"marfavi's threats" & cancelling of ss-peykan !!!

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
news:

بعد از تهديد مرفاوي

ديدار تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران برابر پيكان لغو شد

so what's next?
some other 5 yr old girl from team X will want this & threatens "shrieking her lungs out" !
another spoilt little child from team Y will want that & threatens "major stomping of feet"!
WTF ?
is this a pro league?
are these ppl "pro"s ?

what next ?
I guess if ss loses to saipa ( which I NOW strongly wish for ), marfavi will threaten to either they shd reverse the scoreline or he will "severely pull someone's hair/pigtails"?

more bias and favoritism towards that stupid ss-tehran !!

it's never ending !!

why even conduct a league?
might as well just hand them the trophy.
coz as sure as hell they not only dont play football deserving of champions, they act like spoilt little 5 yr old girls, they also get favors from all quarters .... and inspite of all these molly-cuddlings , the idiots fail to do their duties such as sending the list to AFC, .... !!!

what a pathetic club !

the old pp and ss were spoilt rotten by IFF's all the time. but this version is really taking the cake !!
disgusting how bias and double standards are practiced in Iran !

TOFF ! :mad:

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
esteghlal ahvaz wanted its game canceled, and it did (due to omid team).

and seems like both esteghlal and saipa wanted their games to be played at the same time as esteghlal ahvaz. seems fair to me.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
esteghlal ahvaz wanted its game canceled, and it did (due to omid team).and seems like both esteghlal and saipa wanted their games to be played at the same time as esteghlal ahvaz. seems fair to me.
No doubt that IPL is Khar to Khar shadid but if that was the reason it is fair indeed.

Nov 27, 2004
Vienna, Austria
oh no, they have them all listed as cancelled now, Sorry! But i do think that that is fair, being as the omid-team is playing and the teams have to give them their players, and the league is in a really important phase now so the teams dont want to take any risks

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
ss-A has a valid & "legally" acceptable reason for the request.

but ss-T's demands & threats have absolutely NO legal basis whatsoever.
just becoz they dont "like" to play !!!
magar khooneh khalah-ast?
with these IFF bastards, apparently it is !!!!
khak bar sare haashoon !

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
ss-A has a valid & "legally" acceptable reason for the request.

but ss-T's demands & threats have absolutely NO legal basis whatsoever.
just becoz they dont "like" to play !!!
magar khooneh khalah-ast?
with these IFF bastards, apparently it is !!!!
khak bar sare haashoon !
Bro...I disagree with you one this one. Two more weak lefts and a point separates the top three teams....asking to play at a simultaneous time is no threat in my vocabulary.

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
Bro...I disagree with you one this one. Two more weak lefts and a point separates the top three teams....asking to play at a simultaneous time is no threat in my vocabulary.

Dear:
The way you presented this issue, no one will be disagreeing with you, but I am afraid that is not total picture.
Critical issue has been “Fairness” and Favoritism, displayed by IFF officials.
I will summarize it since I know you are aware of IFF conducts:

1- Unfairness refer to discriminatory policy of granting wishes of one team( Gov owned) and dismissing legitimate grievances of another team( Private).
2- It was declared and previously practiced policy that a team with 3 players at TM mission will be allowed to delay their relevant game.
3- It is well established regulation that teams should cooperate with TM by making available their players not later than 72 hours prior to TM games.
4- It is also fair to expect as much as possible games should be schedule so critical games of competitive teams be played simultaneously, in order to prevent UN untended advantages to some teams.
5- EstA did not request to postpone their Tue game. They argued IFF request of recalling EstA players 8 days in advance is totally unfair. Furthermore they suggested they provide 2 players and with their own expense facilitate trip of two others soon after Tue game (one week prior to Omid game). IFF , on behalf of Vinko argue this Tue game might cause injury to players, ridiculous claims not withstanding IFF & vinko repeatedly suggest they are trying to go earlier , in order to play with an Aussie club, prior to critical game. Leaving aside stupidity of such plan, forcing EstA to provide their player for friendly is abuse of power.

5- It was only after Failure to convince IFF, EstA agreed with game delay. This game delay is not good for them, because immediately after return their players has to play for IPL, and there is no guarantee they will be healthy for such games.
6- IFF has granted this compromise in order to minimize EstA suffering, but granting Est T and Saipa such delay is salting the wounds, because, IFF is penalizing a team who sacrifices for National interest. Just like in case of TM goalie, if any of young players got injured, it is unfortunately club who will endure the cost. TM has not compensated EstA for Mirza’s injury.
7- EstT & Saipa’s games have been rescheduling in order to supposedly be fair to competitive teams. It would have been nice if it was true. Fact is 6 teams including PP & Sepa are still competitive, but contrary to underlining logic their games are schedule different days. If all competitive teams are to play same time, why not wait till Sepahan is back? Why next games of PP are Friday but Saipa & EstT play Tue?
8- Fairness does not mean just to a particular team. Does IFF care for Peykan? This new schedule will put them in disadvantage on their upcoming games including critical play off game.
9- Unfair is when IFF is soft on some and harsh on others.

Dear:

I am afraid even these policies at the end will not help but harm Fav teams because to the young fans image and perceptions are important, they can see... what is going on. Traditionally Fan in general dislikes teams with Gov connection.

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004

ardy jan.
there is a thing called "rules" and there is "convenience".

RULES & LAWS do NOT support such things.
if we see fed'ns accepting such things, they are bending & breaking the rules to satisfy a party.

moreover, BOTH sides of the game deserve to have a say. ie; peykan as well.
they are NOT happy with this.
is it "convenient to peykan"? HELL NO.
will IFF agree to hold all foolad "AWAY" games IN ahvaz just becoz it wld be "convenient " to them?

hell, IFF has already acted wrongly by ceding to ss wishes & conducti8ng the SS AWAY game at azadi, instead of the usual PEYKAN-SHAHR!!!!

hence , to sum up the above, IFF is clearly acting illegally to satisfy ss & are playing favoritism.

we alll know for a fact had it been malavan or fajr or .... IFF wld have denied it.

& most prepostrous of all, to do it not becoz the IFF OFFICIALS met & decided, but after a coach "THREATENS" and acts like a little spoilt 6 yr old girl ?
PATHETIC.
DISGUSTING!

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
news:

بعد از تهديد مرفاوي

ديدار تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران برابر پيكان لغو شد

so what's next?
some other 5 yr old girl from team X will want this & threatens "shrieking her lungs out" !
another spoilt little child from team Y will want that & threatens "major stomping of feet"!
WTF ?
is this a pro league?
are these ppl "pro"s ?

what next ?
I guess if ss loses to saipa ( which I NOW strongly wish for ), marfavi will threaten to either they shd reverse the scoreline or he will "severely pull someone's hair/pigtails"?

more bias and favoritism towards that stupid ss-tehran !!

it's never ending !!

why even conduct a league?
might as well just hand them the trophy.
coz as sure as hell they not only dont play football deserving of champions, they act like spoilt little 5 yr old girls, they also get favors from all quarters .... and inspite of all these molly-cuddlings , the idiots fail to do their duties such as sending the list to AFC, .... !!!

what a pathetic club !

the old pp and ss were spoilt rotten by IFF's all the time. but this version is really taking the cake !!
disgusting how bias and double standards are practiced in Iran !

TOFF ! :mad:

It's not favourism for a single team.. all teams benefit from IPL's khar2khar style..

now take one of these and enjoy the european leagues instead

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Dear St and Peyz,

Yes, what you guys are saying is absolutely true but this is Iran we are talking about.

Esteghlal Ahvaz (the only privately owned club in IPL) threatened the league that they will pull out if they don't receive a financial aid from their state.....Saket, Sephan's CEO threatens the league left and right....so Marfavi asking this is no big deal.