Legionnaires Updates and News, 2021-2022 season

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
so you don't want to have Jahanbakhsh "bacheh Rashti" ?!? on one of the 20 teams you claim to support... fair enough.

Why bother even clicking on this thread then, apart from just for Zer zer? :p

btw sinistra just scored his hat trick - this kid is talented
As said, dalghak, its none of your business why people click on what link and what they write in what thread. Fuck off now :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Fair enough, though if one "supports" 20+ football teams like you, you've got to be prepared for a few filthy iranians like Jahanbakhsh signing for one of them, aziz.
No problem dalghak, he can sign whereever he wants, he just needs to deliver otherwise he will get the boot quick. Btw, according to your fucked up signature, its you supporting those 20 teams, not me. I mean it seems to be an obvious dilemma for a dalghak like you that you cant have ham khar o ham khomaa ro. Fucked up clown :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Toni is poacher. Taremi is doing what Marega was doing last year, winning battles, creating space, i think he may score less goals this season because of his role.
Yeah well that's what I'm afraid of! I think pulling Taremi a step back in the filed in Porto means not using his full potential. I don't know what's wrong with using both Taremi and Toni the way they were used during the last few games of the last season. They were winning game after game too!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
No problem dalghak, he can sign whereever he wants, he just needs to deliver otherwise he will get the boot quick. Btw, according to your fucked up signature, its you supporting those 20 teams, not me. I mean it seems to be an obvious dilemma for a dalghak like you that you cant have ham khar o ham khomaa ro. Fucked up clown :)
out for 6 months, next ban is going to be permanent. We don't have many members, but that doesn't mean you can walk around and insult them.
Calling people name and insulting them doesn't make your point more valid, it just shows your culture. come back when you learn how to speak to others with respect.

Nov 24, 2002
FC Ufa - Zenit St. Petersburg
Sardar on bench. Any transfer news!
They are 100% working on transfer. It is obvious. Hope it is not Lyon as it is reported. Better to stay az Zenit if this is the case, Lyon are in shitty situation this season.