Maradona VS Ronaldinho

Ismet87

Football Fan
Sep 2, 2006
:--sunny:

Ronaldinho is a great palyer just like Maradona was in his time, but maradona is still an awsome player dont get me wrong he deserves respect but i think ronaldinho has taken over but maradona is still going to be known as one of the best soccer players ever throughout history! :dance3:

:motor::chase:

Check This :
Maradona vs Ronaldinho

Maradona vs Ronaldinho vs Zidane

:hug::-ohno:

Bijan

Bench Warmer
Apr 18, 2004
You know, I appreciate your enthousiasm about the game, being 18 years old and looking for an idol, I understand that Ronaldinho might sweep you of your football feet.

But if you really love football, or anything else for that matter, make sure to investigate first about who its great personalities were, what they achieved and how they played. Then you can draw better comparisons.

I hope you don't mind me for this preeching, but even if I find your comparison 100% wrong, I do admire your enthousiasm. So my advice is to read and watch alot about and of Maradona, and you'll see that not only your comparison is wrong, but in some way it is an insult to Maradona..no...to football.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
i wasn't old enough to watch him (born '88) but i've seen enough clips to know that Maradona was unbelievable. Unique. There will never be another Maradona. Not even Ronaldinho can be compared to him, IMO.

Ismet87

Football Fan
Sep 2, 2006
I am appreciate your advise. I am still like green grass about football.I just
admire art of playing.Art is art.:dance3:

I knew Maradonna involved some drug and
other criminal charged,but this one the other dark side of where every human
have on his/her own life.Anyway,you give me perspertive to look more deeply about football
as whole unit.Thank's

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Foo said:
i wasn't old enough to watch him (born '88) but i've seen enough clips to know that Maradona was unbelievable. Unique. There will never be another Maradona. Not even Ronaldinho can be compared to him, IMO.
I was old anough to watch him (born '74) foo jãn.
Yes he was amazin.
If you ever see the whole game of WC 86, 90 or his periode in Napoli, you will mark that he has an obsession for the ball.

Fx: when ever the game was stopped bc of a foul, while everybody talked to eachother about tactic, Maradona was focusing to get the ball, even when the game was not on. He took it and juggled.

Thats what we call for "Khoreye toop":football:

I have even seen him, taking the ball from the ref to juggle, during a long pause bc of a enjuried player and the ref gave him the yellow card ;)

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
dobareh shooroo kardeen ke,
Brando nice video, here is one of my favorite video....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TClYDs3yG74"]YouTube - Maradona in Napoli[/ame]

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
after this year's world cup ronaldinho az cheshmam oftad as an "incredible soccer player"....and he'll never be the personality that maradona was.

but who knows...hes still young so i might be proven wrong