Manchester Title Race ,EPL Final Week , Sunderland-Manchester United,Manchester City-QPR

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
As much as I hate Man City, their owners, Mancini and all the mercenary players that play for the team - It would have just been UNJUST for Man U to win the title...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Manchester United threw this title away in the last few games. Against Everton mainly but also for fielding a crap line-up against City last monday.

Congrats to City though, they did what they had to. How ironic too that United lose out on something in extra time after winning so many games in extra time.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Don't want to sound like a hater or anything but i'm kinda happy about ManU losing the title...

the last 5 mins of city game gave Fergie a taste of his own medicine !!!

Congrats to Arsenal as well.... from 17th spot...to 3rd even though it should not be considered a big achievement for a team like Arsenal..

Great weekend..

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
houmanbahal
LOL @ perspolis finishing 15th hahhaha Go EsEs
are you a man utd fan by any chance ASWELL??? lol

Great come back by city and as a liverpool fan im delighted

i admit we had a poor season but at least we won a trophy... man utd have won nothing this season

Dont forget 5 champions league!!
.... 18 Championship titles

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
houmanbahal
LOL @ perspolis finishing 15th hahhaha Go EsEs
are you a man utd fan by any chance ASWELL??? lol

Great come back by city and as a liverpool fan im delighted

i admit we had a poor season but at least we won a trophy... man utd have won nothing this season

Dont forget 5 champions league!!
.... 18 Championship titles
loooooool. tavahom varedt dashte aziz.
we finished 12th which is still better that 13th place that Esteghlal finish in 2008 where we won the league.

United with 19 championship! Sarvare EPL. Where is liverpool as I said. 10 place now???

Jul 28, 2007
Incredible stuff, though hurtful. nevertheless, City overally deserved the tile. The most unbelievable ending to the most entertaining league. I don't mind to see them waiting another 44 years. ;)

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
What a final day best i can remember i was literary shaking from the start to the end one of the weakest arsenal side we had in a while happy with third LONDON is RED!!! , congrats to city fans i think they deserved it more than united to be fair.

AND Thank you mr rice for ur 44 years of service 575005_418763018154078_139411852755864_1341676_937712891_n.jpg #legend

Feb 4, 2005
The most exciting last week I ever remember. Congrats to Manchester City fans. BTW I just heard this (joke of course):

Mancini to Sir Alex: How does it feel to lose the EPL title?
Sir Alex: How does it feel to win ONE?!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Dedicated to Mashdi:
:)

If only you knew how much fun i have had this season with this thrilling title race.but then again you're a Liverpool fan and wouldn't know what title race is.

And congratulations to Liverpool FC.what a great season for Liverpool.lost their 14th loss of the season to Swansea last night to finish the season with whopping 52 points (compared to Manchester United's 89 points) and a cozy 8th place below Everton.well done.:)

But if Liverpool fans feel those accomplishments to be just another season of failure for a mid-table quality club then i gladly dedicate this one to soothe the recurring pain that hits them season after season.

[video=youtube;FN1UFz4TC0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN1UFz4TC0I[/video]

That freaking bird has no wings to fly.:)

کجا پَرَد مُرغ حَبیبَم که پَر ندارد
که آه و زاری حَبیبَم اثر ندارد

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Congradulations to City fans ,the most thrilling end of season I ever remember .

City fans are so excited and grateful to their arab sponsers sheikh mansour that they are going to rename the club to" MansourTerr City"........! ;)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
sorry Mashdi, I tried and was a few seconds away from succeeding..it wasn't meant to be ;)

آره.دیشب که بازی تموم شد با خودَم گفتم : دیدی که در عرض ِ چند ثانیه چلوکباب ِ فواد پَرید و رفت
البته کار کار ِ نیلو بود که چند هفته پیش تبریک گفت و چشم زد و حالا هم که رفته مُرّخصی
این بشر با یک پُست می تونه دنیا را از این رو به اون رو کنه
امیدوارم که هر چه زودترحالش جا بیاد و پیداش بشه
البته شما به دلیل ِ تلاش ِ خوبی که در نصف ِ فصل کردی یک لیوان دوغ ِ تَگری پیش ِ من داری

یاد ِ اون جوک ِ قدیمی افتادم
یارو داشت با دوچرخه توی ِ پیاده رُو می رفت
پاسبون گرفتش و گفت : این کارِت خلافه ، بیست تومن بده تا وِلت کنم
یارو گفت : نمیدَم
پاسبون گفت : پَس بیا بریم زندون
یارو گفت : نمیام
پاسبون گفت : پَس ده تومن بده
یارو گفت : نمیدَم
پاسبون گفت : پَس بزار این زنگ ِ دوچرخه ات را بزَنَم

Jun 18, 2005
Bebinid in Emarat nim vajabi be koja reside. Bad mamlekate khodemono negah konim va shoar marg be ino oon va energy hastehi haghe masto bedim. Tasavor konin age in etefaghe gande 30 sal pish nabood ma alan koja boodim.