magath vetoeing ali karimi transfer!

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
wow, this is nice
for 2 reasons
one hopefully ali karimi stays in bayern/proves his worth/and makes everyone uber happy
and 2- this means that something might have happened in regards to Owen Hargreaves.........he might be going to MAN UNTIED!!!/ and thats why they decided to keep onto karimi

but still it shows the faith of magath in karimi...that he knows he can do smthing for the team

and the article is on the front page.....very INTERESTING indeed

Nov 24, 2002
if Hargreaves move to Man U, bayern wont stay , dasto pa basteh and will try to bring another named midfielder , if Man U really wants Owen , they will pay the price bayern asked about and if it happen they will have money to sign another good midfielder , maybe Frank Ribery transfer will happen !
Karimi if he wants to play shouldnt make himself happy to AMA VA AGAR ! teams like bayern make sure to have at least 2 or 3 midfielders on the bench who are able to do the job at least in short term .. they got kind of unlucky right now to lost Deisler , Dos Santos + Owen and scholl (started traning)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
wow... then Bayern are really feeling desperate!!!
No wonder why they don't let Karimi leave now.

BTW what midfielders do they have now? Demichelis, Hargreaves, Karimi, Scholl, Schwini, anyone else I'm missing??

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I hope Karimi does prove his worth, but if he has struggled to do that when he was at this best, and he has consistently been getting worse, I think we may be wishful dreaming. :(