Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
those are nice goals but it's premature to say judging on those he will become better than pele or maradona....after all there are other players who have just as nice a compliation of goals if not better than those goals

Oct 18, 2002
those are nice goals but it's premature to say judging on those he will become better than pele or maradona....after all there are other players who have just as nice a compliation of goals if not better than those goals

I bet, you are also a Daei basher

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
#1 was a great goal, #6 was nice, and the rest were ordinary. The kids is a great player though, he has smarts, decent but not top notch speed, and he works hard. He has a great future, but it is too early to tell. He is good enough to surpass Maradona, maybe, but I don't think he has what it takes to pass the real great players, like Cruyff and Pele.

His handball goal doesn't help his image any either. I guess cheating is in the Argentine's blood!! :12:

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
#1 was a great goal, #6 was nice, and the rest were ordinary. The kids is a great player though, he has smarts, decent but not top notch speed,

His handball goal doesn't help his image any either. I guess cheating is in the Argentine's blood!!
If Messi's pace isn't top noch, then whose is???
And for me, that handball just makes him even better....just shows how smart he is, how determiend he is, and how much he wants to win things....doesn't let anything come in his way....a real competitor.
and also, these compilatiosn don't mean anything for me, the way I grew to be a messi fan was watching the games for 90 minutes, and seeing what an impact he has on the game...he doesn't shy away from his defensive duties either....

Oct 18, 2002
If Messi's pace isn't top noch, then whose is???
And for me, that handball just makes him even better....just shows how smart he is, how determiend he is, and how much he wants to win things....doesn't let anything come in his way....a real competitor.
and also, these compilatiosn don't mean anything for me, the way I grew to be a messi fan was watching the games for 90 minutes, and seeing what an impact he has on the game...he doesn't shy away from his defensive duties either....
very well said

BRAVO