Legionnaires Updates and News, 2021-2022 season

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Quiet first half by Taremi beside the yellow card.

2 major missed chances by him in the second half. Porto's only real chances.

To his defense, there were lots of mistakes among many other Porto players but I just don't know what has happened to him. He has turned from Porto's arguably best player to an ineffective mistake-prone, "has been" star for the past few weeks.

Crappy game. Beautiful Atletico shirt-shorts combination.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Quiet first half by Taremi beside the yellow card.

2 major missed chances by him in the second half. Porto's only real chances.

To his defense, there were lots of mistakes among many other Porto players but I just don't know what has happened to him. He has turned from Porto's arguably best player to an ineffective mistake-prone, "has been" star for the past few weeks.

Crappy game. Beautiful Atletico shirt-shorts combination.
He has lost a bit pace , that's why he couldn't get enough power and angle on his shot.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He has lost a bit pace , that's why he couldn't get enough power and angle on his shot.
Yes but it seems like he doesn't try to bring out his best game (pace). It's all in his head! I don't know what has happened in the last few weeks but it sure shouldn't be about the Skocic issue. That is not something he'd lose his professional focus for.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Too bad for Porto and Taremi today. I think Mehdi's chances were good, he missed but he was a bit unlucky. I think he had more time on the first one than the 2nd one: The first one was for him to take the shot while he was waiting for the ball, the second one was really a good stop by Atletico's goalie.
Porto's defense was not good today, the game was taken out of their control...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think we will see more of Taremi in Europe.
I think Porto can go far in the Europa league but definitely not in champions league.