Martyrs of Our Town - a Very moving Clip...

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I wish we could do away with martyr. How can both sides be martyrs? One of them is got to be wrong. While we are at it, I don't particularly like color green or using Allaho Akbar as the battle cry.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I wish we could do away with martyr. How can both sides be martyrs? One of them is got to be wrong. While we are at it, I don't particularly like color green or using Allaho Akbar as the battle cry.
Green, I can tolerate, after all its part of our flag, but the term "martyr" (with all due respect to our hamvatans that lost their lives) and certainly the silly chants of alahoakabar is too ugly and islamic for my taste and frankly we should do without.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Green did not come from the flag. People adopted it because that fraud Mousavi is a seyyed. So we are fighting akhunds with seyyed color, shout allahoakbar and then are martyred. There is something wrong with this picture.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
منو میبره از توی زندون
مثل شب پره با خودش بیرون
میبره اونجا که شب مهتاب
تا دم سحر شهیدای شهر
با فانوس خون جار میکشن
تو خیابونا
سر میدونا
عمو یادگار! مرد کینه دار! مستی یا هوشیار؟ خوابی یا بیدار؟

مستیم و هوشیار شهیدای شهر
خوابیم و بیدار شهیدای شهر

آخرش یه شب
ماه میاد بیرون
از سر اون کوه بالای دره
روی این میدون رد میشه خندون

یه شب ماه میاد

Jun 6, 2005
They chose that green color because of Islam, why can't they get the true persian flag either with nothing in the center or the shir o khorshid
or a picture of Cyrus the great Tomb in the center. and stop saying Allah AKbar

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
They chose that green color because of Islam, why can't they get the true persian flag either with nothing in the center or the shir o khorshid
Boro Sandiseto bokhor badbakht...
Most Iranian opposition have united under this flag at the moment, that is the phenomena that your masters did not see coming. You guys are wasting your energy.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
They do that in LA. You see half a dozen flags, all claiming to represent Iran, then fighting begins.

Jun 6, 2005
My Masters? lol Who are they? Wasting what energy? Jesus, we have rights to post our opinions, the minute I post something and you idiots don't like what I post , you label me as a Hezbollah or a Islamic supporter. No wonder Iran is the shit hole it is today, because Iranians just love labeling others just because they don't like their opinions.

I'm against the regime and its good the people are using Mousavi to get where they want to go, once they remove the regime they need to get rid of Mousavi and his green movement and stick to our true flag and have a real election under a non Islamic democratic government. I personally do not mind Reza Pahlavi either.

Boro Sandiseto bokhor badbakht...
Most Iranian opposition have united under this flag at the moment, that is the phenomena that your masters did not see coming. You guys are wasting your energy.