Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
There is something about Messi, everytime he gets the ball you feel he will do something special with it. Very few players are like that, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho. I don't see the same in players like Rooney, Robinho,.... Messi will show the world what he got in the WC.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Great article, thanx westi!
I was in all praise for Fabregas in that game and in every Arsenal game really.
+
Talented young players like Fabregas and Messi deserve the hype and praise by fans/experts much more than over-rated old players who dont have much left to show, yet they have the support bc of their big names.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Just saw this on TV:
Inter considering Messi swoop..

Apparently Messi isn't happy with his salary at Barcelona, and Moratti has shown interest in the player.. £70mil..

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow, really?! thats gonna be a hot transfer if it happens.
Messi is anyone's dream to join their team.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Agreed , Rooney too :cheers: All they need is a Doroshke :cheers:
heyy, dont compare the two! totally different. Messi is full of talent, true he is too short and tiny but thats bc of his growth hormone problems.

Rooney cannot even come close to Messi's speed, dribblings and most importantly accurate goals. cholombeh yek goal mizaneh, ba toop mireh tu darvazeh!!!

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
hahaha, another Argentinian.
Please read some history before you open your mouth again.. :) jeeez,,, i'd suggest you keep your focus on your il capitano and 3 scudettos..lol

your president is K***Khol ..... Messi is type of a player who'll spend 2/3 of his career in injury ..... Good luck :D
president is k**khol alright :).. but it's "entertaining" to have him.. he will sell jersies and be worth the money

wow, really?! thats gonna be a hot transfer if it happens.
Messi is anyone's dream to join their team.
yea... if he's not injured.. he could be a great asset to any team..

btw.. did you know that his agent is his father? Jose Messi or something

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
heyy, dont compare the two! totally different. Messi is full of talent, true he is too short and tiny but thats bc of his growth hormone problems.
LOL!! Messi is short and tiny? maro gereftia.. Yeki nadooneh fekr mikone you're talking about a migid.

Messi will stay at Barca.. Anteria deleshoono saboon namalan.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOL!! Messi is short and tiny? maro gereftia.. Yeki nadooneh fekr mikone you're talking about a migid.
khob he is tiny..compare to other players on the pitch, he physically looks like a kid.
Did u know he was just 4'6 when he was 13?! thats why all clubs would reject him bc of his illness costs..

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
The only club I wouldn't mind THAT much for any (decent) Barca player to move to is Inter.

However, Moratti is a bit dreaming and that move won't happen. Specially if Moratti really considers putting Adriano as a weight.

kflex

Ball Boy
Nov 7, 2003
Sweden
Morrati has load of money! He got us Ronaldo he get us messi. Trust me on that!
Inter is the most poplular team in the Chinese and Asia right now. If he spends 70 million dollars to buy messi, he will get the money back in a year.

Messi is a present fore Inter 100 year birthday!

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Morrati has load of money! He got us Ronaldo he get us messi. Trust me on that!
Inter is the most poplular team in the Chinese and Asia right now. If he spends 70 million dollars to buy messi, he will get the money back in a year.

Messi is a present fore Inter 100 year birthday!
70 Millions in 1 year?? How??

And Inter being the most popular team in China and Asia is based on what??

Yeah..Moratti is loaded rich. But I guess he also has kids who want to inherit something one day.