Mahmoud Fekri has done lost his mind

Maziar

Ball Boy
Jul 9, 2004
He claimed that foolad players have no right to be in TM, since players who will sell their club jerseys, would do the same with the national team jersey !! With such a reckless captain, i am a little embarrassed to call myself an Esteghlal fan today. Shameful.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Maziar said:
He claimed that foolad players have no right to be in TM, since players who will sell their club jerseys, would do the same with the national team jersey !! With such a reckless captain, i am a little embarrassed to call myself an Esteghlal fan today. Shameful.
I would be ashmed too.
Dude just change to red ones (PERSPOLIS).. you are always welcome:football:

Dec 2, 2005
Iman Mobali is a close friend of mine...

He gave me his Foolad Jersey after the Esteghlal - Foolad game after they won the game in Tehran last year... Free of any charge ofcourse...

The question is: Who did sell the Jersey that makes Fekri go paranoja...?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Sebastian_Meer said:

He gave me his Foolad Jersey after the Esteghlal - Foolad game after they won the game in Tehran last year... Free of any charge ofcourse...

LOOOOOOOOOL

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Sebastian_Meer said:

I think,
Fekeri is saying that Pas and Follad game was fixed. This is what he means by selling their club's jersy .

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
Sebastian_Meer said:

i really can't decide whether this post is serious or not!! lol!

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
oh and btw.. here's a chance for daei bashers to join in..

DAEI HAS BEEN SELLING THE NATIONAL TEAM JERSEY FOR YEARS!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Maziar

Ball Boy
Jul 9, 2004
brando said:
I would be ashmed too.
Dude just change to red ones (PERSPOLIS).. you are always welcome:football:
yeah, as if this is something Ansarian or Rahbarifard wouldnt say in a similiar situation ? :) but seriously, it'll take a lot more than this for me to sop supporting esteghlal, and in any case, i will never become a longy :)

Maziar

Ball Boy
Jul 9, 2004
shahinc said:
I think,
Fekeri is saying that Pas and Follad game was fixed. This is what he means by selling their club's jersy .
yeah, it doesn't translate well into english, but he is basically claiming the five tm players in foolad deliberately threw the game against Pas in return for Pas giving Foolad use of their stadium in the Asian Club Championships. A reckless and irresponsible claim, absent any proof, if you ask me.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Maziar said:
yeah, it doesn't translate well into english, but he is basically claiming the five tm players in foolad deliberately threw the game against Pas in return for Pas giving Foolad use of their stadium in the Asian Club Championships. A reckless and irresponsible claim, absent any proof, if you ask me.
as irresponsible Fekri's claim is, I as a red fan still don't believe PAS could beat foolad 7-1 without any conspiracty going on. It's just not in IPL's book.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
I just saw Mirzapoor was red carded in the 2nd half; so Foolad was playing one man down in the 2nd half. Still.... playing at home and with so many Team Melli players, a 7-1 result is a disgrace even playing with 10 players....

It does not look like Gav Bandi, it looks like Foolad was actually Halabi on this day! and folded like a lawn chair...

Last edited:

Kayvon

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2004
Washington, DC
what fekri means is that they gave the game away to pas and i honestly think he may have a point...7-1? come on that is pure BS...i woulnt be surprised at all if it was fixed and i dont know what makes fekri's statement soo bad...everyone was thinking it, he just man enough to say somethiing

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
We always knew Fekri was a piece of shit on the field, now we know the loser is a piece of shit off the field too!! :exercise:

I think the most logical statement about the incredible results is what Foolad's coach said:

"If we wanted to lose the game on purpose, we would have lost 1-0 or 2-1 so people wouldn't get suspicious and we wouldn't disgrace our own team!!"

Again, it seems paranoia is overcoming logic in this case. Foolad had a bad day, lost their first keeper and their composure. Paas finished well, and the result was a 7-1 drubbing, end of story!

Oct 18, 2005
I hate it when some coachs or players (not fekri directly) talk about these $h*ts ...
BaBa Just play your game and either Win it , Lose it or get equalized and if u deserve to be tha Champ. then so be it and stop blaming other for not beeing it.

Kayvon

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2004
Washington, DC
Khorus said:
We always knew Fekri was a piece of shit on the field, now we know the loser is a piece of shit off the field too!! :exercise:

I think the most logical statement about the incredible results is what Foolad's coach said:

"If we wanted to lose the game on purpose, we would have lost 1-0 or 2-1 so people wouldn't get suspicious and we wouldn't disgrace our own team!!"

Again, it seems paranoia is overcoming logic in this case. Foolad had a bad day, lost their first keeper and their composure. Paas finished well, and the result was a 7-1 drubbing, end of story!
thats why he leads the best defense in the league??? thats what i thought..shut up