a bunch of thugs who will not even qualify for UEFA cup let alone CL.

Liverpool are on the way up. They will win on Sunday. They will qualify for CL. They will reach the Semis in CL.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
soroushk said:
Toffees not giving up 4th spot...

I don't think anyone is worried about Everton. They are a bunch of thugs who will not even qualify for UEFA cup let alone CL.

Liverpool are on the way up. They will win on Sunday. They will qualify for CL. They will reach the Semis in CL.
LOOL its funny how scousers call other scousers 'thugs' lol

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
Scousers by definition are a bunch of thugs. Believe me Liverpool is a tough unpleasant city - Toxteh where people like Fowler, Gerrard and Carragher are from is a craphole. Just look at Rooney and you get a fair idea of the gene pool.

But I was really talking about Everton as a football team. Who in their right mind wants to watch these guys? When Graveson was your star player and Carsley is your hero, then your game cannot be football. Everton belong in the cesspit of the premiership, they would disgrace England in CL.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
everton might not play the best flowing football in the premiership, and they might not be a team full of stars, but they are very disciplined, with a good coach.

if they finish 4th after 38 games, then they deserve their place in CL, and no one can deny them that! they have earned it.

about thugs, well that bit i agree with u lol.

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
OK if they finish 4th they'll go to CL - unless they lose the qualifying tie like Newcastle did 2 years ago.

But don't you think it's important to want to watch a team play? Is it just results?

I hate Man U with a vengeance, Arsenal and Chelsea less so. But I still would pay to watch them. Watching Everton is like watching a fight, it's all blood and guts. You don't see any beautiful moments from them, it's all committment.

Oct 31, 2004
Man Chelsea fans look here, You've got a young motivated manager who will accomplish many things but he has no class thats what seperates him form the Ancelottis,Fergusons, and Wengers. Why do you got to provoke the crowd like that what happens if theres a rioyt and somebody is hurt.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i cant beleive he did that!! i never thought a manager would do such a thing! not just that but arguing with carraghar too! lol i was like WTF!

i also didnt know chelsea had signed gerrard already! ;)

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
I hope Madrid signs Gerrard next season..

that's the problem with english players...

The tabloids make them bigger than they are, unfortunately they are too stupid to think about it("Hey..I haven'T won shite my whole life. Maybe I ain't that good?!"), therefore they believe it and then the decline starts.
Gerrard is just terribly dumb whenever he makes it in his own box....

Oct 1, 2004
westwienmaskulin said:
I hope Madrid signs Gerrard next season..

that's the problem with english players...

The tabloids make them bigger than they are, unfortunately they are too stupid to think about it("Hey..I haven'T won shite my whole life. Maybe I ain't that good?!"), therefore they believe it and then the decline starts.
Gerrard is just terribly dumb whenever he makes it in his own box....
How very true, Mcmanaman, Beckham, Ince(he actually was good though), Owen(sort of), and the most overhyped ugly piece of shit in years, ROONEY!

Oct 31, 2004
I think you guys are extremely harsh on Gerrard, It could have happened to anyone he was trying to clear it and unfortunately the ball found the side of the post. And you were correct on all those overrated players but I dont see how Gerrard falls into that category. He's a quality player one of the best midfielders in the world and he certainly isn't overrated.

Oct 31, 2004
I think you guys are extremely harsh on Gerrard, It could have happened to anyone he was trying to clear it and unfortunately the ball found the side of the post. And you were correct on all those overrated players but I dont see how Gerrard falls into that category. He's a quality player one of the best midfielders in the world and he certainly isn't overrated.