Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Why does it always have to be Messi or Ronaldo? Neither Eobert Lewandowski wona ucl vs psg, carried 🇵🇱 To the euros and wel we lost to pag because #9 wasn’t there. Messi and Ronaldo are not the same guys anymore, people need to get that through their head. That is one thing @Pooya and i agree on. We love then so we can’t see the dismissing skills but hey Ronaldo is no longer a forward because he can’t run.

You realize that Messi and Ronaldo are no longer the same guys right and visit there are other players you can pick. My selctionRobert Lewandowski. Honoroble me tion Killian M’Bappe Noth of them as as good, if jot better, especially young 22 year old M’Bappe.

Did you know that there are more footballers
than Messi and Ronaldo? For example un Robert Lewandowski, don’t see his name on there. @Sly how about LOL for puttonf Xavi name
bit not Lewandowski ya cause Leway only killed it at Bayern and they only beat Neymar and Pigba PSG.
Why don’t we do this every year the 3 candidates
1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Messi bro was Xavi a
typo did you really want to say Messi again?

@just2viewgeneralforu you lost me at hello dude. What does the IR have to do with fifa balon the or? The Xavi was a typo it should say Messi again lol Your 3 Candidates
1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Messi 4 Who is Lewandowski 5 Who is Killian M’Bappe

@just2viewgeneralforu WTF you pisted something i said from like 10 years ago inist didn’t understand your last post that is all.
i was trying to figure ojt what Ir has to do woth this ans maybe you should be giving this soeech to Ramin S who pretends to be 50 nationalities and speak 4 languafea.

When I wrote that post about working for Sysco that was when i was in Alaska. why is it when everybody else posts bullshit nobody has a problem and when I’m being topical saying that everyone only thinks messy and Ronaldo exist people criticize me? and I appreciate you talking to Pouya because I’m going nowhere with this guy he doesn’t even respond.l and told me so. I was talking about how there are more than two god damn soccer players besides Messi and Ronaldoos

by the way I’m not gonna drop names by in private conversations here I just sent to you as well and said tou are mot an islamist extremist ir guy So I fot your back but stop bringing up old shit from 10 years ago yes i hage nothing to provr
yell that to our resident Princeton Standard grad and US Army war hero lol Daei Jan Napeoleon was he now in Iraq 🇮🇶 like me? Trust let em
put this to rest once and for all 1 I am happy with who i am 2 I am happy with who j am 3 i am happy with who i am 4 what foes your original post have to do with fifa baloon de or?

Sidenote I have no hatred today 🇮🇶 people, they were wonderful and are the salt of the earth, the only Arabs i like.
what I’m trying to say is forget about anything that I said 10 years ago even fish evolve into bigger fish.

go back to the topic at hand did you know that there are more ⚽️ players besides God dam. Ro aldooah and Mwssi? Those Lewandowski and Killian M’Bappe or Hary Kane guya are not bad. Next years 2022 fira Baloon de or top 10 early list.
1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Messi 4 Ronaldo 5 Messi 6 Ronaldo 7 Messi 8 Ronaldo 9 Messi 10 Ronaldo 2022 early nominees 😂 @just2viewgeneralforu This was my point not some shit i said a decade ago
I don’t have to impress anyone here it took me some time to realize it but why do you have to bring up old shit when we’re talking about something that doesn’t involve me.

I know I made some mistakes but I think I accomplished a lot and there’s more work to be done . Can we fo back
to topic, I even also privately defended you just to let you know

2022 Nominations Just rename the waaed Fifa Ballon de Messi- Robaldo. Next year too 190
1 Messi 2 Robaldo 3 Messi 4 Ronaldo 5 Messi 6 Ronaldo 7 Messi 8 Ronaldo 9 Messi 10 Ronaldo.
these are your 10 candidates for FIFA Ballon De Messi-Ronaldo because no other ⚽️ player exists in the world.
it’s kind of like elections in 🇷🇺 your choices are Putin and Putin. That is why i did not bother to vote for the Fifa Ballom De Ronaldo- Messi btw @Pooya mentioned this and closed down a thread don’t tag peolle to give an opinion or a comment ofd topic is all i am saying i like ypu mam. i would definitely rather have that pint of beer with you over KC Mc Elroy ala Ramim S or Chinaski Just stop bringing up the past or shit that i said a decade ago, people evolve . today I have nothing to prove. I am in a relationship, and i am balancing that plus school plus work. Believe it or not I don’t even go to therapy anymore because I like the person I am now when I look at the mirror I like who is looking back at me.
Therapy needs to end at some point you can’t go forever. So please back to ⚽️ Fifa Ballon de Messi- Ronaldo talk

Fifa Ballon De Messi Ronaldo

@RaminS #1 i think you are KC Mc Elroy
#2 i don’t care about PFDC
3 On the other site the “too many chances were 2”
4 Getman proverb beo Mindoger sind we achlocjer yader hat sis stinken.
opinions are oike assholes everyone has one and they stink.
5 on the other site They are immature children bro if you disagree with the pipular opinion, you get mocked
6 I can’t ever go to PFDC because j created a second account to defend myself-
6 I don’t know who the admin is now but the last admin was an ati 🇺🇸 military
7 PFDC is rubbish KC I don’t hate you Ramin Mc Elroy now my advisor to you
8 You don’t have to say I went to Princeton or Stanford From my experience those who brag about it, are lying. Those who go to those schools don’t mention it.
8 Who is KC to give ME “chances?” he is not God and i do beleve you are him

9 I promise you I swear on the soul of my brother’s grace, God rest his soul PTDC
is DOG Shit i will NEVER post thete as long as i livr but i appreciate the support we are getting somewhree. my piano is coming bro i am a changed man.
i went to therapy and my goal is to teansfer to John’s Hipkins

If you are SERIOUS about being a US Army Officer i know some powerful people
in the Army and Us Government- look up Nevada Democratic Party and Sherwin Razmy i can make a few calls on your behalf if you are not old enough to. I know sone famous US Sennators in CA all i need to do is make one oe two phone calls and you are in OCS officer Candidate School!
No taroof you want it you got it

So Ramin jan i have a very forgiving nature and i was the only one who defended even Chinasky, until he passed me off to no avail. Let me ask you a question think back to how you were 10-15 uears ago. I am sure you have evolved so don’t you think it is possible I have? And yes I have ties to 🇷🇺 and 🇩🇪 and ochin karasho i am not 100 percent fluent but i know enough Bavarian dialect btw-
Anyways i say live and let live people make mistakes but i have learned from them so listen I like the guy in the mirror staring back at me. Now after 10-15 years i an a very good fighter both striking and grappling, improved on my piano and piano.
I only followed one advice from KC Mc Eleoy yoy can tell him or if yoh are him i don’t care either way, i kept my promise to him. i worked on my Farsi i am conversationally fluent and just finished the 1st grade. my writing is Sara Ab dad Daea goozed, yes it is Kindergarten level but we got to start, somewhere. Learning a new alphabet takes a lot of brain power especially if you’re not used to riding from left to right.

Jan 26, 2006
LOL@ the 8 people who voted for Xavi in this thread. :D I bet one of them was westi himself despite the subject of the thread!
Hoping we can get less extremes on this forum of IR support on one hand and hardcore populism/ethnonationalism on the other hand, so that someone like Westi can come back maybe....?...?

Jan 26, 2006
@just2viewgeneralforu you lost me at hello dude. What does the IR have to do with fifa balon the or? The Xavi was a typo it should say Messi again lol Your 3 Candidates
1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Messi 4 Who is Lewandowski 5 Who is Killian M’Bappe

Dude I'm trying to support you here as much as I can, don't irritate the guys who are supporting you (I requested Pooya to ease your posting restrictions).

Remember that all the forum members on the varioius forums know you for many years, so you have nothing to prove to anyone and nothing to hide. I don't understand why you are still doing this close to the age of 40 now, trying to impress people on forums for no reason. I've tried to subtly influence things but there's only so much I can do.

If there's anyway I can support you, then I will, but you have to start by helping yourself.
The people on the other forums gave up on you after the dozen second chances, but I won't give up on you.

Damet garm

1625753592824.png

Jan 26, 2006
WTF you pisted something i said from like 10 years ago ih

Agha there are the same posts you make 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 15 years ago.

It seems nothing is changing and you are doing the same things again and again! You need to break this cycle. Constantly trying to impress and embellish. What is the point? Why are you doing this again and again and again and again...? It's depressing man, I don't want to see you age 60 and still doing this.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I've seen both Messi and Ronaldo play in person plus I've talked to Messi twice after a game. The first time was in 2006 and he was very shy. The second time was during Barcelona's world tour and he was older and came off as a bit arrogant but it was still enjoyable. We mainly talked in sign language and then had a juggling contest which was close but he barely beat me. I suppose I'm biased towards Messi given my personal interaction with him but in reality Aleksandr Grooving is better than both of them. I've met him too

Jan 26, 2006
it's just the same cycle which continues again and again 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years on this forum and others.

Break it man. stop this cycle

Every couple of years from you we see this same post, then you post about going to therapy, and then we are back to square one again and the same embellishment continues:

1625754793521.png

KC says he supported you early on which is why he has now given up on you. But I haven't. I believe you can change. They say on the other site that you had too many second chances.

I think there is just one fundamental problem which is you want to impress people. You DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT MAN. Please i'm begging you, and saying you can have multiple second chances. It's never too late to change

http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...How-many-second-chances-should-we-give-people

1625755084117.png

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I've seen both Messi and Ronaldo play in person plus I've talked to Messi twice after a game. The first time was in 2006 and he was very shy. The second time was during Barcelona's world tour and he was older and came off as a bit arrogant but it was still enjoyable. We mainly talked in sign language and then had a juggling contest which was close but he barely beat me. I suppose I'm biased towards Messi given my personal interaction with him but in reality Aleksandr Grooving is better than both of them. I've met him too
Come on, you must have taken a selfie.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Come on, you must have taken a selfie.
Well in 2006 I didn't even have a digital camera yet. The second time I did and I was planning on taking one but we got so wrapped up in our juggling competition that I forgot especially since I was very excited as I came close to beating him. He did give me his shinguards that I probably have stashed away somewhere.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Looks like negotations are essentially over. 25 million salary + 25 million sign on fee.

I hope Messi is aware he is going to be made to be an "ambassador" for Qatar. Looks like Qataris are brand building with Messi joining two other world cup star forwards in their club + joining with Jordan etc...

loool

1628538162060.png

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What i want to know, from a pure football perspective is how could the OP(original poster) with a straight face, put Xavi, on the list, with Messi and Ronaldo? I went back-and-forth on this one but since he recently want to Copa América and went to a World Cup finals I voted for Messi. Messi to PSG, I am happy he landed on a good team. I am sure he will be a Qatar am ambassador but $25,000,000 signing bonus and Tehol jan you got it wrong according to THIS it is $35,000,000 a year more than his post at Barce but maybe I got it wrong 2 years so 1 year 25,000,000 and a signing bonus of 25,00,000 is it a team option or a player option for the 2nd year?
Good video breakdown Messi Neymar and M'Bappe should be fun to watch.

Last edited: