Mexico vs. Iran Tickets on June 2nd...

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Hey folks, the tickets are on sale now. Go to www.ticketmaster.com.mx press the English tab on the top right and search for soccer.

The game is NOT in Mexico City. It is about 2 hours from Guadelajara!!!!!! At this stadium.... Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramírez in San Luis Mexico (where ever that is) Tickets prices are in Mexican Pesos, over 300pesos, or about $30-$35 US dollars...

Is anyone going? I really want to go. Does someone know where this stadium is exactly? What is the best way to get to it, etc....

Come on ISP.... Lets get a trip together and go....

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
iran sooraakheh...
thats the common scenario but may be in absence of certain elements in tm camp they play their own game and may even win??
i any case i dont think neither side is gonna bring their A team

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanks for the info. u guys have fun! com'n be loud, in revenge of WC2006!!

I dont think I risk going there alone.. dont wanna be kidnapped/killed u know! Mexicans have a special favour for Canadian citizens!!!(if u check the news!!)

But this is stadium's Satt picture from google.
Gooooo Iran Goooooooo!:cheer-2:

Attachments

Nov 24, 2002
so finally what happened to another freindly day in fifa calender , why they insist to have the other game in azadi in space of 4 days to travell all the way .....

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Thank you Nilou jan and Arsenal aziz for the info. Baba, nothing will happen to us. None of you are Canadian or American, we are Irooni. COME ON... I can't find a single person who is willing to go. My own brother is refusing. Damn... I really am looking to kick some Mexican ass. I have dreamt about this rematch since June 11th of 2006 at around 7 PM Nurenburg time.....

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Whoaaaa, As long as Nilou hasn't said no to anyone yet (which means she is possibly thinking about it...) :) Let me put my name in the mix as well. I will guarantee a safe return back to Canada as well. I promise to limit the Tequila consumption and to ensure a good time with lots of Screaming of " THIERY... THIERY..... THIERY...."