Mar 8, 2005
which one would you prefer?

OR

dont forget PSP has a memory slot up to 1 GB,its an mp3 and dvd player too

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
well...maybe it's cool for gym(although the normal iPod ain't that big either) but if you compare price/value, it's a waste to buy iPod mini over the normal iPod.

and it's not really about being lazy....it's about being able to put about 100 albums on one thing.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
It totally depends on your habits..
For me:
mini Ipod. not bc its girly,as some mention(music doesnt have gender,or does it?!!) but bc Im not into games at all and its not as big as Ipod,and u just dont wanna put all your music albums in there to listen,u gotta be selective(on songs) to be a fun tool to use.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Niloufar said:
It totally depends on your habits..
For me:
mini Ipod. not bc its girly,as some mention(music doesnt have gender,or does it?!!) but bc Im not into games at all and its not as big as Ipod,and u just dont wanna put all your music albums in there to listen,u gotta be selective(on songs) to be a fun tool to use.
bebakhshid khanoom..

didn't mean to put you down..

however, some stuff is girly. like pink vw golf cabrio, pink beetle, mascara, and, unfortunately, iPod mini.. :D

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
westwienmaskulin said:
bebakhshid khanoom..

didn't mean to put you down..

however, some stuff is girly. like pink vw golf cabrio, pink beetle, mascara, and, unfortunately, iPod mini.. :D

and mahdavikia..

:eek:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
karimifreak said:
and mahdavikia..

:eek:
heyyy,u watch out so u dont go down like Westi!!!!lol :cool:

yeah I agree, pink iPod is girly,but again the pink colour is girly not iPod itself. Its like saying jean is girly because White Jeans is girly and girls like it!!

Nov 29, 2002
Niloufar said:
heyyy,u watch out so u dont go down like Westi!!!!lol :cool:

yeah I agree, pink iPod is girly,but again the pink colour is girly not iPod itself. Its like saying jean is girly because White Jeans is girly and girls like it!!
nilou khanoom, westi is saying the entire concept of "mini ipod" is girly IN ANY COLOUR! Just like the car "mini cooper" is generally driven by young mothers and very rarely by men, the ipod mini is designed for women/girls who think its "cute".

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Dr Strangemoosh said:
the ipod mini is designed for women/girls who think its "cute".
No,who says so?!U know anyone in Apple's Marketing department?!!!
iPod is directed at young active individuals who r upto-date with latest tech tools. its not designed for any specific gender(maybe some of its colors)!

The only reason iPod and any mp3 player in general are owned more by female customers than male customers is that girls are more into portable music, and music in general(according to study). Guys are more into Video games, portable DVD player,x,y.

Nov 29, 2002
Niloufar said:
The only reason iPod and any mp3 player in general are owned more by female customers than male customers is that girls are more into portable music, and music in general(according to study). Guys are more into Video games, portable DVD player,x,y.
Actually I own an Ipod (got the first series when it first came out!) The normal Ipod is definitely unisex.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I guess no one here is very active or goes to the gym... I have a silver Ipod Mini and I got it because of the sports band that goes on my arm when I work out. I also have the Ipodmini kit for my M3. I dont see how its girly, its just compact and light for the active user. Depends on what you want it for, if you want a compact music player Ipodmini, if you want something to keep u entertained PSP.... This poll is comparing apples and oranges...

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
hey ali daie man so you are one of the guy in the gym who has head phones. I unfortunately cant freaking focus on my giving my maximum strength when I have music on.