Manchester Title Race , EPL Week 32 , Man Utd-QPR,Sunderland-Spurs,Arsenal-Man City,Chelsea-Wigan

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Man United 8 points clear of Man City with 6 games to go.

Photoshop of the week.credit to Stretford Mufc End. :dance3:

Last edited:

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
chetori sarang?

Newcastle doing good and could do even better next year.that front 3 of Ben Arfa,Demba Ba & Cisse is terrific.

And to think that just about all of Newcastle's recent great signings was funded by Liverpool's 35million for Andy Carroll brings a big smile to my face.
yea at first i though it wasnt going to work to big man up front but with newcastle it always works that way and cisse great signing but i still take damba ba for free :D. about carrol i saw him 2 days before his transfer in tesco's next to mine amount of abuse he got was funny never rated him tbh just another lanky like bendtner.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
yea at first i though it wasnt going to work to big man up front but with newcastle it always works that way and cisse great signing but i still take damba ba for free :D. about carrol i saw him 2 days before his transfer in tesco's next to mine amount of abuse he got was funny never rated him tbh just another lanky like bendtner.
yeah.i remember it.you were desperately hanging all your hopes on Shola.:)

Cisse is a clinical finisher.i think Demba Ba on the left is working well for Newcastle.he may not like it much but the team is doing better with current formation.

And Newcastle fans should be thankful to Carroll , his transfer funded the team like no one else would.they should also thank Miss.Torres for taking a mid-season dump on Liverpool and force them to panic buy Carroll.

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
yeah.i remember it.you were desperately hanging all your hopes on Shola.:)

Cisse is a clinical finisher.i think Demba Ba on the left is working well for Newcastle.he may not like it much but the team is doing better with current formation.

And Newcastle fans should be thankful to Carroll , his transfer funded the team like no one else would.they should also thank Miss.Torres for taking a mid-season dump on Liverpool and force them to panic buy Carroll.
yea i suppose newcastle vs liverpool was heck of game and carroll was in similar situation to nasri where the current no 9 was running the show while he for most of the season was benchwarming btw u should read nasri tweets last night having a go at piers morgan. to be fair i dont like either of them but it was quite funny. 539294_205044706265559_161368093966554_241764_264103809_n.jpg

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Yeah.it's like the effect of chelo kabob.long lasting.:)

Welcome back Fooooooo.and keep up the good work.it ain't over till it's over.still 6 games left and the fat lady isn't singing yet.:football:
thanks Mashdi jan, I'll continue my work as of next matchday. The effect of the previous jinx's doesn't last forever :)