Malaga - Madrid [R]

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
And what a piece of shit this cunt Pepe is. I can't believe he's still allowed to play football. How can Mourinho let a monster like this asshole start for him? How can Madrid fans be okay with this guy? Jesus....
I used to wonder the same thing about Suárez at Ajax. Turns out, even if everybody else hates a player, the fans of his club never will. Even if he's a player-biting, diving, constantly complaining, cheating low-life ;)

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Hamidjan, are you saying players like Kaka, Di Maria, Benzema, Khedira, Ramos and Alonso are 'fillers'?! I know they're under-performing but who would you replace them with? Heck even Marcelo has proven to be a one hell of a player after the joke of a winger he used to be.

Mourinho reedeh. His stubborn physical/counter-attacking approach and constant reliance on a single player (Ronaldo) has destroyed the kind of game Real Madrid is usually associated with (even with the usual disharmony among its stars).

This team needs a manager that allows its players to enjoy their football. Which player under Mourinho is enjoying their top-flight moment at Madrid? Even Ronaldo himself is not all that satisfied.

This team needs football love. They've been deprived of it for a good while now.
Here are my points:
1- where were you guys when RM was leading Barca in the table over 10 points aprt last year? This is the same coach.
2-Yes, all players you mentioned are fillers. Mahd argues that you paid so much for them and Mou's agent got the kick back and lets say he might be right, but they are still fillers. We are talking about the quality of players not how much you paid for them. Barca has it's line of fillers too. In fact 6-7 of them on their starters. Examples are Pique , puyol, and Fabregas. These guys are good to help out at the giant clubs, they could be superstars at clubs like Malaga or Arsenal, but top 5 clubs in the world is a different cup of tea. The game changers are 3-4 players in each club that can overcome tactical deadlocks with their genius or can save a goal. In Madird they Iker, Ronaldo, and maybe Ozil and Modrich (there is not enough room for both at the same time). In Barca we all know who they are. Now while I can exchange every Barca filler with one of Madrid's or the other way around, the difference between BArca superstars and Madrid's should be measured in light years just for the presence of Messi alone. Iniesta and Xavi are also some better than Madrid counteparts, while Iker is not so much better than Barca goalie anymore. Except the steady slow decline of Iker, this has been the case for many years now. Even last year the difference between the two sides was not in power but was in depth which doesn't seem to be the issue at Barca this year.
3-Noone on the bench can fix Madrid. They need a different grand management, avoidung short cut fix strategies, and investments that goes beyond spending dollars. Even Kafashian and company can do a better job.
4-Do not look at Madrid and compare them to Barca. Yes, they are a disaster, but not a 15 pointer. Barca this year is a phenomenon that is going to set an unachevable record thank to finally having a real coach in T.V.
5-If RM passes through Man U, they will go for the CL. They need a moral boost right now. If they lose to Man U, who even cares.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Here are my points:
1- where were you guys when RM was leading Barca in the table over 10 points aprt last year? This is the same coach.
we were here..why are you asking? LOL! last season was last season. where were you 2 seasons ago when your best coach in the world got his ass handed to him with a 5-0 and looked like a dumb mofo?

2-Yes, all players you mentioned are fillers. Mahd argues that you paid so much for them and Mou's agent got the kick back and lets say he might be right, but they are still fillers. We are talking about the quality of players not how much you paid for them. Barca has it's line of fillers too. In fact 6-7 of them on their starters. Examples are Pique , puyol, and Fabregas. These guys are good to help out at the giant clubs, they could be superstars at clubs like Malaga or Arsenal, but top 5 clubs in the world is a different cup of tea. The game changers are 3-4 players in each club that can overcome tactical deadlocks with their genius or can save a goal. In Madird they Iker, Ronaldo, and maybe Ozil and Modrich (there is not enough room for both at the same time). In Barca we all know who they are. Now while I can exchange every Barca filler with one of Madrid's or the other way around, the difference between BArca superstars and Madrid's should be measured in light years just for the presence of Messi alone. Iniesta and Xavi are also some better than Madrid counteparts, while Iker is not so much better than Barca goalie anymore. Except the steady slow decline of Iker, this has been the case for many years now. Even last year the difference between the two sides was not in power but was in depth which doesn't seem to be the issue at Barca this year.
what exactly is your point? every team has 1-2 superstars, 2-3 big players and the rest work for the team. what exactly is the point? every army has a general, a marshall, a whateverthefuck and soldiers. same in football.

3-Noone on the bench can fix Madrid. They need a different grand management, avoidung short cut fix strategies, and investments that goes beyond spending dollars. Even Kafashian and company can do a better job.
I'm all for Felix Magath. He's currently unemployed too :D

4-Do not look at Madrid and compare them to Barca. Yes, they are a disaster, but not a 15 pointer. Barca this year is a phenomenon that is going to set an unachevable record thank to finally having a real coach in T.V.
real coach in tv? vilanova is the real coach now? what exactly is your guys obsession with Pep? Is it the stuffing and spanking he gave Madrid for 4 years? Just asking. It's like an obsession now.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
we were here..why are you asking? LOL! last season was last season. where were you 2 seasons ago when your best coach in the world got his ass handed to him with a 5-0 and looked like a dumb mofo?.
Good. Then you should understand it is flawed logic to judge him based on this years results only. If he was that awful, he wouldn't have made that clear run last year. There must be other factors invloved in explaining why the difference between Barca and RM is 15 - (-10) = 25 points in one year. Using a crosssectinal approach and ignoring a course is not helpful.

what exactly is your point? every team has 1-2 superstars, 2-3 big players and the rest work for the team. what exactly is the point? every army has a general, a marshall, a whateverthefuck and soldiers. same in football..
Again good, but your general is Messi. He himslef is 10 points difference at the minimum, If you don't agree with me watch this years games again. If you are too busy just watch closing 10 minutes.

I'm all for Felix Magath. He's currently unemployed too :D.
Good one. Please see below!

real coach in tv? vilanova is the real coach now? what exactly is your guys obsession with Pep? Is it the stuffing and spanking he gave Madrid for 4 years? Just asking. It's like an obsession now.
It is not obcession. It is logics. TV, the guy who replaced Pep has won every single game but one in a La Liga this year. A year that seems to be less bipolar than ever in the last 5 years. And he did it after he took over a team in July from Pep that in your standards were called disaster because they trailed all season behind RM, for the most part of it with 2 digits.

Oh yes! Before I forget. I will send Magath to the same agency that has Pep's resume. :caveman:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
. 1308.jpg

when ever I see mou,I remember this guy....Francisco bru sanz,the great coach of real madrid,in 1935-36...although he used to be coach of malaga club too......

mou did the same thing as francisco bru did 77 years ago!!!!! he substituted the Great Goal keeper of all the time,of spain,and real madrid(Ricardo zamora)....while he was not at his peak....in a game against celta vigo,when he conceded 4 goals,he banned ricardo,and finished the story......77 years after,mou did the same thing....

well,it is not the issue of bad result,or what!,when a player,gets spoiled,needs to be replaced,no matter what....I still,believe mou is an exceptional coach(although pep,in my opinion,is a diamond,and is the best),but mou can also be ranked among the 3 best coaches in the world.(this is just my personal opinion)...

in history of Real madrid,and barcelona,these teams had too much up and down.....Real 50s,and 60s,suddenly turned to a second team in Europe in late 60s,and beginning of 70s,and same thing for barca....so,with a game loss,or victory,nothing will change.....mou already knows,he lost la liga,so this the best time,to give the shock to his team,and says to his special players,Hello,Wake up!!!,we already lost la liga,if you wanna sleep,we will loose CL,too.....

in my opinion,mou is one of the bravest coach,in history of Real madrid....although I personally believe in Francisco bru sanz,the legendary coach of Real in 30s,and believe nobody can even touch him,but mou is the second best in this regard.....

in history of football,we have seen lots of this actions,ooveratt,substittuted by Netzer in WC 74,and Germany lost 1-0 to east side!!!!,in ASIAN final cup,boroomand substituted by the second rated GK,ghassem yahyavi,and we lost 2-1 to japan club.....and many many examples like this....in WC,1938,semi final,italy won brazil 2-1,after,leonidas the great striker of brazil,substitued by another player,...and etc.....

so,mou is not the first one,and not the last one,but what he taught their players,is,wake up guys....If I were him,I would continue my job!!,bench spoiled players,like casillas,and the rest,and give the opportunity,to the becnh players to play....until,they get punished.......

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
It is not obcession. It is logics. TV, the guy who replaced Pep has won every single game but one in a La Liga this year. A year that seems to be less bipolar than ever in the last 5 years. And he did it after he took over a team in July from Pep that in your standards were called disaster because they trailed all season behind RM, for the most part of it with 2 digits.
Exactly, the same team that had won the title 3 years in a row and had lost a bit of its focus (you see...3 years in a row...see how difficult it is for Special One to win 2 in a row ;) ), the same team that had lost key players to injury, the same team that had a terrible summer of preparation, while they stayed in Barcelona this season, the same team that was adapting to new players, the same team etc. Plus, except for around a month, they were never trailing with 2 digits. Plus they knocked Madrid out of the Cup ;) Hala nevermind, the record and the oghdeh is in the books, 3 league titles, 2 CL titles, 2 Cups, 2 World Cups, 2 European Supercups, 3 Spanish Supercups, 4 years of oghdeh, boghz and everything else from Madrid and now after Madrid won just ONE league title, they have hit the self-destruction button. You see, ONE title, your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns

Oh yes! Before I forget. I will send Magath to the same agency that has Pep's resume. :caveman:
Do it then....the world where Magath is considered a decent manager but Pep a bluff doesn't exist, hence maybe we should put people who consider Magath a manager but Pep not really a real coach in that same part of the world....among those who believe the holocaust didn't exist, man was never on the moon, Mossad planned 9/11, world ended on 20/12/2012 etc. stuff like that..those people ;)

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Exactly, the same team that had won the title 3 years in a row and had lost a bit of its focus (you see...3 years in a row...see how difficult it is for Special One to win 2 in a row ;) ), the same team that had lost key players to injury, the same team that had a terrible summer of preparation, while they stayed in Barcelona this season, the same team that was adapting to new players, the same team etc. Plus, except for around a month, they were never trailing with 2 digits. Plus they knocked Madrid out of the Cup ;) Hala nevermind, the record and the oghdeh is in the books, 3 league titles, 2 CL titles, 2 Cups, 2 World Cups, 2 European Supercups, 3 Spanish Supercups, 4 years of oghdeh, boghz and everything else from Madrid and now after Madrid won just ONE league title, they have hit the self-destruction button. You see, ONE title, your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns
This is not rational conversation. You are doing nooheh khooni and I am not interested in sineh zani! But when you are done with your tekieh, give a phone call to yourself and listen to Mahdi who is saying:

Pep is better than anyone.
Barca is 15 points better than Madrid without Pep.
Madrid was 10 pints better than Barca with Pep.
TV is at best Pep's assistant.
Mou, although has won major titles here and there, is the same garbage coaching Madrid last year and this year.

Then you yourself give Mahdi a few days to explain these to you. If he can convince you, I am sold!

Do it then....the world where Magath is considered a decent manager but Pep a bluff doesn't exist, hence maybe we should put people who consider Magath a manager but Pep not really a real coach in that same part of the world....among those who believe the holocaust didn't exist, man was never on the moon, Mossad planned 9/11, world ended on 20/12/2012 etc. stuff like that..those people ;)
Khoone najesto kasif nakon! :yohoo: Pep is going to end up in Qatar in the same region your previous idol did.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
This is not rational conversation. You are doing nooheh khooni and I am not interested in sineh zani! But when you are done with your tekieh, give a phone call to yourself and listen to Mahdi who is saying:

Pep is better than anyone.
Barca is 15 points better than Madrid without Pep.
Madrid was 10 pints better than Barca with Pep.
TV is at best Pep's assistant.
Mou, although has won major titles here and there, is the same garbage coaching Madrid last year and this year.

Then you yourself give Mahdi a few days to explain these to you. If he can convince you, I am sold!
LOL! Funny, you're leaving out the 3 previous seasons, or even the one previous season where Barca finished the season with +9 points and didn't even bother to turn up for the last 3 games because they were playing the CL final. Look, your argument is like saying ManCity have a better record than ManUnited under Ferguson because they won the last league, leaving out the 14 titles Ferguson won with United. LOL.

Khoone najesto kasif nakon! :yohoo: Pep is going to end up in Qatar in the same region your previous idol did.
ManU, ManCity, Arsenal, Milan, Bayern...Pep will coach one of these clubs next season. 100$ bet. Are you in or not?

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
LOL! Funny, you're leaving out the 3 previous seasons, or even the one previous season where Barca finished the season with +9 points and didn't even bother to turn up for the last 3 games because they were playing the CL final. Look, your argument is like saying ManCity have a better record than ManUnited under Ferguson because they won the last league, leaving out the 14 titles Ferguson won with United. LOL.

ManU, ManCity, Arsenal, Milan, Bayern...Pep will coach one of these clubs next season. 100$ bet. Are you in or not?
See, you got it all wrong. We are not discussing if Barca was better than RM in the last 5 years. It is kind of no brainner and yet not the subject. We were talking about if Mou is garbage or not, and if Pep is Messiah or not. What does 5 years ago have o do with Mou at Madrid? He was elsewhere and he was actually doing pretty well. The fact of matter is the facts I listed for you above, and they came all directly out of your mouth, are not enough and even paradoxical for the conclusions you are trying to make.

As for the $100, why not! At least for the fun of it. I actually think you have a good chance but $100 is not a big hit. When will we know? this July? I think if Qatar goes to WC, 50/50 now, they will get him. All they need is to give Qatar Foundation the go ahead!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
We were talking about if Mou is garbage or not, and if Pep is Messiah or not.
Mou is not garbage, he does what he does and does it well, it works for a certain amount of time, he leaves the team usually in a state of mental shock, stuffed with success, overaged and with problems to rebuild. But since people pay for success, he usually delivers and certain aspects of his football are fascinating. Compared to what Pep did though and the way Pep was ready to build for the future, at crucial times daring to play young players and develop them, willing to risk points for the long term projects, he ain't shit. And yes, for Barcelona, Pep is not the Messiah, he is almost God because what he did is in the books (actually, it really is...you should get the Graham Hunter book).

What does 5 years ago have o do with Mou at Madrid? He was elsewhere and he was actually doing pretty well. The fact of matter is the facts I listed for you above, and they came all directly out of your mouth, are not enough and even paradoxical for the conclusions you are trying to make.
the problem is that you see seasons as discrete timeframes while it's all continuous. Since Vilanova except for certain small nuances of the way Barca plays football (a bit more direct, more substitutions, more traditional 4-3-3) didn't change much about the way Barcelona play since Pep, it's just a continuation of a way they have been doing for 4 years. What Madrid does is also a consequence of the last 2 years under Mourinho, a constant power struggle between him, players and Perez. Hence, the reason for the 16 point gap.
The actual difference should be more like 8 points but still significant enough, just as last season it shouldn't have been 10 points at halftime but more like 4. small decisions go some way.

As for the $100, why not! At least for the fun of it. I actually think you have a good chance but $100 is not a big hit. When will we know? this July? I think if Qatar goes to WC, 50/50 now, they will get him. All they need is to give Qatar Foundation the go ahead!
Deal...I get 100$ if he coaches one of the big clubs in Europe I mentioned, you get 100 if he coaches Qatar before that.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^^Both are correct, Dabbeh kardan va Dabbeh dar overdan. Albate bayd deed mashdi chi migeh.
Iranpaak jaan, albate mashdi sarvaremoone vali man too omram "dabbe kardan" ro na jaai dar baarash khoondam, na shnidam dar soorati ke too har koochi khiaabooni too tehran mardom dabbeh dar aavordano mishnaasan.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
^^Both are correct, Dabbeh kardan va Dabbeh dar overdan. Albate bayd deed mashdi chi migeh.
Iranpaak jaan, albate mashdi sarvaremoone vali man too omram "dabbe kardan" ro na jaai dar baarash khoondam, na shnidam dar soorati ke too har koochi khiaabooni too tehran mardom dabbeh dar aavordano mishnaasan.

تنها چیزی که من از " دبّه " می دانَم همان دبّه ی ِ چهار لیتری است که توش عرق ِ کشمش ریخته و در ِ خونه تحویل می دَهند
عرق ِ کشمش ِ سبز ِ کاشمر و یا درگز ، زُلال چون اشک ِ چشم. بَه بَه و بَه بَه

: بیتی از سیاه مَستان ِ مشهدی

مُو بِچه مِشِدُوم عرق مُخوُرُم مَست نُمُروُم
لَغَت به دیفال مِزِنُوم پَس نُمُروُم

لَغَت = لَگَد
دیفال = دیوار

من بچه ی ِ مشهدم ، عرق می خورم مَست نمی شم
لگد به دیوار می زنم عقب عقب نمی رَم

دبّه

Oct 20, 2003
China aziz, man montazer boodam ostad mashdi beyad ye nazari bedeh. LAkan eshoon omadeh rajeh be لَغَت va دیفال sohbat mikone. Looks like ManU is not doing well these days.
Bargardeem sare Dabbeh, I refer you to Dehkhoda:
http://www.loghatnaameh.org/dehkhodasearchresult-fa.html?searchtype=0&word=2K/YqNmHINqp2LHYr9mG

Bandeh shakhsan Jer zadan ra tarjeh midam ;). Like Paranoidbenchwarmer bA man o mashdi shart bast vali baad Jer Zad.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Aslan shoma $100 ro bedid be man ke az rish sefidhayeh site hastam. Badan keh tavafogh kardid begid man poolo bedam be ki.
کاملا درست می فرمایید
" البته کار از مُحکم کاری عیب نمی کنه و به قول ِ قدیمی ها : " همه ی ِ تخم مرغ ها را نباید توی ِ یک سَبَد گذاشت
اگر نصفش را هم پیش ِ این بنده به امانَت بگذارند دیگه میتونند صد در صد مطمئن بشند که حق به حقّ دار می رسه