Look who just joined the 1% club

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
My question is where does his secretary live?

Top Obama strategist David Axelrod buys $1.7 million condo

By Joel Roberts | The Ticket – 14 hrs ago
President Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod watches the Washington Nationals play the …One of President Obama's closest political advisers is moving on up to a deluxe Chicago condo.

David Axelrod, who is currently communications director for Obama's re-election campaign, paid $1.7 million last month for the 3,320-square-foot apartment on the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor of a Michigan Avenue high-rise, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
You too have fallen victim to the news propaganda(or self-delusion) that Obama is a shoo in. Behind closed doors, Obama is taking Axelrod to the woodshed after showing him the latest Gallup poll showing him losing, that's right, losing, to Romney. And after 4 years in office, I assure you the undecideds won't break for Obama.

Romney, Obama in Tight Race as Gallup Daily Tracking Begins
April 16, 2012
Mitt Romney is supported by 47% of national registered voters and Barack Obama by 45% in the inaugural Gallup Daily tracking results from April 11-15. Both Obama and Romney are supported by 90% of their respective partisans.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
You too have fallen victim to the news propaganda(or self-delusion) that Obama is a shoo in. Behind closed doors, Obama is taking Axelrod to the woodshed after showing him the latest Gallup poll showing him losing, that's right, losing, to Romney. And after 4 years in office, I assure you the undecideds won't break for Obama.

Romney, Obama in Tight Race as Gallup Daily Tracking Begins
April 16, 2012
Mitt Romney is supported by 47% of national registered voters and Barack Obama by 45% in the inaugural Gallup Daily tracking results from April 11-15. Both Obama and Romney are supported by 90% of their respective partisans.
Mobarake

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Yes. He sells something that wipes the floor with Republicans.
How pedestran of you ZA.......
I truely thought you had a clue about the guy's background...........but just FYI - you have no idea how ridiculous "salesmanship" as a virtue or talent, etc....sounds to a technocrat like me!!!

Dear Flint - I don't know if you ever got around to read the book or see the movie "Atlas Shrugged" - but in it, Rand clearly describes how the main stream tries to fool the population with the so called POLLS. Every day the bastards are releasing a new poll on how Obama is ahead - as if this population has lost it's mind.......loool - very similar to IR tactics.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
How pedestran of you ZA.......
I truely thought you had a clue about the guy's background...........but just FYI - no idea how ridiculous "salesmanship" as a virtue or talent, etc....sounds to a technocrat like me!!!you have Dear Flint - I don't know if you ever got around to read the book or see the movie "Atlas Shrugged" - but in it, Rand clearly describes how the main stream tries to fool the population with the so called POLLS. Every day the bastards are releasing a new poll on how Obama is ahead - as if this population has lost it's mind.......loool - very similar to IR tactics.
Well capitalism that you often claim to like so much disagrees with you otherwise salespeople wouldn't make so much money in this country. Ever heard of "nothing happens until someone sells something"?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Well capitalism that you often claim to like so much disagrees with you otherwise salespeople wouldn't make so much money in this country. Ever heard of "nothing happens until someone sells something"?
Capitalism is the best thing humans have going so far....because it preserves freedom and does not overlook individualism. It is however nowhere near PERFECT.

Feb 22, 2005
It is the ignorant mentality to be such extremist to believe that the democrats who have many in the 1% are against free market or having wealth. Trying to weaken the power of a small group, 0.1% that controls the government through lobbying that makes laws that favors themselves is a mind of western democracy unlike that of a third world. A government by the people is one that represents the population of a country and not the 0.1 to 1%.

Now go grab your signs and stand next to the fat tea racist uneducated tea party people and scream communism.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
0.1% that controls the government through lobbying that makes laws that favors themselves
You are not talking about Jeff Immelt, GE's CEO , who paid zero taxes and Obama appoints him as one of his truster advisors, are you? And if you say oh Obama is just as bad then why are you barking at the tea party? At least admit to who you are. You are an Obama hack.