Live Streaming of 2011 FIVB Volleyball matches

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Wow... U.S. put on a clinic... the match could simply summarized by the fact that U.S. served the shit out of the ball and we could not respond.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Wow... U.S. put on a clinic... the match could simply summarized by the fact that U.S. served the shit out of the ball and we could not respond.
sorry Shahin jan, got here late..but couldnt hear/watch anything on ur streaming? is it up? Im watching it on hahasport right now..WTH Iran is behind 4-7 and 5-7? damn only 3rd set left to make a come-back..:(

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
sorry Shahin jan, got here late..but couldnt hear/watch anything on ur streaming? is it up? Im watching it on hahasport right now..WTH Iran is behind 4-7 and 5-7? damn only 3rd set left to make a come-back..:(
I am glad you could not hear or watch anything. U.S. put on a clinic and beat Iran 3 sets to 0. I am surprised you had problems with my stream. I checked with couple of my friends and they could watch it fine. Sorry about that.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I am glad you could not hear or watch anything. U.S. put on a clinic and beat Iran 3 sets to 0. I am surprised you had problems with my stream. I checked with couple of my friends and they could watch it fine. Sorry about that.
oh no prob..maybe the problem was on my end..thanx for ur stream though..just watched the highlight now. USA was good,eh?! and left us too little time to make come back..oh well.