Lets say Iran dosent make it to Germany ...

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com
Khoda nakone, but what if Iran dosent make it to WC06 in Germany?

And we have to wait another 4 years. What are we gonna do. Would any of you spend less time following TeamMelli news, gonna spend less time on these forums.

???

Jul 29, 2004
www.irangoals.com
Playing friendly games like China maybe?

Lets hope that doesn't happen.

Doroud bar Team Melli!

We will defeat Japan and North Korea and we will get a out of the three matches that are left most of the points (7) and we will qualify!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If that happens, believe me, I for one will not follow the iranian football as much as I do now till the next wcq games!!! :rolleyes:

That will be my natural reaction!

Nov 24, 2002
it means Dar ja zadan one more time , az football roze donya bazam ye daheh aghab oftadan ... !!!!!!!!!!!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Behdad said:
Khoda nakone, but what if Iran dosent make it to WC06 in Germany?

And we have to wait another 4 years. What are we gonna do. Would any of you spend less time following TeamMelli news, gonna spend less time on these forums.

???
behdad jon, we asked the same question in 2002... we thought damn we all gonna give up, and stop supporting tm, and close the site down and go and find something else to do...

but look at us.... 4 years on.... we are still here... supporting tm more than ever.... hoping to make it to the world cup again, and will fight till the end...

and if we dont make it then we all gonna do the same thing, and wait 4 more years and do the exact same thing as we are now!!

tm is not like clothes. u cant change it. u are stuck with it, and no matter what u will support them 100%! :)

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Let's not say or even think of the possibity of Iran not making it to the World Cup. This is exactly the type of negative Iranian attitude of "aghar nashod chi???" and is the absolute last thing we need.

Nov 24, 2002
German footbal sucks .. big time ... bayern ro bekesh biron .. begeye ridan !!!!!!!!!!!! In 2002 they were luck to make to final very luckyyyyyyy ..

refree killed spain, italy in favor of south korea .
france , portugal out in the first round .! it was the worse WC .. german team with CHRISTIAN YANKER as thier foRWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) bageyesho bekhonid ta akhar !!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw:

No matter what if Tm lose or win I ALWAYS supproted Tm and will support Tm .. we critisize but we dont stop to support

Mashala TM ................

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I don't think this TM will be more disappointing than the one in 93. Watching that
team was truely heartbreaking, but life went on and we returned in an awesome
fashion in 96. For me, nothing will change. I will stay in ISP. I will continue to
be as active as anytime in the past. I may not have much to talk about TM, but
there is enough football from IPL to EPL to still talk about. And TM? They will still
be as much in my heart as any other time. I'll just wait as eagerly for their next game.

Nov 24, 2002
eshghi said:
I don't think this TM will be more disappointing than the one in 93. Watching that
team was truely heartbreaking, but life went on and we returned in an awesome
fashion in 96. For me, nothing will change. I will stay in ISP. I will continue to
be as active as anytime in the past. I may not have much to talk about TM, but
there is enough football from IPL to EPL to still talk about. And TM? They will still
be as much in my heart as any other time. I'll just wait as eagerly for their next game.

TM in 93 was a great Team .. and wasnt that bad but the difference was 1) we didnt have even an average goali ( which some time is half a team) 2) the compitition in that time wasnt like here 2 team qulified out of 6 !

We had Young karim bagheri in that time, Daei was just 23 or 24 .. we had morteza kermani, young estili, One of our best left wings ever JAVAD MANAFI, majid namjo motlagh, zarincheh, nader moahmmad khani, mehdi abtahi samad marfavi and ...

bref: abed zadej injury and REALLYYYYYYYY POOR PERFORMANCE of bezad gholampour as goali coasted us another WC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
Hopefully that won't happen but if it does happen I will forgot all about Iranian fooball till the next WCQs I won't even give a damn about AC!! :mad:

Oct 1, 2004
I'd probably be depressed again for a couple of weeks, and then wait anxiously for another 4 years to go by.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
As others said, we will be disappointed and pissed off for few weeks but u cant just ignore your passion,can u?!at the end of the day everyone will come back and support TM more than before.

If God forbid TM doesnt advance to WC, I will look forward to the next WC considering our current bright players such as Kazemian,Mobali,Karimi,Mahdavikia,etc will be experienced and fit more than ever.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
If we dont, we say Adios to the coach.

Begin a new team, removing all players over 30.
Only keeping Rezaei from the old-guard.

Begin letting the youngsters play from the start. Bring in a world-class coach and prepare for 2010.