Mirzapour

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
perhaps I am very late or have skimmed over the wrong readings -- in which case i apologize for the spam -- but exactly what the hell happened to Mirzapour?! I've heard absolutely nothing about him! On wikipedia it even shows that he is no longer on the national team...whats going on? I remember for a while I thought he was injured, but now what? :wallbash2:

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
Yes it is very strange that we could forget our World Cup keeper. We have only had four keepers play in the World Cup and Mirzapour did really well in the second two games.

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
ohhh please dont say that name....once we talk about him...he comes to TM and screws everything...anyways he's doing fine with his club in IPL!

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
the other keepers have been making similar or worse mistakes, without producing saves as good as Mizapoor's best. That those games were not as important as the World Cup game doesn't change the fact that the other keepers still made mistakes.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Apparently Parvin's team are trying to get to IPL and are paying good money to attract good players!

and yeah.... Mirzapour with all his mistakes is still handsdown the best goalie we've got. Yek saro gardan better than the current goalis in TM and I think not selecting him was another big flaw of GN!!!

Jun 3, 2006
as bad as mirzapour's mistake was in the first game, he almost redeemed himself with good play in the 2nd and 3rd game. Plus, from what i've seen from roudbarian and talebloo (which is only a couple of games), is that they make the same exact mistakes, but they lack mirzapour's ability to come up with good saves.

Aug 26, 2005
Uh, no they don't. Has anyone seen Mirzapour play in the IPL - not TM? He is horrible, even in that league.

Talebloo may make a mistake off crosses like Mirzapour, but he will not make any silly passes at the back and will come out more often than him.

He's hands down the best Iranian keeper at the moment and if he wasn't then we should have been worried that we were going to put an unfit Mirzapour in the line-up. IMO, Savari is less of a risk than Mirzapour is.

If anyone has seen Talebloo recently they'd really be pleased to know we have someone like that in the team. Unfortunately, we've seemed to have forgotten so many blunders by Mirzapour and stick to one blunder by Talebloo.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
You need to watch Taleblou's game against Pespes then. Cuz in that one game alone he made more good saves than mirza has done in a lifetime. I don't recall Mirzapour making a single penalty stop in his career. Not even against Ahmadinejad.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
دروازه بان تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در رقابتهای جام جهانی قصد دارد از فردا به طور اختصاصی در کنار ملی پوشان تمرین کند.
به گزارش خبرنگار مهر ، ابراهیم میرزاپور که مدتهاست به دلیل مصدومیت از میادین فوتبال دور مانده است پس از اینکه روز گذشته با عقد قراردادی یکساله به تیم فوتبال استیل آذین پیوست قصد دارد برای آغاز تمرینات فشرده خود از فردا در تمرینات تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان شرکت کند.

میرزاپور که در لیست تیم ملی برای حضور در جام ملتهای آسیا قرار ندارد تنها برای انجام تمرینات اختصاصی در کنار ملی پوشان حضور خواهد داشت.

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
You need to watch Taleblou's game against Pespes then. Cuz in that one game alone he made more good saves than mirza has done in a lifetime. I don't recall Mirzapour making a single penalty stop in his career. Not even against Ahmadinejad.
LOL.......no to Mirzapour, yes to anyone else who has any sort of talent in net. He had his chance at the world cup to prove to us what he's made of, and he showed it.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL.......no to Mirzapour, yes to anyone else who has any sort of talent in net. He had his chance at the world cup to prove to us what he's made of, and he showed it.
Dude what are you talking about? If anything, Mirzapour showed the total opposite in the WC. He had bad mistakes in the Mexico game but in our second two games, after probably Teymourian, he was handsdown our best player.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
دروازه بان تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در رقابتهای جام جهانی قصد دارد از فردا به طور اختصاصی در کنار ملی پوشان تمرین کند.
به گزارش خبرنگار مهر ، ابراهیم میرزاپور که مدتهاست به دلیل مصدومیت از میادین فوتبال دور مانده است پس از اینکه روز گذشته با عقد قراردادی یکساله به تیم فوتبال استیل آذین پیوست قصد دارد برای آغاز تمرینات فشرده خود از فردا در تمرینات تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان شرکت کند.

میرزاپور که در لیست تیم ملی برای حضور در جام ملتهای آسیا قرار ندارد تنها برای انجام تمرینات اختصاصی در کنار ملی پوشان حضور خواهد داشت.
That's a good news. By training well there, hope he makes a fool out of GN for not selecting him.