** LLOOLL .. Robin Williams on Obama's Election *

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!hahahaha hilarious!! thanx a lot Ramin jan!!:D

his comments about Bill Clinton and Palin was a bomb!!hahah

Dec 12, 2002
usa
the night john belushi died,him, robin and de niro were doing speedball( cocaine &heroin) .those years that was a killer druggs.i don't honw belushi died from overdosed as they said or laughing so hard of being with williams and deniro .well it was a nice way to leave .

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
the night john belushi died,him, robin and de niro were doing speedball( cocaine &heroin) .those years that was a killer druggs.i don't honw belushi died from overdosed as they said or laughing so hard of being with williams and deniro .well it was a nice way to leave .
Learning all the time Payan jaan. I had never even heard of speedballing (or snowballing), but looked it up and you are absolutely right. Althgough, it seems as if a Cathy Smith later on admitted to doing the lethal injection (after Deniro and Williams left) and served 18 months in jail for involuntary manslaughter. Interestingly (and I didn't know this either), but River Pheonix and Chris Farley also died of overdose related to speedballing. I always thought it was just coke.

Herorin by itself is obviously a very dangerous drug, but I can see how mixing it with a stimulant like coke can easily lead to overdose. The thought of injecting anything into your body, even a flu vaccine gives me the creeps, let alone a drug often produced with zero quality control and in dirty conditions. At least when you put something through the nose, lungs or stomach, the body offers some type of natural filtering to adultrants, but straight to the blood and heart - ouch!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
well, i learn everyday something from you in all honestley.then sometimes i do share the things i remember with you guys.
idnead speeball was a tough one.those years it seemed everybody was doing it.but the latter guys you mentined i i really don't know what they used.the time has changed and they don't get those real stuff.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
b-honar jan,i forgot to tell you the reason jonie depp left this country mostely because he took the blame of pheonix overdose.river using drug in depp's bar,then as soon as he came out he passed out in front the bar and died.btw to me robin williams is greatest .it is funny that his favorite sport is wrestling( free style).he was a wrestler in high school though

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
well, i learn everyday something from you in all honestley.then sometimes i do share the things i remember with you guys.
Thanks bro, it's great to learn from each other. Had no idea about Depp & Pheonix either or that Johnny's not living in the US anymore. He is one crazy dude for sure. LOL @ RW wrestling. I can totally see that from his chunkier early days! ;)

I thought I was pretty up to date on drug lingo, but I had honestly never heard of Speedballing or Snowballing. I would have definitely had a serious talk with any friend who would be doing that to their body, never mind helping them along. A hyper long lasting euphoria is nothing you couldn't have got with a couple of nice "diet pills" back in the days and who ever OD'ed on those?! ;)

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i remember in respond in some of your earlier posts i call you ba-honar.i guess i was right then as we say it ;sali ke nekoust az beharash peydast.btw one of the great reason of s-b those days was persian brwon( her).it really couldn't get any better product of that for that purpose.i guess nowaday it is imposible to get that which is good .too much infos anyway .many people did with china w those years and died.scary even i think about it.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
i remember in respond in some of your earlier posts i call you ba-honar.i guess i was right then as we say it ;sali ke nekoust az beharash peydast.btw one of the great reason of s-b those days was persian brwon( her).it really couldn't get any better product of that for that purpose.i guess nowaday it is imposible to get that which is good .too much infos anyway .many people did with china w those years and died.scary even i think about it.
To be honest with you Payan jaan, the Opiates never appealed to me, even to try it once. As you know Opium was pretty popular in Iran in the days before the revolution (and after for that matter), so I was no stranger to this stuff as a child - particularly the aromatic smell ;) - but as an adult neither the high, the potential dangers of it, nor the lifestyle change that often comes with Opiates, made me wanna give it a try - even though as a Sagitarius I'm pretty much proned to new adventures and experiencing life to the fullest.

Of course, I've been pretty open and non-judgemental with friends that were into them over the years, but it was painful watching some of them go through what they did as a result. And I feel really bad when I can't help a friend in need in any shape or form. Watching some of them switch to Methadone, which was even worse than Heroin, and their lives falling apart right in front of my eyes was just too much to bear at times. Thankfully, at least no one that I knew personally ever died on the stuff - if that happened I think I would have even stopped drinking and became a monk! ;)

Having said that, nothing's as good as it used to be!!! :p

Dec 12, 2002
usa
dr,he is not an ordinary performer, he has a dgree in political science and well-informed in current affairs. he really came down hard on those elite society of brits.first he did obama version of micheal -jackson,somehow telling them you might get a little bit of that in future.then he nailed the saudis( soft spot of brits) with the bailed out 750 bil for a picture of actress.and little bit of bill,irish,french .i saw the performance a dark-comdey in if you ask me a maste piece .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
ba-honar jan, you don't need any of them.it is good to know about everythingsa little bit though. however iran will need the likes of you .i mean it .btw we have a saying in persian; bar pokhte halal-bar na pokhte hram .a level-headed guy like you can handle it .regard .