Microsoft word HELP

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Happy Friday to all!

I would like to make an up grade to write & print my classroom monthly calendar on my computer using Microsoft, etc, not sure how though--forgive my literacy in these area ...would please someone tell me how I can download this particular tool?

Merci for your help.

P.S did try several teacher's web page(s) could not find any FREE service.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
If you just want to have a grid to type in a calendar, then in a word document click on “Table”, choose “insert” then “table. It will allow you to choose the number of rows and columns. You can adjust the height and the width by simply going into each cell and pressing “enter”, or go to “table” again and choose the defaults or make your own specifications by choosing “table properties”.
There may be better ways, but I don't know of them.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
If you just want to have a grid to type in a calendar, then in a word document click on “Table”, choose “insert” then “table. It will allow you to choose the number of rows and columns. You can adjust the height and the width by simply going into each cell and pressing “enter”, or go to “table” again and choose the defaults or make your own specifications by choosing “table properties”.
There may be better ways, but I don't know of them.

merci i wil try it.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Happy Friday to all!

I would like to make an up grade to write & print my classroom monthly calendar on my computer using Microsoft, etc, not sure how though--forgive my literacy in these area ...would please someone tell me how I can download this particular tool?

Merci for your help.

P.S did try several teacher's web page(s) could not find any FREE service.
Romira khanum, just use the calendar in Outlook. First of all you can actually keep a calendar with reminders etc. and second, it has a print function where you can print the calendar with all the items already on it!

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Merci to single one of you, for taking time paying attention to me.

I finally found out what I need, I asked our town librarian this afternoon and found out it's Microsoft publisher. The good part is that I have it on my Hubby's pc...so all this time was here. :)