Mbappe

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Some of it is deserved but not all of it is his fault let’s start from the beginning When a club treats you like a God and you act arrogant, people will hate you. With that being said he seems to be the selfish type and a mercenary.
this vid does a good job of breaking it down.
Meh some people Messi who was humble so race has nothing do witb he.
People hate him because of his selfish me first attitude. If you are a Madrid fan, good luck with this next year [
If gov are going with the it’s because he is black so was Henry but everyone loved him and same country. Again not all his fault, some blame needs to be put on PSG ownershp. You treat him like a god then criticize him, when he acts like oen

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Perhaps but I'm sure also some would dislike him because of his race. When you see the abuse Vinicius Jr. gets due to his race you can't deny that it exists and some fans will use that against players.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh I’m not saying you’re wrong there are plenty of idiots and people are not gonna like him because of his race but I am sure there were people who did not like Pele because of his race.
As for Vinni Jr I’m not saying that what the fans are doing is wrong but Vinni Je also does silly antics and cries racism. No matter what people will hate you if you are black but Vinni and M’Bappe do have attitude problems.
Of course it’s the clubs fault Madrid and PSG for treating them like gods
Check this out.
so I’m being fair to MBappe and Messi but they bring some of it on the r selfies. Remember when the dude choked Vinny recently?We have our fair share of black footballers at Bayern. Why is it they are well liked, like Jamal Msiala and others so well-respected and beloved? It’s because they have a good attitud and they are humble.
Did you ever hear when he played for Bayern, Jerome Boerang did something stupid? Nope

Personally I like both of them and I enjoy watching them play because they play football at an incredibly high-level. When it comes to ⚽️and music I don’t see color. Not everyone sees the world the way we do mate.

I mean people hate Messi too is that racist?
Who deserves half of the blame, Hala Madrid and PSG, part M’Bappe a specially Vimmi bad attitude and being just young and immature. I am sure both of them will wise up as they ft older
I did find it funny though when he said that
European teams have a harder level of competition and South American teams and then 🇦🇷 best 🇫🇷, that was funny. Btw M’Bappe hates Neymar Jr and Messi, probably because they are South American. Question, doesn’t make M’Bappe a little bit prejudice himself?

Fans can be stupid and take it too far ar times but they also hate Messi and he is humble and not black. Sometimes people just hate you because you ar successful at what yoh do. Somewhere in there, there is a compliment.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Oh I’m not saying you’re wrong there are plenty of idiots and people are not gonna like him because of his race but I am sure there were people who did not like Pele because of his race.
As for Vinni Jr I’m not saying that what the fans are doing is wrong but Vinni Je also does silly antics and cries racism. No matter what people will hate you if you are black but Vinni and M’Bappe do have attitude problems.
Of course it’s the clubs fault Madrid and PSG for treating them like gods
Check this out.
so I’m being fair to MBappe and Messi but they bring some of it on the r selfies. Remember when the dude choked Vinny recently?We have our fair share of black footballers at Bayern. Why is it they are well liked, like Jamal Msiala and others so well-respected and beloved? It’s because they have a good attitud and they are humble.
Did you ever hear when he played for Bayern, Jerome Boerang did something stupid? Nope

Personally I like both of them and I enjoy watching them play because they play football at an incredibly high-level. When it comes to ⚽️and music I don’t see color. Not everyone sees the world the way we do mate.

I mean people hate Messi too is that racist?
Who deserves half of the blame, Hala Madrid and PSG, part M’Bappe a specially Vimmi bad attitude and being just young and immature. I am sure both of them will wise up as they ft older
I did find it funny though when he said that
European teams have a harder level of competition and South American teams and then 🇦🇷 best 🇫🇷, that was funny. Btw M’Bappe hates Neymar Jr and Messi, probably because they are South American. Question, doesn’t make M’Bappe a little bit prejudice himself?

Fans can be stupid and take it too far ar times but they also hate Messi and he is humble and not black. Sometimes people just hate you because you ar successful at what yoh do. Somewhere in there, there is a compliment.
If Mbappe had said he hates Neymar and Nessi because they are South American that would make him racist but I don't think he has ever said that. Likewise if someone says they hate Mbappe because he is black or called him the N word then they would be racist.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If Mbappe had said he hates Neymar and Nessi because they are South American that would make him racist but I don't think he has ever said that. Likewise if someone says they hate Mbappe because he is black or called him the N word then they would be racist.
Maybe abut why don’t people hate or abuse Rodrygo? 10 things you did not know about the youngster. His dad was a pro footballer and played for 10 clubs and is CR7’s age.
He does not receive the same amount as abuse . Did you know when he joined Santos he joined the FUTSAL team first. At 10 he learned how to squeeze in tonight spaces. Many Brazilians like Pele played for dual. His idol is Robinho and he played futsal as well and went o Madrid. He is idolized by Rodrygo the former AC Milan and Madrid but his favorite club was always Hala Madrid.
Hala Madrid and international fans adore him.

back to Mbaope’ did not say anything racial about Messi and Neymar. All he said and he might have sone poin.

Ollie said is in Europe you regularly play good teams so the level of competition at the club and international level is better. I’m he said something to that extent he never said,” I hate Messi and Neymar because they are South American•
I did some research on that so MBaope did not say anything racist, he just might be a bit jealous because they have the Ballon de Or to Messi and Neymar is his boy.

I also agree if you hate M’Bappe just because he is black, that makes you a racist. Likewise if you hate Messi or Neymar because they are South American, that makes you a racist as well. I think M’Bappe just flat out doesn’t lien Messi lien Van Weghoesr(spelling) 🇳🇱

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Maybe abut why don’t people hate or abuse Rodrygo? 10 things you did not know about the youngster. His dad was a pro footballer and played for 10 clubs and is CR7’s age.
He does not receive the same amount as abuse . Did you know when he joined Santos he joined the FUTSAL team first. At 10 he learned how to squeeze in tonight spaces. Many Brazilians like Pele played for dual. His idol is Robinho and he played futsal as well and went o Madrid. He is idolized by Rodrygo the former AC Milan and Madrid but his favorite club was always Hala Madrid.
Hala Madrid and international fans ADORe him.
It could be the things that he does that have people not hate him so not necessarily does race play a role. But if one uses racist language towards them and for example calls them the N word then clearly their hatred towards them is due to racism.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It could be the things that he does that have people not hate him so not necessarily does race play a role. But if one uses racist language towards them and for example calls them the N word then clearly their hatred towards them is due to racism.
That I agree with 100%. If you don't like M'Bappe because of his attitude or do not care for him because of that, well that is understandable, same thing with Vinny. If you call them the N word then you are a racist, that is on you. Side note people like to say that racism is taught and to a degree it s but you see situation all tie time. The parents are racist and they have two kids. One kid grows up to be a racist, the other kid grows up and is not a racist. I think it's on the individual more than anything.

Back to your point, unfortunately, racism is not going anwy in the game. FIFA can talk tough and they even ban fans from the satdium for a few games but they need to have harsher punishments. For example, if your fan base get's caught making a racist chant then don't make it a 3 game stadium ban, make it an 8 game stadium ban That is 25% of the Bundesliga season. Same thing with other leagues across Europe. That is the only way you can stop it. GIving a fine or a couple of games stadium ban won't do anything. This is the old theory of why are there hardly any crimes in Saudi Arabia because the punishment is severe. I think that's the only way you can combat racism in Football, primarily in Europe, but especially in EASTERN EUROPE(that is really bad) and Italy has their problems unfortunately(side note).

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Most places using racist language will lead to bans or suspensions. They should also do that in soccer stadiums.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Most places using racist language will lead to bans or suspensions. They should also do that in soccer stadiums.
They do but my point is the punishment is too light. I think your first offense is a 3 match game ban.
If they make it more harsh like an 8 game ban, then fans will think twice because that is a good chunk of the season.