Mehran Modiri's comic show against Shahram Homayoun

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOL! got to admit, this is quite spot on!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpO8W-qD6gk&feature=player_embedded[/media]

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
the only person can make me laugh is hamid molaee , btw i was watching some serial then i couldn't believe when i saw ahoo kheardmand ,she looked so old now .

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Mehran Modiri is a master of parody. His greatest works since his early days were always parodies. This guy can run an Iranian version of SNL all by himself.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
This is all a campaign to bring the lost viewers back to IRIB eventually.

Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei is your next president and Mehran Modiri will be running the shows on TV for 8 years after AN is gone.

Don't say you didn't know.
There's no way that was aired on IRIB. Too much cursing. Where was it posted? Hillarious btw. I was dying laughin at the khak and bad part

Dec 5, 2004
Mehran Modiri is a thug. I hate that SOB. Az khodeshooneh. :knight2:
I agree, Mehran Modiri is a BIG khajemal of IRI-thugs, it dose not matter if Shahram Homayoun is a dumb-ass!
Someone should tell the khajemal (Mehran Modiri), try to make fun of AN.....ohhh yes. The fucker would end up in "evin" prison with a real "badeh fatgh pak aryayi"

How can people respect this sell out and laugh at his jokes?

Oct 18, 2002
I agree, Mehran Modiri is a BIG khajemal of IRI-thugs, it dose not matter if Shahram Homayoun is a dumb-ass!
Someone should tell the khajemal (Mehran Modiri), try to make fun of AN.....ohhh yes. The fucker would end up in "evin" prison with a real "badeh fatgh pak aryayi"
How can people respect this sell out and laugh at his jokes?
LMS jan, you just gave the main reason yourself: He can not make fun of AN because he would end up in Evin. Not every artist is a fighter.

We like him only because he is a fine artist, but obviously he will not get the respect that Jafar Panahi or Shajarian are getting.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
LOL.
Where is this all from? I've seen all of Modiri's work and this has never been aired before.

Dec 5, 2004
We like him only because he is a fine artist, but obviously he will not get the respect that Jafar Panahi or Shajarian are getting.
Well, you gave me the right answer!
You can not ask for hanging the "akhond-thugs" high but like and enjoy theirs sidekick "malijak"!

We have to let them understand; WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOU and we do not like your malijak.

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LMS jan, you just gave the main reason yourself: He can not make fun of AN because he would end up in Evin. Not every artist is a fighter.

well said deerouz jan..they are not even comparable.If he is doing this to get airtime at Seda Sima, then he'll lose many of his fan base. It was bc of his row against seda sima that his Ghahveye Talkh DVDs became top sellers in Iran market.

I remember back in "saate khosh" time, in the 2nd yr when the series became so popular and they were rumours of seda sima taking it off the air(which eventually they did), Mehran Modiri were playing lots of anti-shah, pro-IR episodes in their comic news section.