Lippi linked with the Spanish job...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
aii I hope it happens. An Admirable and smart coach..and he always achieves a trophy with any team he coaches.

something Spain needs big time.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
westwienmaskulin said:
You are Inter fan, right?? :)
Yep.

Off the top of my head: 14 Scudettos.. 2 CL Titles.. 3 Supercups..5 coppa italias

Btw Pooya, you are right.. I am a fan of big names.. cause spain doesn't have any big names, for example Casillas, Raul, Morientes, etc etc

Give me a break.. I stood by Italy through their tough times, and now I'm proud the boys achieved the biggest honour for the fourth time..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Arian said:
Yep.

Off the top of my head: 14 Scudettos.. 2 CL Titles.. 3 Supercups..5 coppa italias

Btw Pooya, you are right.. I am a fan of big names.. cause spain doesn't have any big names, for example Casillas, Raul, Morientes, etc etc

Give me a break.. I stood by Italy through their tough times, and now I'm proud the boys achieved the biggest honour for the fourth time..
achieve it one more time , then we talk ... GO BRAZIL :brazil1::brazil1::brazil1:

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Pooya said:
achieve it one more time , then we talk ... GO BRAZIL :brazil1::brazil1::brazil1:
March 2006 - #1 Spain Fan
July 2006 - #1 Brazil Fan
October 2006 - #1 Iran Fan
October 2006 - #1 Brazil Fan..

that sure shows what a true fan is like...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Arian said:
March 2006 - #1 Spain Fan
July 2006 - #1 Brazil Fan
October 2006 - #1 Iran Fan
October 2006 - #1 Brazil Fan..

that sure shows what a true fan is like...
i am a fan of a good football, IRAN is the only country i stay fan , regardless of how they play, sorry i am not WANABE italian or spanish or .. unlike some i know ....

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Pooya said:
i am a fan of a good football, IRAN is the only country i stay fan , regardless of how they play, sorry i am not WANABE italian or spanish or .. unlike some i know ....
"I love Spain from my heart." -Pooya, March 2006

I think you have a misunderstanding of definition of a FAN. When you are a FAN of a certain national team, it doesn't mean you wanna BE them.

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Arian said:
Lippi has won everything...

why would he wanna waste his time with the Spaniards who won't win anything anyway?
I think you couldnt put your anti-spanish sentiments in a better way... its obvious that you have something against them.