Lool - Finally Trump does something I like !!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Offered $5 million for Obama college records!!! He knows what he is doing - because at least in case of Harvard - Obama college application records would reveal his ties with the Saudis.

[video=youtube_share;MgOq9pBkY0I]http://youtu.be/MgOq9pBkY0I[/video]

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
dont tell me you didn't like it when he promised Americans that there is def something fishy about Obama's birth certificates..

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
so tell me my young friend - should Obama provide what he is asking for?
just to keep Daei jaans like me quiet......and take $5 million from the rich and give to the needy....
I have a feeling the Obama theories will drag for years....

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
so tell me my young friend - should Obama provide what he is asking for?
just to keep Daei jaans like me quiet......and take $5 million from the rich and give to the needy....
I have a feeling the Obama thing will drag for years....
If I were Obama, I wouldn't release anything so that you and your buddy trump can make yourself look more ridiculous than you already have.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
If I were Obama, I wouldn't release anything so that you and your buddy trump can make yourself look more ridiculous than you already have.
fine - but do you think this would deter some voters? the ones who may still be undecided? If for nothing else - Obama should clear the air......and if he does not.....then even more Daei Jaans will pop out...

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
fine - but do you think this would deter some voters? the ones who may still be undecided? If for nothing else - Obama should clear the air......and if he does not.....then even more Daei Jaans will pop out...
trust me, the undecided voter is not consumed by what Mr. Trump is implying here. dont worry your place as the Daie jaan will not be shared by many people. you'll stay unique.

this is another cheap trick for this egoistical attention whore to get media attention. (when does his TV show start again? I bet it's near.. ) and a few people such as yourself, the hardcore and maybe a little racist side of the conservative base, will praise him for it and then that'll be the end of it.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Race card again - lool
no dear it's not race - anti Arab? maybe.
anyways......the issue seems to be beyond you little buddy - the $5 million offer just surfaced.......but claims of Obama ties to the Saudis, goes back waaay before the last election. Heck, I have been writing about it here since 2007....

BTW - Trump may be doing Obama a favor......diverting attentions from the latest BenGhazi related news...

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Trump should just shut his hole. I am sure we can find enough people to come up with $5M to give to a charity of Trump's choice, so he just goes away. This guy is just after publicity and nothing more.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Ardeshir jaan - aren't you a bit curious to why and if the Saudi Royal family sponsored Obama to get into Harward??? I know I am.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
And you have been reading every line - good to know
oh yeah, and I'll never stop reading you.. why would i? it's free entertainment. I've always been amused by your paranoid, hypocritical worldview, and the fact that you are not even self-aware about those qualities makes it all seem so much more entertaining.

Watch out! A rant...
Gawwwd that Donald Trump annoys my balls off. I'm sorry but why does he STILL doubt Obama's Americanness? He wants his college records, what does he expect, "Oh no, let's not vote for Obama, he had a B+ for the 'history of republican politics' when he was 17, Romney had an A-..." Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! What does he expect to see? A middle name of Hossein? Ommmm, he has a "non-American surname". Big woop.

I heard Trump was to do this announcement when he anticipated to his 1.5m followers on Twitter. I am proud to say I don't follow him but unfortunately, following Piers Morgan, the CNN presenter informed the world of this "special announcement" by re-tweeting Trump. Before the "midday announcement", one part of me thought "What has Monica Lewinsky done THIS time?!"

Does Obama ask George Clooney to go on YouTube, make a fool of himself and ask Romney to release his all his tax certificates and letters from the first time he "worked" to now? I didn't think so.

On the other hand, Trump doing this doesn't help Romney's bid to be President. He may thank the businessman now but he's massively interfered with the campaign. People don't care about Obama's passport records, only Trump does. He's the biggest attention seeker I've seen on TV.

I'm sorry but whoever votes for someone who insists Iran's neighbour is Syria, they've gone doolally.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Watch out! A rant...
Gawwwd that Donald Trump annoys my balls off. I'm sorry but why does he STILL doubt Obama's Americanness? He wants his college records, what does he expect, "Oh no, let's not vote for Obama, he had a B+ for the 'history of republican politics' when he was 17, Romney had an A-..." Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! What does he expect to see? A middle name of Hossein? Ommmm, he has a "non-American surname". Big woop.

I heard Trump was to do this announcement when he anticipated to his 1.5m followers on Twitter. I am proud to say I don't follow him but unfortunately, following Piers Morgan, the CNN presenter informed the world of this "special announcement" by re-tweeting Trump. Before the "midday announcement", one part of me thought "What has Monica Lewinsky done THIS time?!"

Does Obama ask George Clooney to go on YouTube, make a fool of himself and ask Romney to release his all his tax certificates and letters from the first time he "worked" to now? I didn't think so.

On the other hand, Trump doing this doesn't help Romney's bid to be President. He may thank the businessman now but he's massively interfered with the campaign. People don't care about Obama's passport records, only Trump does. He's the biggest attention seeker I've seen on TV.

Nobody cares about the grades......as I said - it's the Arab Saudi ties....who sponsored Obama into Harward.

I'm sorry but whoever votes for someone who insists Iran's neighbour is Syria, they've gone doolally
yet we should vote for the guy who did not give a rats ass about the green movement!!!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Obama is notabel in one other respect. Didn't this guy have one friend, roommate, professor, coworker, somebody from his youth to come forward and say I know this guy. There is nobody. It is really, really odd.

Feb 22, 2005
Neither did Jesus, before age of 30, but the republicans don't question him.

Obama is notabel in one other respect. Didn't this guy have one friend, roommate, professor, coworker, somebody from his youth to come forward and say I know this guy. There is nobody. It is really, really odd.

Nobody cares about the grades......as I said - it's the Arab Saudi ties....who sponsored Obama into Harward.

yet we should vote for the guy who did not give a rats ass about the green movement!!!
He was probably sponsored by his parents. Besides, so what if he had "Saudi ties"? I have "Saudi ties" because I have friends from Saudi Arabia, does that make me a bad person?

Plus surely, him not caring about the green movement (allegedly!), that can't be the ONLY reason why Obama isn't a good person. He got US from the rut Bush Junior put the country in and now, they have enough money to help Greece (if they wanted to!).