May 20th, Clinton announces New Multiple entry Visa for Iranians

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
man this is really good.

people who come here can now with peace go home when their dad gets sick.

when they just want to see their parents again.

I have so many folks here get depressed because they have not seen their parents for a long long time.

kudos.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Mrs Clinton is a dangerous woman bcuz politically she's way way below par and her intellectual capacity ..well.. I will bet on AN's wife before picking her.. and reg. middle east due to some dumb and ignorant feminist ideology she's pretty much given a cart blanche to Israel to bomb Iran at their time of choosing....to me that constitutes a certified cunt and I'm being too polite to a bitch who can ruin my country in different ways...... u can never benefit from people like her...she has and will hurt our movement..and in Israel's case she will only hasten their end as a country...

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Thank you Hillary for fixing the wrong which should not have been there in the first place - in fact she has not quiet fixed it because the new rule does not apply to all students, especially those who are studying "Sensetive & Technical" fields - whatever that means.

But what is funny is how some of you reacted to what beystr said!! Some day (hopefully soon) you will realize this US Admin is the most pathetic, incompetant bunch US has ever had when it comes to Foreign Policies. When Obama went to Egypt and said he is a "Student of History" and gave credit for all progress in science and arts in the ME to Islam - you should have all figured out the depth of ignorance and ineptness to follow....

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
add to that.." an undivided Jerusalam as the undeniable capital of Isreal " In AIPAC ball licking speech in 2008..to going back to 1967 borders....and Obama is an Einstein when u compare his speeches with those of Hillary...

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
& Yet...a more proper kind of a CUNT......a teeny...tiny brain that can not count...2011-2004= 2......lol
Aziz, whether it's 2, 4 or 7, you used to passionately argue on this board in favor of the exact thing that you are now dead set against. And the only variable is daily exposure to IRIB.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Thanks for people like me and bey2000!!! lol - the "military action option against IR" remians open today - maiking sure IR does not pull a Ghadafi - using planes to bomb government opposition. ANY government that does that against it's own population must be ousted. IT does however take people like Sarcuzi (and certainly not Obama) to make sure international arms aggressions are taken at the right time in the right place.
Those of you who are outside Iran and can't relate to the special predicaments of those inside Iran - all I can say is please ^&%$

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
greattt move by U.S Administration. A big relief for many Iranian student applicants.

Can this administration do anything to get a positive nod from some Iranians? Do people prefer to go back to Bush years?
No matter what they do, they are doomed.....................
hehe seriously! I guess its due to their "short-term memory". Maybe youtubing G.W.Bush's speeches, or reviewing his administration's announcement refresh the memories again!;)

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
But what is funny is how some of you reacted to what beystr said!! Some day (hopefully soon) you will realize this US Admin is the most pathetic, incompetant bunch US has ever had when it comes to Foreign Policies. When Obama went to Egypt and said he is a "Student of History" and gave credit for all progress in science and arts in the ME to Islam - you should have all figured out the depth of ignorance and ineptness to follow....
Actually what’s funny is your reaction, considering that Beyster’s overall assesment of Hillary is pretty much the opposite of yours. He considers her policies an extension of American militarism; you think she represents the most submissive administration ever!

Thanks for people like me and bey2000!!! lol - the "military action option against IR" remians open today - maiking sure IR does not pull a Ghadafi - using planes to bomb government opposition. ANY government that does that against it's own population must be ousted. IT does however take people like Sarcuzi (and certainly not Obama) to make sure international arms aggressions are taken at the right time in the right place.
Because of you and Bey?...Again, I don’t know if you stopped reading his posts a while back or are just pretending not to notice since you’re friends, but his current views about the West’s policy toward IR and America's role in the world are diametrically opposed to yours. What he calls interventionist, you call passive! One could even say you guys advocate opposite extremes of American foreign policy. Do you really not see that?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
"He considers her policies an extension of American militarism;"

Well..IZ jon ..I know I'm not the best communicator to say the least....but my opinion reg. Mrs. Clinton in short and particular is ( in addition to her not offering anything different than Bush's militarism) that she's liable to harm u ( a nation) by her either "doosti e khale kherse" or what seems to be her lack of skills as an international politician Understanding the subtleties of each environment...her absolute & total absence from Israeli-Pal issue is another one...and to this extent I myself am more scared by people such as her than somebody ...say ..like Bush who is or was pretty much what he said he was...

sorry to Ehsan for kind o not staying within his thread title.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
This is a very significant gesture. I'll wait to see how it's implemented though. This is also pretty bad news for universities in Canada and Europe.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Not really bad news but they'll lose (to some degree at least) the flux of most talented students from Iran that they have had for the last few years. During the last 6-8 years Canada and few countries in Europe attracted very good students who would have otherwise gone to US.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah but I hardly doubt the students didn't pick the US universities just because they had to stay in the US? Their whole dream is just to get out of Iran and for most Iranians the US is the place to be. That has always been the case!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
My opinion on Clintons still stand and it has always been positive.
some (dumb) people blame them for thing which are forbidden to touch upon by any president, in fact the whole notion of "presidency" (vs Monarchy) was the exactly that, so no one would be responsible/accountable for any given blasted thing, halla hey in ahmgh ha ye bo sho'our ghorboon sadagheye esme prezident o jomboori miran engar che go*ieh!?
khalayegh har che layegh!