Legionnaires Updates and News, 2021-2022 season

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
What a bunch of jabronis. Circle jerking their league. Alireza was always too good for their no-name team. Luckily he is out of the EPL where they stifle Irani talents and now actually playing for a bigger team with a European reputation.
At the minimum he doesn't need to look and act like Brighton players in order to fit in: short, stocky, bearded, mean, and tardive.
"Now that you don't need to be great, you can be good"

He will do well

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Wow, good revelation by JB today about his time in Brighton! Sad that his career (and peak time) went to waste playing for a team like that, not sure why they bought him in the first place... I know it's too late and feeling sorry in a way, maybe it would have been different if he stayed (or a bit longer) in Holland...

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Wow, good revelation by JB today about his time in Brighton! Sad that his career (and peak time) went to waste playing for a team like that, not sure why they bought him in the first place... I know it's too late and feeling sorry in a way, maybe it would have been different if he stayed (or a bit longer) in Holland...
Do you have a link to the interview? I've searched on google and just can't find it

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
FC Famalicão - FC Porto 1-2
Mehdi assisted the first goal.
Lokomotiv Moscow - Zenit St. Petersburg 1-1
Sardar took a penalty for Zenit. Zenit still in first place with 10 points. Zenit played with 10 men from 50th minutes.

Last edited:

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Nice assist by Taremi but I don't like him playing behind Toni as second striker. This could affect his scoring record this season. Now that he starts from the beginning of the season, he's got the chance to top the scoring chart. Have a feeling, Toni will be up there now instead.

Nov 24, 2002
Nice assist by Taremi but I don't like him playing behind Toni as second striker. This could affect his scoring record this season. Now that he starts from the beginning of the season, he's got the chance to top the scoring chart. Have a feeling, Toni will be up there now instead.
Toni is poacher. Taremi is doing what Marega was doing last year, winning battles, creating space, i think he may score less goals this season because of his role.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
گفتیم لااقل تو فاینورد از دست اینا راحتیم حالا این بچه رشتی پاشده اومده روتردام. ببینیم چه گهی میخوره. من که میگم بعد یکی دو هفته یه بچه ۱۹ ساله از جوانان جاشو میگیره

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I think you have to have a special level of being messed up to be Iranian and dislike someone like Jahanbakhsh. Even if he isn't as good a footballer as other legionnaires, he is such a decent hard-working guy who went from Gilan to being top of the assists and goals charts in Eredivisie (for AZ out of all teams!) What have you done with your life apart from being world class at swearing and personal insults.

Psychological help is needed desperately for any "dalghaks" who are on an iranian sports forum and pretend to hate one of the most likeable players coming out of that country.

1629399245376.png

Last edited: