Legionnaires Updates and News, 2021-2022 season

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Shahab Zahedi scored 2 goals again.

I think he should be invited to TM! He's been quite consistent for the past 1-2 years.

Nov 29, 2002

I think he should be invited to TM! He's been quite consistent for the past 1-2 years.
He should be there instead of Ansarifard. He is a great Plan B

Unfortunately one of our criticisms of Queiroz (who is a fantastic coach for us, but far from perfect) is his over-reliance on his loyal lieutenants: Nekounam, then Shojaei, Hajsafi and Ansarifard. He relies on them to keep the dressing room controlled which I suppose is important for a group of 23 young Iranian men.

He will have Ansarifard come on for Azmoun, when really it should be Zahedi.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan

Zahedi has had his good moments in 2 leagues that may not even be at par with IPL.
Moghanlo, Mohebi or evening ghaedi may be better options than him. And remember there may be a chance to get Sayyad Manesh back in time.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
تیم فوتبال اومانیا در چهارمین بازی فصل جاری لیگ برتر قبرس یکشنبه شب با چهار گل پارالمینی را شکست داد. برای اومانیا در این بازی خانگی میلتیچ (۳۱‍)، برونو (۴۵)، کریم انصاری‌فرد (۵۷) و زاخارو (۷۸) گل زدند.

کریم انصاری‌فرد در دقیقه ۶۰ این مسابقه تعویض شد

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He should be there instead of Ansarifard. He is a great Plan B

Unfortunately one of our criticisms of Queiroz (who is a fantastic coach for us, but far from perfect) is his over-reliance on his loyal lieutenants: Nekounam, then Shojaei, Hajsafi and Ansarifard. He relies on them to keep the dressing room controlled which I suppose is important for a group of 23 young Iranian men.

He will have Ansarifard come on for Azmoun, when really it should be Zahedi.
Ansarifard is always reliable and good addition of experience to TM. He plays well at club level and scores goals. I'd rather change Gholizadeh with Zahedi.

Gholi is not really the player I hoped he became. He's too khoreh and often a pain in the a$$.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mohebbi made a huge mistake by coming back to Iran! If he hadn't, I'm quite sure he'd been kept in TM.

We have too many top forwards or else, knowing CQ, I'm sure Alipour would have been there too.