MAHDAVIKIA!

Nov 24, 2002
arsen wenger better first save his job ,arsenal fans and media start to hate him .. because of the result and recently and in arsenal last game he played with non-british player in his team as starter ! this is disastor for a club such arsenal and no wonder wht england fail as national team same in case of spain !

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I hate all English Clubs, players, they all think they are one level higher than everyone else, eventhough i am a big REAL MADRID supporter, but next week, its BARCELONA ALL THE WAY, CHELSEA will burn, MAN UTD. WILL BURN, so will LIVERPOOL and Arsenal. DOWN WITH ENGLISH FOOTBALL.

1- LA LIGA (SPAIN) ---> REAL MADRID
2- SERIA A (ITALY) -----> Juventus
3- Dutch Eredivisie (Holland) ----> PSV Eindhoven

Dec 12, 2002
usa
The most important outcome of today game was that we have found our lost who we had lost after the combo of Azizi (brain ) and general (Bagheri ) ,now Mehdi could do the job for us the brian and playmaker all together,that will open the spot for Kazemian on the right ,with possiblity of Kabae to get out of that position where he doesn't belong to .
we can move Karimi & Hashemian up front ,ofcourse the subs like Borhani ,Gholamian and Shafee .
our Midfield will be Kia (play maker -general ) ,in his two side Navid-kia(right) and Left Zandi .
definitely today was a great answer to our main problem ,I don't know Branck can see it or not .
the game with show how our information was primative and none-sence .

70% of players played out position that day .

Reporter

Bench Warmer
Apr 5, 2004
He was trying very hard..........almost too hard! I think Mehdi was using this game as a "shop window" for his life after HSV.

He'll leave Hamburg this summer.

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
Easy ppl. seems to many have got carried away!
This was not a real game nor even close to a friendly!
This was a charity game ---> Low pace, defenders doing nothing etc...

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
yes, in real game he would never have all that space in the midfield to run w/ the ball for 20-30 yrd with no defender near him.IMHO, he almost looked too desperate for recognition. One thing I liked he was placed in the center of the midfield, that's one thing I miss about him in TM (under Kohan, Kia was a free floater which is best for him). The right wing doesn't let Kia utilize all his abilities, he can split the defense witha good run just as good as Azizi did in his best days but unfortunately TM is not employing that aspect of Kia's game.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Pooya said:
I hate all English Clubs, players, they all think they are one level higher than everyone else, eventhough i am a big REAL MADRID supporter, but next week, its BARCELONA ALL THE WAY, CHELSEA will burn, MAN UTD. WILL BURN, so will LIVERPOOL and Arsenal. DOWN WITH ENGLISH FOOTBALL.

1- LA LIGA (SPAIN) ---> REAL MADRID
2- SERIA A (ITALY) -----> Juventus
3- Dutch Eredivisie (Holland) ----> PSV Eindhoven
i hate you

Barcelona

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Man...you guys are too much! From your reports, one would think that Mahdavikia had a world class game!

I just saw the game and there was nothing special about Kia's performance! He was invisible during the first 20 minutes of the second half and started to come into the game long after Ronaldinho and Henry were subbed out! He had 4 shots at goal of which 2 were ok and 2 others were worthless. His assist can hardly be counted as a real assist and although I think he had an "OK" game, I think the korean guy was better than him! Compared to most of the other players on the field, he was just an "asian" player (although a good one)!

All in all.... I think Karimi would have made a name for himself in a game like this! He should have been there instead!

Jan 29, 2004
I agree Kia was great but please let's not get too excited about this game.
This was an "exhibition" game, in other words nobody was really challenging anyone as in real games. I doubt any scouts will take such a game too seriously.