Majority of citizens in Israel want Netanyahu out

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Interesting article. To sum it it it basically states that 94% of Israeli citizens believe that Netanyahu's right wing Likud government,
bares some responsibility for the attacks on Hamas. What is more interesting is now a small majority, 56% want him out.

I do believe that Israel has the right to defend itself but I also believe that the settlements are wrong. It was the right move for the US
to ban Israeli settlers from entering the country. I also believe that I like to call him Nutty-ya-JEW, should be out because he is a threat to World Peace.
Hamas are terrorists, we all know that but Netanyahu's government is acting like a rogue regime. They already minimized the Legislative and Judicial branch.
Israel has moved from a democracy to a theocracy, the dude needs to go\
.I believe US were pressured to make that move because their allies in Europe were saying do something.

Just my take and notice at no point did I say anything stupid Israel does not have the right to exist.
My prediction is we have only seen the beginning, thousands and thousands more civilians will be killed or displaced before this is all over.
Also my thoughts are this was thought out by Hamas because they wanted to expose Netanyahu's government about how savage they are.
I am not anti Israel, I am anti Netanyahu, there is a big difference between the two.
Just my take on the War in Gaza.
https://newrepublic.com/post/176200/majority-israelis-think-netanyahu-resign

Nov 29, 2002
I am not anti Israel, I am anti Netanyahu, there is a big difference between the two.
Just my take on the War in Gaza.
Have you considered TV political punditry as a career choice? It's a field with a lot of demand and needs this kind of insight. People will always want to listen to experts

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Have you considered TV political punditry as a career choice? It's a field with a lot of demand and needs this kind of insight. People will always want to listen to experts
I have thought of that. My friends recommend me to get into Sports Journalism more so than Political journalism. I do have a youtube sports channel and
On my Facebook BIg 12 page I do have 4000 members.
With all of the credits i have it will only take 1 year for me to get a Masters and my teaching certificate. With my units transfer to Joh's it will be 4 years so 5 years total for my PhD. Meanwhile I can work in NDOC, Nevada Dept of Corrections sometime this year. I like political journalism but my passion is sports journalism, particularly College American football and Bayern Munich.
Also, with everyone having a youtube channel, most people have sports channels. In Political Journalism, you still need to know people. How am I going to get an interview with IDK Joe Biden or Donald Trump, they would be like, "Excuse me who are you again?" I haven't met them but I met the former head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, Pete Carroll and other sports figures like Magic Johnson when I was 12(not that I know him) he saw me in a Michigan State shirt and said "Nice shirt," I also find athletes are more approachable than political people, the political people are on the snobby side, most athletes are cool. That is because most athletes come from a poor socio-economic background, where as most politicians, have a wealthy familial background. Journalism was always in the back of my mind but it take time to make a name for yourself.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I have thought of that. My friends recommend me to get into Sports Journalism more so than Political journalism. I do have a youtube sports channel and
On my Facebook BIg 12 page I do have 4000 members.
With all of the credits i have it will only take 1 year for me to get a Masters and my teaching certificate. With my units transfer to Joh's it will be 4 years so 5 years total for my PhD. Meanwhile I can work in NDOC, Nevada Dept of Corrections sometime this year. I like political journalism but my passion is sports journalism, particularly College American football and Bayern Munich.
Also, with everyone having a youtube channel, most people have sports channels. In Political Journalism, you still need to know people. How am I going to get an interview with IDK Joe Biden or Donald Trump, they would be like, "Excuse me who are you again?" I haven't met them but I met the former head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, Pete Carroll and other sports figures like Magic Johnson when I was 12(not that I know him) he saw me in a Michigan State shirt and said "Nice shirt," I also find athletes are more approachable than political people, the political people are on the snobby side, most athletes are cool. That is because most athletes come from a poor socio-economic background, where as most politicians, have a wealthy familial background. Journalism was always in the back of my mind but it take time to make a name for yourself.
I would have a serious think about both sports and political journalism - you are a talented writer and your work is always original. I think people like to read insights from folk who are creative and have unique angles on things.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I would have a serious think about both sports and political journalism - you are a talented writer and your work is always original. I think people like to read insights from folk who are creative and have unique angles on things.
First of all, thank you for the compliment

I think since sports journalism is my passion, I can do political journalism, but I already even have a sports betting channel. The best thing you can do,
the wife mentioned the same thing, is to utilize social media. That is why I have close to 4,000 members in my Facebook Big 12 page and I started that about a few years ago.

I agree with IEI about using piano/music to make supplemental income. I make anywhere from $800-1000 a month teaching music on the side. You are talkin gan extra $200-250 a week and I don't have much overhead. Everything I own, including my home and car is paid off.
All these things just takes two things, patience and time. If you ever watched the Kevin Costner movie, "The Field of Drams," It is kind of like, 'f you build it, they will come." Once you build it, like my Big 12 page, it becomes easy to maintain, it maintains itself with good quality members.

Nov 29, 2002
If you ever watched the Kevin Costner movie, "The Field of Drams," It is kind of like, 'f you build it, they will come." Once you build it, like my Big 12 page, it becomes easy to maintain, it maintains itself with good quality members.
Is that the film where the guy has an ambition of running a Whisky Distillery?

Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That’s interesting and I have a unique perspective on the current topic because my mentor happened to be from 🇮🇱 ,and my best friend Harrel Horowitz is the coolest Naval Officer you will ever meet. We still stay in touch and she is still in the Navy. I also know the other side because I have family in 🇮🇷 and I understand the 🇵🇸 side as well.

I don’t know what do you think is better? I do have a sports channel on YouTube for that. I need to think of a channel for politics as well.

Politics house I think is a little tougher than sports and for me; sports just comes so natural.
Now before you had to go to the right journalism school and know the right people but with online and streaming, anyone can do sports or political journalism

ou and by the way Nutry is losing more popularity in Tel Avic, as we speak. Already many people are saying. 🇮🇱 has moved from a democracy to an autocratic theocracy, and they would be correct. Too bad. I had high hopes for 🇮🇱 lots of move prize winners come fro that country. Too and they have horrible leadership and the right wing always party must go. They are like the AFD party I 🇩🇪 they are extensors and got to go.

Oh and I guess I got along with homegirl and my professor because they ar eAskahnazi. Lo I lie how even she called Safsrdic Jews to quote her,” the biggest assholes you will ever meet.” 😆 She did not sugar coat how she felt and alter gold Jewish Yiddish friend said the same.

late Ron we can break down how many borrowed German words have Yiddish roots like Missig in German means crazy sitEn und Warren is sit and wait, L’Chaim is good luck but Germans also use veil Gluck. There are many words it makes sense Jews have been I. Central Europe for hundreds of years so the magister got blinded .maybe with my language background bring that unique perspective because face it how many of us understand any Yiddish? Well I do so Mazel which also means congrats in German