Live streaming of Teraktorsazi vs Saipa October 21 at 8:30 a.m.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Thanks shahin aziz.

Another wasted opportunity for Tiraxtur.

It is a miracle that this team is still top 3.

GN ghod bazi and expelling the best player (kiani) and voiding mid field from any playmaking,has cost this team dearly in last 4 games.

All oppononets have to do now, is pack the mid, throw in a bit of zede football ,like saipa did today and make Tiraxtur's mid send long balls into the box...
Mr. GN this is tiraxtur, not pespes...If we wanted ali asghari, we would have watched pespes game !

Apparently Hadadifar deal is set. Brininging hadadifar after mid season, may help but they may also be out of race by then....

Oct 18, 2002
Shahin

Today GN used the third string goalie ... He does this type of moves from time to time...I remember how everyone was surprised when he first put taleb lou in a ganea gainst pespes..Taj upset star loaded pespes and taleb lou didn't looked back for many years after that game....

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
No problem Biazar jaan. I agree with you completely. But honestly, both of the goals scored by Saipa were due to poor goalkeeping and defending. The first goal, I don't know what Foruzan was thinking. Maybe he thought Saipa player was going to cross so left his line. 2nd goal was poor defending. Instead of clearing the ball, defense tarof bazy dar aavord and Saipa scored.

Oct 18, 2002
Shahin

Keep in mind that GN ,due to his ghod bazi, has kind of created a turmoil in his arrangment.
I noted that since Kiani's ouster from team, he has shuffled his arrangements and due to poor performance of Sadeghi as well as injuries, has played several players out of position.
Asadi,as solid as he may be as a D- Mid, is not a solid defender.
Tiraxtur's early sucess and fluid game was partially due to combo of Asadi/Kiani/Ashoobi in middle. This combo kind of made up the vacuum created by karrar's departure..
NOw GN kicked out Kiani , Moved Asadi to the back line. And if Ashoobi has an off day , as he did today, then the domino affect takes place.
You may have noticed that when he decided that punishment was enough and brought Al Naemeh in, Asadi moved up and Teraktor was all attack in last 15 minutes, with at least 3 goal opportunities. If we had played like that a little longer, 3rd goal would ahve been imminent.

Oct 18, 2002
What exactly happened with Kiani?
This was quite sudden no? Or had it been building?
Fatso jon
The Kiani fiasco has been going on for at least 2 months..
In one of many laegue breaks, before taj game, Tiraxtur played a dast garmi against Gostaresh Folad...
Kiani was subbed, didn't like it and made a comment to one of the assistants..
GN over heard it va za koreh dar raft.
He said Kiani is not allowed to with the team anymore.
Team GM, another AH , sardar jafari took GN's side.
Multiple attempt for mediation and Kiani's apology didn't materialize because GN refused to face Kiani.....
Kiani was wrong in what he did, but his punishment was excessive. It hurt the team and only served GN's ego.....
Since then, they beat taj only because they explored Taj's hole in set plays.They have done poorly against both Nafts,sepahan and today.Since Kiani's dismissal they have earned 5 points out of possible 15.

Oct 18, 2002
It looks like rather than trading Kiani for his value, GN is going to hand Kiani to Rah ahan and daei (80%) or pespes (20%) in a siver platter.....:(

The kid has been most loyal and zahmat kesh Teraktor player in the last 5 years...And by far most popular teraktor player among loyal fans....
Perhaps that is the reason that GN wants him out so badly....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
eybaba, Shahin jan baz to report kardi Teraktor kharab kard?!!:D
ur jinxing record reminds me of IranPaak's record in reporting TM games,everytime TM ended up choking!!lol

Eshkal nadareh, ishala belakhare Aghel mishan, GHN ro ekhraj mikonan o teametun khub mishe dobare!

Oct 18, 2002
Looks like pespes is trying to close gap with daei in the race for Kiani.
Reluctantly, I would not mind Haghighi for Kiani. But I doubt pespes has anyone else ( except older players Karimi and vahid that will never agree to this deal) worthwhile for Kiani....
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] با تازه ترین شرط امیر قلعه***نویی، مذاکرات باشگاه پرسپولیس با باشگاه تراکتورسازی برای به خدمت گرفتن هافبک اخراجی تیم تبریزی جدی***تر شد.
با توجه به اینکه طی روزهای گذشته حرف و حدیث***های زیادی در رابطه با معاوضه مهدی کیانی و محمد منصوری در رسانه***ها مطرح شده است، قلعه***نویی به مدیران باشگاه تراکتورسازی اعلام کرده نیازی به منصوری ندارد. در این رابطه منابع موثق خبری اطلاع دادند سرمربی تراکتورسازی یک فهرست ۶ نفره از بازیکنان پرسپولیس در اختیار محمد حسین جعفری قرار داده و به مدیرعامل تراکتورسازی اعلام کرده کیانی را فقط با یکی از شش پرسپولیسی مورد نظر او که یکی از آنها علیرضا حقیقی است معاوضه کنند. در این رابطه پرسپولیس تمایل زیادی دارد که محمد منصوری را در قبال جذب کیانی به تبریز بفرستد اما قلعه***نویی با این انتقال مخالفت کرده است.
هنوز فهرست شش نفره بازیکنان پرسپولیس که مورد نظر قلعه***نویی است لو نرفته اما اگر پرسپولیسی***ها کیانی را می***خواهند حتما باید رضایتنامه یکی از بازیکنان مد نظر قلعه***نویی را بدهند.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
eybaba, Shahin jan baz to report kardi Teraktor kharab kard?!!:D
ur jinxing record reminds me of IranPaak's record in reporting TM games,everytime TM ended up choking!!lol

Eshkal nadareh, ishala belakhare Aghel mishan, GHN ro ekhraj mikonan o teametun khub mishe dobare!
Hehehe, Nilou jaan felan ye kam mizaram khoshal bashy:) Raasty, Arsenal joonet az 8 ta baazy chand poan aavorde? Harchi jadval e EPL o negah mikonam, esme Arsenal nist. Tu safeye chandome esme Arsenal o neveshtan?:) Mamanoon misham har che zoodtar behem ettela bedy:)

Oct 18, 2002
hope is maziar zareh ..
Position wise it makes sense, but I doubt GN would want him...

I'm hearing now that pespes is pushing badamaki but GN wants haghighi or one of the defenders....Ali asgar is strong possibility,since he is due for sarbazi and pespes would lose him any ways come next season....

Borhani's name is also being mentioned as part of a trade with taj ,but why would Taj need another mid f player?