Liberation of Iraq At what Cost ?

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
And the Soliders in charge will probably just get court marshalled for this, what a shame.

New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

A still from the video footage obtained by the BBC

The BBC has uncovered new video evidence that US forces may have been responsible for the deliberate killing of 11 innocent Iraqi civilians.
The video appears to challenge the US military's account of events that took place in the town of Ishaqi in March.
The US said at the time four people died during a military operation, but Iraqi police claimed that US troops had deliberately shot the 11 people.
A spokesman for US forces in Iraq told the BBC an inquiry was under way.
The new evidence comes in the wake of the alleged massacre in Haditha, where US marines are suspected of massacring up to 24 Iraqi civilians in November 2005.
'Massacre'
The video pictures obtained by the BBC appear to contradict the US account of the events in Ishaqi, about 100km (60 miles) north of Baghdad, on 15 March 2006.

The US authorities said they were involved in a firefight after a tip-off that an al-Qaeda supporter was visiting the house.
According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child.
But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building.
The video tape obtained by the BBC shows a number of dead adults and children at the site with what our world affairs editor John Simpson says were clearly gunshot wounds.
The pictures came from a hardline Sunni group opposed to coalition forces. It has been cross-checked with other images taken at the time of events and is believed to be genuine, the BBC's Ian Pannell in Baghdad says.

Nov 13, 2005
people must be really dumb if they thought of this as liberation.
this is called attacking another country.
fucking americans, they are fooling the whole world.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
amerikkka is going down the toilet, thanks to bush. they have messed up iraq so bad, now they're walking in their own shit.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
first of all what u mean what cost? if u trying to save ur say, your daughter from a rapist. do u sit down and calculate cost first?

then why nobody seems to get mad at suicide bombers? which happennes every other day. To kill the seeds that produces those s.bombers is good work actually. just bcause ur an un armed person doesn't mean at all u don't deserve to have your head kicked in.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
that is exactly what MKO had planned for Iran when they decided to "liberate" us...

thank god for our army and militia that they didn't succeed.

may all the people of Iran who laid their lives down to protect us from Arabs and Arab-iranians(MKO) rest in peace.

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
Buck the Marine spotted an Iraqi headed his way. "Hello, Mr. Iraqi," Buck said, "Please move along and live free and happy." Buck then squinted his eyes. "Or I'll kill you."

"But the oil!" the Iraqi pleased, "It's all gone!"

"What!" Buck exclaimed as he ran to the oil depository. "It's stolen!" he exclaimed. Buck thought for a moment. "There has to be someone I can kill to solve this."

"Honey, make sure the living room is in proper order," Laura Bush told the president. "Some people are coming over to do a special on Barney."

"Yipe! Yipe!" Barney added.

Bush got up and walked to the living room. It was stacked to the ceiling with barrels marked "Stolen Iraqi Oil."

"Dear, did you steal some oil from Iraq?" Bush called out.

"No I did not," Laura said as she entered the room. "Oh my!"

"Yipe! Yipe!" Barney said in surprise.

"I'm here for that story on Barney," said a reporter as she came in the room, "We'll start with... Oh my God! It's true! The war was all about oil! Bush went to war just to get oil for himself!"

The cameraman started filming.

"We need to get the feds involved," the reporter exclaimed.

"I'm a fed," said a man who walked on in, "I was strolling near the White House when I heard a commotion. Looks like a clear case of oil thievery. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you in, Mr. President."

"Okay," Bush said, starting to run away, "but just let me get my rocket car... I mean… lawyer, first."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah that was a disturbing news.

thats what happens when u send thousands of young soldiers to a 3rd world country,make them stay there for 3 years, get killed here and there by Iraqis.. Do you really think they differentiate bn a Sunni Iraqi Terrorist and Shia Iraqi Terrorists vs Iraqi civilians?!dont think so..
what do u think the result is?! American soldiers, ultimately grow this hatred/hostile feeling towards Iraqi people in general. so they dont mind killing them all to come back home earlier than 2008.

Last edited:

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
keyvan_pars said:
that is exactly what MKO had planned for Iran when they decided to "liberate" us...

thank god for our army and militia that they didn't succeed.

may all the people of Iran who laid their lives down to protect us from Arabs and Arab-iranians(MKO) rest in peace.
very true. they must never be forgotten

Ali M

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
Baba aslan che joor adamha sarbaz meeshan? Adam hesaabee ha meeran daneshgah, ye mosht vahshee (hamoon hayee ke dabeerestan gholdor boodan ye-ho beekar shodan) meeshan "all you can be." Az khodeshoon kaseef tar o beekelas tar reyasateshoon, baad entezar daree chee besheh? Takhseer e araaghee ha ham nemeeshe andakht. Arab haye vahshee o nemeegam, vahhabee ha keh hagheshoon-eh bad tareen marg. Valee javoon ha jelowye cheshmeshoon marg e baradar or khaharashoon o meebeenand. Bad entezare chee daran, keh ozr khaheeye bush o ghabool konan jelowye paye sarbaz ha gol bereezan?

Heh, nesf e shabee ye zare ghatee kardam, sharmandeh :D

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
In 1982/83 moslem Iranian did worse than Americans when they retaliated by bombing moslem araqis cities. Can you show some of those pictures too? Laugh!!!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
buzz said:
In 1982/83 moslem Iranian did worse than Americans when they retaliated by bombing moslem araqis cities. Can you show some of those pictures too? Laugh!!!
BUZZ jAn,
First of all they were not Muslim Iranians but Iranians.

Second were do you get your facts? Any credible source for Iranians committing genocide of Iraqis?
During the first 2 years of the War we had Iraqis defecting to Iranian forces by 1000s just because we acted in such a humanitarian way while treating. I'm not saying there wasn't any incidence but I assure you it was not deliberate.
Many times I personally got involved in transporting Iraqi POWs to central camps in Iran and the first thing we used to do was offering them water and since they had their hands tied on the back we used to hold the containers to their mouth till they were done. And if they were hungry they had food nothing glamorous but we filled their stomach. Once in while we witnessed some out burst from an Iranian individual against them but they were the ppl how had lost a loved one or a close friend or a comrade and their action was totally understandable. I don't know what had been going on inside the POW camps but I personally have never seen any physical or verbal abuse of the prisoners.
Iranian Fighter/Bomber pilots had strict order not strike any target unless it was military related or had a serious strategic significance and random bombing or Missile attack was forbidden.

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
Motori said:
BUZZ jAn,
First of all they were not Muslim Iranians but Iranians.

Second were do you get your facts? Any credible source for Iranians committing genocide of Iraqis?
During the first 2 years of the War we had Iraqis defecting to Iranian forces by 1000s just because we acted in such a humanitarian way while treating. I'm not saying there wasn't any incidence but I assure you it was not deliberate.
Many times I personally got involved in transporting Iraqi POWs to central camps in Iran and the first thing we used to do was offering them water and since they had their hands tied on the back we used to hold the containers to their mouth till they were done. And if they were hungry they had food nothing glamorous but we filled their stomach. Once in while we witnessed some out burst from an Iranian individual against them but they were the ppl how had lost a loved one or a close friend or a comrade and their action was totally understandable. I don't know what had been going on inside the POW camps but I personally have never seen any physical or verbal abuse of the prisoners.
Iranian Fighter/Bomber pilots had strict order not strike any target unless it was military related or had a serious strategic significance and random bombing or Missile attack was forbidden.
Majority of Iranian who died in that war are considered to be moslem by the current elect government! You could check their birth certification for verification.

Second part:
If you look at the whole picture you will understand what I'm trying to say. You are looking at it from your point of view and those that are living. You need to look at it from those who died. Like those in Tehran whom their home were bombed at night by moslem arabs in 1986/87/88. How is that not Genocide? Iran had a choice to end the war. THERE IS ABSULUTLY NO EXCUSE.

What Bush did in iraq an Afghanistan is no different from what Iran did in 1982/83. It's just that Bush was successful but Iranian failed miserably.

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
OMG, i can't believe you would bring up something like that BUZZ.

First, Iran and Iraq were at war, Iraq had invaded Iran, (Iraq never invaded America).

Second, Americans went to Iraq as liberators not as an occupying force.

Third, Americans are supposed to be the world leaders in hummanity and role models for the rest of the world.

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
pansari said:
OMG, i can't believe you would bring up something like that BUZZ.

First, Iran and Iraq were at war, Iraq had invaded Iran, (Iraq never invaded America).

Second, Americans went to Iraq as liberators not as an occupying force.

Third, Americans are supposed to be the world leaders in hummanity and role models for the rest of the world.
1. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. Majority of Iranian civilian (moslem) died after 1982/83, as Iran tried to liberate iraq or kabala or whatever...Invading the Invaders does not justify the Genocide against the Iranians.

2. America went into iraq for their own interest not liberation. But they did liberate them anyway. Occupying force? What do you expect? Those arabs don't know how to live among themselves; they need the Americans to protect them from islamic republic, Russians, Turks or other opportunist. Or perhaps this will answer your concern: http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=25055

3. America is supposed to be what? Where did you get that? I thought islamic republic was supposed to be the Leaders of Humanity!?!?!

Last edited: