Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
man shashidam to on heykale eyne anet
bebin fesgheli, chon agha Fariborz goft too PM, i will let it go, vali yadet bashe from now on ignore me, and boro ye zare manner yad begir, harf mizani ba yeki foran taa kam ovordi personal Insult raa nandaz.

from now on i dont want you to see a reply to my posts by you, nor will i reply to yours. boro khosh baash.

Nov 24, 2002
bebin fesgheli, chon agha Fariborz goft too PM, i will let it go, vali yadet bashe from now on ignore me, and boro ye zare manner yad begir, harf mizani ba yeki foran taa kam ovordi personal Insult raa nandaz.

from now on i dont want you to see a reply to my posts by you, nor will i reply to yours. boro khosh baash.
personal insult toye avazi shoro kardi , man faghat bahat shokhi kardam
toye kocholo be man migi fengili? lol
omadi montreal neshonet midam ..

Nov 24, 2002
In police ham ke ye saat pish zang zadeem nayomade
i let it go because of you fariborz , i really want see this guy in person .. next time when he comes in montreal let me knows as you told me now in your text he isnt a bad person ..

no wonder the quality of site had huge drop since the guy became the so called BIG BOSS , he said i am no one ,to say whatever he want and when it comes to decision making look the quality of site ..
compare old ISP back to 2000 and now !
no comment !

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i let it go because of you fariborz , i really want see this guy in person .. next time when he comes in montreal let me knows as you told me now in your text he isnt a bad person ..
mahbod, u cant judge people on the internet. pooya is a nice guy mate. next time hes in town, or ur in town, meet each other for a drink. u would realise what i mean.

the only problem with pooya is that he snores man. like i snore, but this guy's snores are 8 on richter scale :)

Nov 24, 2002
mahbod, u cant judge people on the internet. pooya is a nice guy mate. next time hes in town, or ur in town, meet each other for a drink.

the only problem with pooya is that he snores man. like i snore, but this guy snores are 8 on richter scale :)
i talked with him on phone while he was in montreal, i was close to meet him ! he seems to be a nice guy , i really wanted just to joke around with him but he took it serious and called me racist lol baba ma khodemoon shir ghahve galizim beghole asdolah onvagt he call me racist ! LOL!

mahbod, u cant judge people on the internet. pooya is a nice guy mate. next time hes in town, or ur in town, meet each other for a drink. u would realise what i mean.

the only problem with pooya is that he snores man. like i snore, but this guy's snores are 8 on richter scale :)
lol

i will take care of that part. the problem is that I don't drink but what the heck for two friends like pooya and mahbod i will empty a bottle of whisky

cheers guys , not worth it. you dont know eachother and that's the problem

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
mate, its so easy to have misunderstandings on the net or over the phone.

i have met so many people from isp in real life. people like daei 24 (reza), behrang, mehran, ME, maziar, pooya, bijanD, nilou, payam, abouzar, pejman and bardia nozad, babak, naveed... all been great guys in real life. its so difficult to judge people unless u see them in real life man.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
i talked with him on phone while he was in montreal, i was close to meet him ! he seems to be a nice guy , i really wanted just to joke around with him but he took it serious and called me racist lol baba ma khodemoon shir ghahve galizim beghole asdolah onvagt he call me racist ! LOL!
Amoo , you joke around 1 thread, 2 thread 3 thread, har jaa maa post mikonim ye reply az shoma hast ke i should apply for a job at UN. it was funny the first few times badesh dige mese ehsan shod, now i dont mind ehsan cuz he is more a less a lost cause but Fariborz speaks highly of you, when u were sending me those emails, he kept saying no way mahbod would do this and i trusted him.

hala whats done is done, bikhiyal, Marg bar Racist va Racism.