Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Dear friends,

Due to several requests by our visitors for streaming packages that we offered last month, we have decided to bring back these packages for a period of one week, starting today. These packages are available from May 21 - 29 only.

As we previously announced, we have recently made some major purchases to bring you not only more streaming media but also in better quality. The ISP/PW team has been working hard the past few weeks to setup the best streaming media team that can bring the most content at the lowest possible cost.

Price : only $30, Duration : 6 months

- Live Streaming of all IPL games, Asian CL and Iran National team (A Team, B Team, Youth Teams, etc.) that is shown by IRIB 2.
- Navad Streaming (plus download the show in less than 24 hours)
- Dariush Zahab show Streaming *NEW*
- Access to Both our highlights Forum, Iran Video Highlights and Int. video highlights. (includes Extended Highlights from IPL, and Iran NT games, Complete Highlights of La Liga, Bundesliga, EPL and Serie A , and lots more)
- Free DVD of Iran Vs. Japan and N.Korea Vs. Iran. (just pay shipping : $3 For North America, $5 Rest of the world) - Makes a great buy for yourself or a Great Gift for Iran NT lovers.

*All the Streams are done with Minimum of 440 Kbps*

Price : only $40, Duration : 6 months

- All of what the $30 package includes
- 3 DVDs of upcoming Iran games SHIPPED to anywhere in the world. (Iran Vs. North Korea, Iran Vs. Bahrain and Japan Vs. Iran)
*Dvds are shipped 3 days after Every game.
**this package also Includes Shipping of the FREE DVD of iran Vs. Japan and N.korea Vs. Iran to anywhere in the world*
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED FOR ALL THE DVDs

This is afew lines some of our current package holders say about us :

GharibehAshena :

"I think it was the best $30 money I spent. LIve broadcating of IPL games,
90 program, and TM games with the speed of min 440K have been great.
DVD quality of TM games was fantastic. Even if you fall sleep during
the 90 program, it can be downloaded the the day after. In addition,
one of my favorite features of the package is the International video
clips forum which contains the weekly highlights of all major European
football leagues. It's perfect for people who are busy and don't have time to watch all the games.
What I like the most about the preofessional and friendly non-typical-Iranian customer service attitude, which I hope it lasts as long as the packages are
offered."

Pey_man :

"I agree"

LDPC :

"I guess gharibeh ashena said it all. I am very happy with the package."

ardy :

"i just love it. (can't ask for more). Pooya jan as GharibehAshena said,
your customer service is outstanding. please keep up the good work."

Dabir :

"u guys are doing a great job. the quality is amazing, and the price is
quite low actually. a happy customer here.

thanks"

----------------------
just to let everyone know, both packages include streaming of ANY Soccer on IRIB2 for 6 months.
----------------------
you will be able to download navad only 4 to 8 hours AFTER the stream.
---------------------
if you have any questions please PM me or email admin@persianway.com

ashi_mashi

Football Fan
Oct 18, 2006
Dubai
pooya, i want to buy one. but i have questions

1- i live in Dubai. can i play your DVD in Dubai? (u are in a different region to me, as u live in canada). would i have problems playing DVDs?

2- do you accept checks? or only paypal?

please reply soon.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Hi, and thank you for showing intrest :

1-) Yes you can, all our DVDs are region free, making them possible to be played all around the world

2-) Yes we do, if you really want to , but i am pretty sure there is a service charge you have to pay by money order, and then sending your check will also cost you, considering there is only afew days left before Iran games and Sepahan and paas games in ACL, paypal would be the fastest way. however if you wish to pay by check send me an e-mail for the address.

thank you once again

May 23, 2005
Golden State
I just got your silver- plus package and eventhough I haven't used it yet, but with trust I have in your staff, I know I'll be very happy with your stream quality and customer services.

thanks in advace.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Media Man said:
I just got your silver- plus package and eventhough I haven't used it yet, but with trust I have in your staff, I know I'll be very happy with your stream quality and customer services.

thanks in advace.
you are more than welcome :) , just remember on june 8th i will be sending out an e-mail to you , asking for your address where you want the 3 DVD's shipped (Iran Vs Japan and Nkorea Vs. Iran - Iran Vs. N.korea and Iran Vs Bahrain) as you already know, shipping is included in your package.
once again we welcome you , and hope you enjoy our services.
Pooya

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Sunday is the last day guys. Grab it while its there :) Streaming of ALL Iran games, IPL, ACL, NAVAD for 6 months + get 4 dvds shipped to your door (no matter where you live), + access to our highlights forums + Dariush Zahab show all this for just $40 !!! support us so we can serve you better.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
guys, today (sunday) is the last day. if you are still thinking it about you havent got much time left :)

dont forget, the 4 DVDs you get with the silver plus package include shipping so you dont have to pay anything on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.