Magic Mushrooms

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
Hello again everyone! I remember a few months ago I made a post here about marijuanna and we all discussed the pros, cons, and anecdotes we had about weed. Now I am back with another item I'd like to talk about --
magic mushrooms. I haven't tried them, because unlike bud, I am not sure how safe or smart it would be to eat a peice...does anyone here know something or about them, or has tried them?

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
First, let me say that you shouldnt do it, going by personal experience all kinds of drugs fuck with your mind and have long-term effects on the brain

well, magic mushrooms produce a psychedilic effect similar to that of LSD, but very much milder and the trip is shorter. It causes blurred vision, euphoria, you see waves, and also hallucination to a certain degree. they contain psychoactive chemicals such as psilocybin very similar to LSD in chemical structure.

there are different kind of shrooms, of which the Hawaiian is the most potent. For a beginner like yourself, i would recommend less than 2 grams to be safe, not that im saying you should do it, but thats a safe amount IF you are going to do it.

going by personal experience, i didnt have any bad feelings ever, but i had done all kinds of hallucigons before, if its your first time with hallucigons, do not take more than 4 grams since you dont know how to handle the trip, you could get paranoid and the whole thing could become a terrifying experience. Its all about controlling your mood and being easy going and relaxed, but you dont have to even worry about that if you take less than 4 grams

again, i say dont do it, escaping reality is not the answer

Last edited:

Anchor Man

Bench Warmer
Jan 31, 2005
California
I know a kid that took shrooms and he had all these visuals and he passed out he woke up with a bloody mouth, Im not sure if he started bleeding from the inside or if he passed out and hit something

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Hello again everyone! I remember a few months ago I made a post here about marijuanna and we all discussed the pros, cons, and anecdotes we had about weed. Now I am back with another item I'd like to talk about --
magic mushrooms. I haven't tried them, because unlike bud, I am not sure how safe or smart it would be to eat a peice...does anyone here know something or about them, or has tried them?
Do it in the outdoors. Go to a lake or in the woods or beach. The worse thing is to do shrooms indoors.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
i would advise u not to try magic mushrooms as well. drugs like that are very potent for the brain, and infact they temporarily induce psychosis. If u want to take an illegal drug, i suggest that cannabis is the best drug to take. it doesnt have any proven bad effects other than it can precipitate ur schizophrenia IF ur susceptible to it. other than that, il stay away from every thing else, especially ice.

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com
Personaly i wont say you shouldnt do it or anything, because if someone wants to do it, they will do it.

Now, about shrooms...
i will describe it as it is and without any scientific slangs and so on...
1.When trying shrooms, if anyone (adult) try it for less than 1.5-2 grams at once, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. NOTHING.
2. It tastes really bad!! you will regret doing it at first just because of the taste.
3. For first time user that eats 2 grams, the trip will vary between 3to5 hours (depending on the shrooms, environment and so on...)
4. Try it with friends and people that you are very comftable with, because you dont wanna get paranoid.
5. Know your limit and dont take a big amount, because you will go CrAzY!!!
6. Its good to do it either Indoor or when outdoor, be in a park or lake or forrest (nature)
7. You will laugh your ass off and will enjoy it

If you have an addicting personality, then you def. SHOULD NOT try it, if not then there is no harm in it trying it once.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
What's wrong with indoor, just wondering lol?

btw, my opinion is that you don't touch any drugs, it's not worth the 5 hours of fun.
shawshank jan.. i used to be like you.. not drink.. smoke etc. etc.. now i know i've gone a bit too much to the other side lol but i certainly don't have any regrets..YOU can't really evaluate whether something is worth it or not when you've never tried it..can you really?

and about the indoor thing.. i'm guessing you will get more paranoid and stuff if you're in an enclosed space and you could feel the walls closing you in and stuff.. i don't know.. just guessing!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
shawshank jan.. i used to be like you.. not drink.. smoke etc. etc.. now i know i've gone a bit too much to the other side lol but i certainly don't have any regrets..YOU can't really evaluate whether something is worth it or not when you've never tried it..can you really?
No man, I've never held a gun to my head neither, I've never broken my foot on purpose, I've never ran naked into a bee hive. The trying thing is an excuse man. Why risk it man when so many lives have been ruined, I've even seen one myself, someone close to me, no thanks.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
there was a really good line from bill maher.. he said we never base the regulation on driving (whether we should make driving illegal) on how gary busey drives.. but when it comes to evaluating drugs and alcohol we base it on gary busey!! LOL

Nov 13, 2005
all drugs fuck you up and change you forever except two, alcohol and marijuana. they are unique, fun. can even be funner if mixed together. but you always got to know your limits.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
As to why people do not suggest to do it indoors...

People have had many of terrible trips when indoors, especially with shrooms. A lot of things can go wrong, for example you think the room is caving in on you, or if there is a BBgun you think its going to shoot you, and so on...

Outdoors people usually go on adventures, through the woods or around the lake because the simplist things start to interest you. The flowers become more beautiful, the lake glistens (heh im starting to sound gay) But at the same time, the outdoors can be just as scary, you can get chased by elephants through the woods...

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
As to why people do not suggest to do it indoors...

People have had many of terrible trips when indoors, especially with shrooms. A lot of things can go wrong, for example you think the room is caving in on you, or if there is a BBgun you think its going to shoot you, and so on...

Outdoors people usually go on adventures, through the woods or around the lake because the simplist things start to interest you. The flowers become more beautiful, the lake glistens (heh im starting to sound gay) But at the same time, the outdoors can be just as scary, you can get chased by elephants through the woods...
lol man.. you tell me all that and still can't supply me with a number of a local dealer!! lol