Little piece I found on Haddadi.

Pirouz

Bench Warmer
Feb 14, 2005
Can
www.klarweb.com
Hollinger said that he might go to the D-League to get used to the NBA game, but I think its better for him to stay up and practice with good players and learn through that even though he will see less than a couple of minutes a game on avg this season. That league is better for wing players, not big centers.

I think he will slowly work up and become a good big off the bench in a couple of years, but this year, he should learn the language and the style of this game in order to set himself up for a promotion in the future.

Apr 9, 2004
He is not doing well at all. I've been following his stats in the preseason games and they look anything but impressive. I hope he starts adapting to NBA players and start doing better. I really hope he starts doing better!!!

Pirouz

Bench Warmer
Feb 14, 2005
Can
www.klarweb.com
quick update:

he got 10 minutes of garbage time in their preseason game against the pacers. He got 5pts (2/7 shooting and 1/2 FTs) and 7 rebounds (4 off) and a blocked shot. Not bad, but he really needs to focus on his post game since i've noticed that he is a little soft.