Look at this F@#$%&*& Video [Ahvaz]

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
Propaganda bullshit, one half of my family is from Abadan, and in talks with my grandpa, he said that although there are arabs there the majoirty are 1. Persian, and 2. Arabs that are there, call themselves Iranian- Arabs, and are pround of being Iranian.

This kind of shit is ment to destabalize once again.

Feb 14, 2006
almost 1/5th of the brave Iranian soilders who died in the War were Iranian Arabs......does that reassure you that this is blatent west propaganda?

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINKS!!!

Mar 13, 2007
almost 1/5th of the brave Iranian soilders who died in the War were Iranian Arabs......does that reassure you that this is blatent west propaganda?

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINKS!!!
yes and hundreds of thousands of them celebrated and did 'ghorbani' at the feet of Iraqi soldiers back in 1980 too ! two sides of a coin.

arashinho

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Berkeleyish
hundreds of thousands? got any link to support that claim? because i was living there (in ahvaz) at the time and many of arab-iranians went to jebheh and fought to save khuzestan.

Feb 14, 2006
yes and hundreds of thousands of them celebrated and did 'ghorbani' at the feet of Iraqi soldiers back in 1980 too ! two sides of a coin.

Thats BULLSHITEmy uncle in law fought there for 6 years as a tank commander, two of my uncles fought there also no such claims.

Mar 13, 2007
Thats BULLSHITEmy uncle in law fought there for 6 years as a tank commander, two of my uncles fought there also no such claims.
your 'uncle in law' !? tank commander ?! I don't know where he fought, maybe he spend too much time inside a tank, but since 3 of my first cousines lived and worked in khoramshahr and abadan with their families most of their lives and had to move to tahran during the war years - all telling the same of what I described, I think I like to take their word for it. There are also many reports on this out there. You can do your own research rather than relying on your 'uncle in laws' accounts from inside a tank.

also next time keep in mind, writting your text in the biggest ugliest red font you can find is not gonna make it any more legitimate.

Oct 20, 2003
There were some groups celeberated when Iraqi forces were advancing, who were later executed and punished by Khalkhali. There were some traitors among the Iranian Arabs of Khuzestan during the war, no doubt but they were a minority and nowhere near hundreds of thousands. The Iraqi 5th column in Iran started their agitation before the war and right after the revolution in cities such as Abadan and Khoramshahr. I saw their graffiti on some squares in Abadan referring to Khuzestan as Arabestan. Teymsar Madani who was the governer of Khuzestan back then, dealt them a sever blow.

LOL, this video is so full of misinformation that one cannot take it seriously.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I agree with every thing IranPaak said.
This video is another propaganda mouth piece from Al-Ahvaaz group (which I think their number are WAY up there around 18 to 20 people) it is just wishful thinking, Iranian Arabs will never sell their mother land and they are proud Iranians as any other. As a matter of fact the first 50 days of Iran Iraq war it was only Khozestaanis (mostly Arabs) facing the super modern Iraqi Army relying on hand guns, rifles and some RPG-7s and what ever weapons they could get their hands on before regular army and the militia could joined them.
And it is humorous to see some of our friends claiming they are being supported and manipulated by WEST. There is No way any Western nation is going to invest on miserable group like this which is clearly bound to fail.
Last time I checked their site I could see there are less than 6 masked idiots marching with their fire arms and flag in the main page. Here is the list of their accomplishment ever since establishment of B.R.C (Brotherhood of Real Creeps):
1- 2 incident of car bombing which killed 15 Innocent people IN AHVAAZ.
2- Inedible March of 6 people in the woods
3- A clip in the U-Tube
4- Oh they have a Sat. too I'm trembling.
My humble advise would be, just ignore these losers they don't even deserve to be mentioned.

raminio05

National Team Player
I agree with every thing IranPaak said.
This video is another propaganda mouth piece from Al-Ahvaaz group (which I think their number are WAY up there around 18 to 20 people) it is just wishful thinking, Iranian Arabs will never sell their mother land and they are proud Iranians as any other. As a matter of fact the first 50 days of Iran Iraq war it was only Khozestaanis (mostly Arabs) facing the super modern Iraqi Army relying on hand guns, rifles and some RPG-7s and what ever weapons they could get their hands on before regular army and the militia could joined them.
And it is humorous to see some of our friends claiming they are being supported and manipulated by WEST. There is No way any Western nation is going to invest on miserable group like this which is clearly bound to fail.
Last time I checked their site I could see there are less than 6 masked idiots marching with their fire arms and flag in the main page. Here is the list of their accomplishment ever since establishment of B.R.C (Brotherhood of Real Creeps):
1- 2 incident of car bombing which killed 15 Innocent people IN AHVAAZ.
2- Inedible March of 6 people in the woods
3- A clip in the U-Tube
4- Oh they have a Sat. too I'm trembling.
My humble advise would be, just ignore these losers they don't even deserve to be mentioned.
Motori Jan it may be do to my limited knowledge on this subject, but is this ahvaazi seperatist movement as small and insignificant as you say? We know the Bush administration has been supporting sunni groups such as Jundallah to try and destabalize the I.R., so why would they not try with these groups in the East? Is it that futile?

Feb 14, 2006
your 'uncle in law' !? tank commander ?! I don't know where he fought, maybe he spend too much time inside a tank, but since 3 of my first cousines lived and worked in khoramshahr and abadan with their families most of their lives and had to move to tahran during the war years - all telling the same of what I described, I think I like to take their word for it. There are also many reports on this out there. You can do your own research rather than relying on your 'uncle in laws' accounts from inside a tank.

also next time keep in mind, writting your text in the biggest ugliest red font you can find is not gonna make it any more legitimate.
How about my Uncle on my dads side or my Uncle on my mums side?!
Both of whom were stationed near there!

What u said is complete bullocks and an insult frankly...'ghorbani' what the hell man

Feb 14, 2006
And it is humorous to see some of our friends claiming they are being supported and manipulated by WEST.
how about the britishahwazicommunity?!
sigh sigh the intelligence services of the west do not only invest in billion dollar campaigns but also petty shite to destabilise and mess up our heritage and culture.

Nov 13, 2005
We know the Bush administration has been supporting sunni groups such as Jundallah to try and destabalize the I.R., so why would they not try with these groups in the East? Is it that futile?
you cant think of that way
you can easily say U.S has been supporting Shia muslims and IR, and still does support the idea of shias taking over iraq.
but in reality they dont support noone but themselves and what they do sometimes ends up benefiting different nations.
but this is proven, discrimination against other ethnics happen in iran everyday. It happend even during shah's times.
thousands of innocent turkmen men, women, children with no weapons were killed when they marched for independency. thousands of kurds have been killed by shah's government, by I.R, by saddam... while all they want is independency, and in my opinion they really do deserve to have their own country.

Feb 14, 2006
while all they want is independency, and in my opinion they really do deserve to have their own country.
Dude I am from Kurdistan.
I have been to around 7 cities in the province, I have spent around a year there and believe me when I tell, no one wants independence.
Its like saying Madarin should have independence...! It makes no sense!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Motori Jan it may be do to my limited knowledge on this subject, but is this ahvaazi seperatist movement as small and insignificant as you say?
Iranians don't like to hear Separation they despise that word and all these separation mongering groups in Iran clearly remember what happened to Kurdistan Democrats and Komeleh groups They didn't loose because Gov. crushed them they lost because no one supported them. If they had the support government wouldn't be able to have a carte blanc eliminating them.
We know the Bush administration has been supporting sunni groups such as Jundallah to try and destabalize the I.R., so why would they not try with these groups in the East? Is it that futile?
You say "We know" but I personally don't know that, quite frankly after 9/11 I don't believe any US administration will support a militant group in ME who has decorated their logo with Allah, may be that is the reason Jundollah changed its name to some thing else (Iranian Liberation something) because they didn't receive the attention they were expecting from US.
There must be Geopolitical, Economical or Military Strategic objective for US to support an opposition group capable of high success rate, any group without internal support is bound to fail and it would be beyond logic to invest in a deal which you are certain it is doomed. Al-Ahvaaz or Jundollah group have no internal support what so ever you don't even see their name being mentioned in Iranian blogs.