Michael Schumacher

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I am surprised there was nothing on Michael on here.

I have actually been following his progress since his injury hoping he would recover, but it seems like things aren't really looking good. He's been in coma for around 10 weeks now, and experts are saying that even in the case of a miracle he does survive. He will remain in a vegetative state for the rest of his life.

Its really heartbreaking to see one of the legends of sport go away like this. Miracles do happen though, so nothing is over yet.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/...-a-miracle-can-save-him-after-skiing-accident

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I was really shocked when I heard the news...guy drove cars at top speed like nothing and then this shit happens during skiing.

But from what I had heard, his brain had received some serious damage already during his motorcycle incident

anyway...sad sad shit :(

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not even a fan of the sport but this is sad indeed and I know who he is. I feel terrible for the guy but I think every driver knows and understand that this can happen to them. You get paid well but there is a dark side to this. It's kind of like an American football player at the NFL, an MMA fighter or a boxer knows that this is a violent sport and you can get that one bad hit that can cripple or kill you.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
looks like he is coming back. Great news
That is great news it was looking very grave indeed I'm glad he is making a recovery. This should be a wake up call for Michael he made a ton of money and he dodged death once. If I was in his position, I would walk away from the sport or maybe be in a leadership position but not drive.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
دوستان عزیز،هیچ امیدی نیست.حتا اگر زنده بماند،بخاطر اینکه،مغز صدمه شدیدی خرده،یا بطور کلی*** فلج میشود،طوری که تمامی*** عمر دراز کش میشود،بدون هیچ حسی یا قدرت حرکتی***،و یا اینکه همیشه در کما می***باشد.مثل آریل شارن.کار تمام شده است،و آسیب انجام شده است،مثل ماشینی که تمام بدنه آاش زنگ زده باشد.به خودتان امید ندهید.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
That is great news it was looking very grave indeed I'm glad he is making a recovery. This should be a wake up call for Michael he made a ton of money and he dodged death once. If I was in his position, I would walk away from the sport or maybe be in a leadership position but not drive.
Dude he didn't get injured while driving. He was skiing.

He's as good as gone at this point I guess. The saddest ending to a glorious life.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude he didn't get injured while driving. He was skiing.

He's as good as gone at this point I guess. The saddest ending to a glorious life.
My bad dude but I thought he is making a recovery? Man I can relate because I love to go skiing as well but it can be dangerous that how Cher's ex husband died.