LOLLLL!!! Bezaninesh K**kesho

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
عجبا!!! این بچه آخوند سفیر شریعتمداری در ISP هم حس انسان دوستی*** داره!!!!!!

اینقدر بهش سخت نگیرید، داره فکر می***کنه اگه ایران بود این کتک خور می***تونست دکتر اشتر باشه....

راستی*** دکتر خان، موضع شما در قبل شتر سواران مصری و حملهٔ بیت رهبری به اونها چیست؟

وقتش نرسیده که یوزر ایدی را عوض کنی*** ؟؟؟؟؟

Feb 7, 2004
Anger, frustration and fears displayed by IR and their hired thugs, including the few here, since yesterday is very revealing.
For last 18 months IR embarked on a campaign of terror by arresting and torturing thousands and executing hundreds. On top of that people were bombarded by propaganda BS that Green is dead. And yesterday events took a big dump on all of their claims. No wonder they are moaning & screaming like patients of mental institution.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Great post by deerouz.

Until our middle class starts to understand the difference between compassion and naivete, these wastes of oxygen will continue to have the upper hand. The appeal-to-conscience route was worth a try and I personally supported it at one point. But it has proven futile. If one thing has been made clear in the last year and a half, it's that fear is the only emotion they understand.

The dynamics of this stalemate won't start changing until the day these animals can't go to "work" without feeling scared for themselves and their families. Everything in their lives, everything they hold dear, should be fair game. Plain and simple.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Motori jan, if I've learned ONE thing in the last 32 years, it's that in the absence of force the hardcore supporters of this regime won't even compromise with the likes of Karoubi, let alone with you and me. The thugs that represent this group must be confronted and neutralized if we're to have any hope of reforming this regime let alone changing it. They must learn that they can't terrorize people and their loved ones without repercussions to themselves and their families.

The ones who committed those crimes are from the same class of roaches that today are beating our women on the streets five on one. I highly doubt we'll see anything close to the barbarity of those days once these goons are put out of business.
IranZamin, Sir!

Still considering the grand scheme of our national interest I might have to put my personal feeling on the back burner. If I'm fighting against injustice and lawlessness then I mustn't punish any one without a due process. Of course, self defense is not considered as vigilantly style justice.
If you can spare some time please take a look at this thread. thanx

http://forums.iransportspress.com/s...n-for-Iran-(feel-free-to-chime-in-with-yours)

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
For those friends who are concerned about hate and civility (and for Ashtar who is so worried about 'sadistic behaviour') read the weblog post by Kayhan writer Hossein Ghadyani about yesterday's events, especially the parts he proudly writes about beating girls and boys for chanting slogans:

http://ghadiany.ir/1389/5063

And then tell me it is wrong to respond as fiercely as possible to these animals.

p.s. BTW this sag bassiji Mohannad Hamed who is mentioned in the post has a weblog of his own: http://www.mohannad.ir/
Mr, D.
I said "We should do our best to minimize it", at the same time I admit that not many people can harness human instinct and rage in particular circumstances. I don't know, may be if I was there I would pitch in couple of "urdangi" of my own.:D

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
IranZamin, Sir!

Still considering the grand scheme of our national interest I might have to put my personal feeling on the back burner. If I'm fighting against injustice and lawlessness then I mustn't punish any one without a due process. Of course, self defense is not considered as vigilantly style justice.
Agha Motori, Sir! :)))

This has nothing to do with personal feelings. It's partly self-defense and equally a calculated strategy to make these scumbags start fearing the people and worrying about the repercussions of their savagery. Something which they absolutely don't at this stage.

The compassionate approach was tried and it failed miserably. From now on, mercy should only be used against the regular police forces who are more like the average citizen and not as ideologically and personally invested in this regime.

Identifying these animals should be as easy as aab khordan. Once done, they must be put under pressure by any means necessary. It's either them or the defenseless people they terrorize.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
target only should be akhounds, akhound bache , sepah leaders, some behind of scene pressure group who are stealing from our nation .
agge ye million basiji ,etelati ham koshte beshe baz ham cancer would exist .
please note even it is hard to control the anger but please keep your cool on this board and everywhere to deal with the enemy of iran and iranian people .they want you get mad and emotional .
those bastard akhounds are the most dangerous species .

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
ترحم بر پلنگ تیزدندان...
bebinin ghorboonetoon beram moshkel peaceful protest in e haa behetoon migam.

engaar rafti be jange gladiator with an copy of united nations human rights. It is obvious to me ( i might be wrong) that our country is divided between two groups of people (at the rate of 80-20).

ordinary iranians such as ourselves who would like to lead an average, quiet life under a democratic government with no more corruption than any other in the civilized world and the other group of :

SCUM BAGS THAT NOT ONLY GO UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF RELIGION BUT and this is the important part USE RELIGION WORD BY WORD TO FOOL MOST OF THE POPULATION INTO DESTROYING THE REST.

there is only one solution and that is to meet them head on. inside iran and OUTSIDE iran. we have to meet them head on. we have to make their lives miserable. we have to hurt them whenever and however we can.

in 2010 and on the day of Ashura the murderers of the of the Islamic Republic invited some scumbags in Oslo, Norway for a free dinner at a mosque which is financed by the Islamic republic :" Masjede Emam Ali".

We gathered in front of the masjed and made their dinner party hell!

[video=youtube;_IrT-bHQ32w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrT-bHQ32w[/video]

At the end of the protest when a friend of mine and I were putting back the posters, banners and the flags in the car, one Shotor-like asshole thought that 3 women who were with us are alone so shouted at them: "Fuck off whores".

I ran to him and collected my 32 years of anger and punched him in the nose so hard his nose cracked open. It sounded and felt good!

Here is his picture before the "nose job":

basiji.jpg

Anger, frustration and fears displayed by IR and their hired thugs, including the few here, since yesterday is very revealing.
For last 18 months IR embarked on a campaign of terror by arresting and torturing thousands and executing hundreds. On top of that people were bombarded by propaganda BS that Green is dead. And yesterday events took a big dump on all of their claims. No wonder they are moaning & screaming like patients of mental institution.

:اربابها شونم به تته پته افتادن، این سوسک های اینجا که رقمی نیستند

[video=youtube;zpmS1aRxYDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpmS1aRxYDI[/video]