MKO posting at ISP

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
I truely don't understand the point of this thread. Spinheadjan az shoma entezaresh nabood?

Not sure if your so called suspect was BiAzar, but if that's the case I beg you to rethink your logic.

Thanks
I am sorry BT-jan. Didn't mean to stir trouble. Will be more careful next time. :eek:

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
SK :

This post is about something else. Once you accused me for being despotic and non tolerant for treating the tugs that defended execution of a 14 year girl, I did not respond, since you are not present here all the time to get to know everything. But now,as it figures, you are silent about the other side using labling tactics.

About your post:
I just find it more than a coencident that guardian recycles a story that was out 3 weeks ago, right after coverage of ghalibaf and rafsanjani campaigns....But thank you for your concern about my destiny. Don't worry about where I would end up.
I once told you that the path that you are taking was previously tried by Mujahedeen,Tudeh, Jebheye Melli, Liberal Islamist groups to no avail and you got offended. So I guess we are even now :).

Your whole theory is based on US imminent invasion of Iran,and neocons being masterminds of this. This is ironically what IRI prescribes and gradually through massive propoganda machine is trying to build that illusion that the invasion is immeninent, Iran is to be disintergrated and MKO will rule. While there is really no solid evidence of any of the above, except in the mind of regime suporters .IRI has traditionally been reliant on foreign crisis and there is no reason for me to believe that IRI would not be beneficiary of another hoopla about possible invasion.At the time of desperation IRI has magnified foriegn crisis , the danger of MKO and its massive potent 4000 member army with missing emam rajavi :) ans as last reort bites of nationalism, where the founders of system considered it a sin.
All these orchestrated hoopla , is for "masrafe dakheli and somewhat for export."

The real choice is not between Neocons or IRI. Is continuation of the democratic struggle that begun 100 years ago. Is a slow process, but some day hopefully we will get there, with the least cost as possible.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
the whole story is that biAzar has also been tagged as IR in the past..those being around here for a long time should know it...therefore me and some people being some kind of cyberfriends to him, react a bit sensitive on these issues.

specially given that the usual "taggers" are some lowlifes going by the name of arminaldo or farhad or aboo, or whatever....

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
biAzar said:
SK :

This post is about something else. Once you accused me for being despotic and non tolerant for treating the tugs that defended execution of a 14 year girl, I did not respond, since you are not present here all the time to get to know everything. But now,as it figures, you are silent about the other side using labling tactics.
I don't believe labeling tactics are a good idea, and I regret not saying that explicitly. My apology. My hope is to find a way for as many Iranians as possible to bridge their differences and agree to a common set of principles for their governance.

The only group that I have personally a hard time ever forgiving is MKO, because I consider them traitors of the most outrageous and obvious kind. The kind that no reasonable society can ever countenance. I would not want to push more people in their direction. The "Iranian Taleban", which is not equal to everyone or every part of this regime, not even every part of its top echelon, is the second group I detest and have a hard time seeing how they can be included in what I suggest?

I don't think what I want will happen overnight, but I hope one day we will stop looking for more enemies and start finding more friends.

biAzar said:
I once told you that the path that you are taking was previously tried by Mujahedeen,Tudeh, Jebheye Melli, Liberal Islamist groups to no avail and you got offended. So I guess we are even now :).
I did not get offended. I just disagreed. And gave a full answer in response, trying to explain that their mistake was one of overestimating themselves. A mistake that others in opposition to IRI are still making, except those who truly want foreigners to decide our fate.

biAzar said:
Your whole theory is based on US imminent invasion of Iran,and neocons being masterminds of this.
No. I don't believe an "invasion" of Iran is imminent or even likely. My theory, based on my understanding of US policy and the positions taken by those who influence it, is that the US will try to exhert pressure on Iran from all sides until it gets an "implosion".

Diplomatically to isolate Iran, economically to sanction it, while supporting any group that can cause it problems (includes separatists as well as cults such as the MKO). My prediction is that such a course, if followed, will not produce good results for Iran. Especially if we, the people of Iran, fall for it. The end result of this policy IMO is to lead to the disintegration of Iran and to civil war.

biAzar said:
This is ironically what IRI prescribes and gradually through massive propoganda machine is trying to build that illusion that the invasion is immeninent, Iran is to be disintergrated and MKO will rule. While there is really no solid evidence of any of the above, except in the mind of regime suporters .IRI has traditionally been reliant on foreign crisis and there is no reason for me to believe that IRI would not be beneficiary of another hoopla about possible invasion.At the time of desperation IRI has magnified foriegn crisis , the danger of MKO and its massive potent 4000 member army with missing emam rajavi :) ans as last reort bites of nationalism, where the founders of system considered it a sin.
All these orchestrated hoopla , is for "masrafe dakheli and somewhat for export."
I already addressed this point. Until recently, what you say would have been true. But lets not put our stick our heads into the sand: today the threats do exist and are no longer a pretext. I am sorry, but that is well understood by most people who have no access to IRI propaganda and who aren't even Iranians!

biAzar said:
The real choice is not between Neocons or IRI.
At the moment, it is -- but, hopefully, not for long. Hopefully, the dangers will disappear as Iranians show that the neocons will not find the wedge they are looking to create. Then, when the danger disappears, yes: the fight will be for what you suggest. It will then be the continuation of the struggle for greater democratization, the struggle for better government, one more responsive and one which creates a good government for the Iranian people.

Jan 29, 2004
Simply Ken said:
I don't agree with your posts regarding the Guardian and its coverage of Iran. I find that coverage more balanced than the sources you prefer.

I agree. The propaganda against Iran in the western media is so widespread and accepted that even a little balanced coverage is cause for alarm and insecurity for some.
I also fully understand and support the points in the rest of your post.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
biAzar said:
My frustration with you guys that have raised this alam shange about neocons,MKO,Monarchist is that knowingly or unkowingly you are following the direction of IRI propoganda.
good observation. Trust me, it is knowingly. I have never seen this much support for I.R. in any other website.

khode akhonda nemitonan I.R. ro be in khobi ke in chand nafar neshon midan be mardom neshon bedan :) :)

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Far more dangerous than a few small powerless groups creating a havoc here for relation to New-Cons is the conduct of the right wing fundamentalists in Iran that endangeres national security and interets as well as geographical integrity of the country more than anything imagined by providing all the necessary ammunitions to New-Cons strategy. I hope people have heard of IRGC member and head of the Strategic Research Centre in Tehran, Hassan Abbasi or his recently Estesh-hadiun registeration show and his outregeous threats of western countries?
And indeed if the western countries ever participate in a pre emptive action against Iran to stop such a bold threats, who is to blame them?
Here are some of Abbasi's idiotic but not funny comment as an influential IRGC official quoted already by Michel Ledeen, Mr Korsi, and ......

["The infidels — Western countries and America — are the sworn enemies of God and Muslems and any action taken to terrorize them or frighten them is considered holy and a source of pride." he went on, "Lebanese Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Hamas have all been trained by these hands," that is, Iranian hands. ]
OR
["We have identified some 29 weak points for attacks in the U.S. and in the West, we intend to explode some 6,000 American atomic warheads, we have shared our intelligence with other guerilla groups and we shall utilize them as well. We have set up a department to cover England and we have had discussions regarding them; we have contacted the Mexicans and the Argentineans and will work with anyone who has an axe to grind with America." ]

So, let's not become an unconcious jinguist for the IRI's fundamentalists and whatever policy, adventure, or crisis they decide to manufacture which threatens the very survival of the country while they plunder the national wealth in a manufactured chaotic environment. The very same logic they used for prolonging the devastated Iran-Iraq war for additional 6.5 years. The right wing fundamentalists would rather destroy the country than lose power to democracy.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
mowj said:
Far more dangerous than a few small powerless groups creating a havoc here for relation to New-Cons is the conduct of the right wing fundamentalists in Iran that endangeres national security and interets as well as geographical integrity of the country more than anything imagined by providing all the necessary ammunitions to New-Cons strategy. I hope people have heard of IRGC member and head of the Strategic Research Centre in Tehran, Hassan Abbasi or his recently Estesh-hadiun registeration show and his outregeous threats of western countries?
And indeed if the western countries ever participate in a pre emptive action against Iran to stop such a bold threats, who is to blame them?
Here are some of Abbasi's idiotic but not funny comment as an influential IRGC official quoted already by Michel Ledeen, Mr Korsi, and ......

["The infidels — Western countries and America — are the sworn enemies of God and Muslems and any action taken to terrorize them or frighten them is considered holy and a source of pride." he went on, "Lebanese Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Hamas have all been trained by these hands," that is, Iranian hands. ]
OR
["We have identified some 29 weak points for attacks in the U.S. and in the West, we intend to explode some 6,000 American atomic warheads, we have shared our intelligence with other guerilla groups and we shall utilize them as well. We have set up a department to cover England and we have had discussions regarding them; we have contacted the Mexicans and the Argentineans and will work with anyone who has an axe to grind with America." ]

So, let's not become an unconcious jinguist for the IRI's fundamentalists and whatever policy, adventure, or crisis they decide to manufacture which threatens the very survival of the country while they plunder the national wealth in a manufactured chaotic environment. The very same logic they used for prolonging the devastated Iran-Iraq war for additional 6.5 years. The right wing fundamentalists would rather destroy the country than lose power to democracy.

Well said. Let me add to that monarchist during the reign of shah and his massive propoganda machine,never looked as good as today, thanks to IRI, their supporters and appologists.
It has been IRI conduct that has made shah roo sefid.

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
If someone here really believes that IRI leaders, who in any war against the US will be included in the American "target list", are really hoping to start such a war, then you guys see the world in ways that I don't.

America's plans against Iran aren't secret. The only issue is whether they can implement them successfully, in ways that don't cost them more than they can chew right now...

Anyway, Iran willl hold its presidential elections in less than 3 weeks. By then, we will know how many participated, and what was it that Iran had to say about these issues. I hope the Iranian people choose wisely.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Simply Ken said:
Anyway, Iran willl hold its presidential elections in less than 3 weeks. By then, we will know how many participated, and what was it that Iran had to say about these issues. I hope the Iranian people choose wisely.
How do we know the numbers are right??!!!
Do you really belive that if there is low turn out in the voting, I.R. propeganda machine will come out and say it ??!!!!

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
shahinc said:
How do we know the numbers are right??!!!
Do you really belive that if there is low turn out in the voting, I.R. propeganda machine will come out and say it ??!!!!
The elections are contested, with competing factions in the regime not only representd in the election but also involved in overseeing its results. For that reason, any irregularity will give rise to complaints. Besides, there are over 150 foreign media organizations which are going to be reporting on the elections from Iran, as well as numerous Iranian groups and media. Iran, contrary to your views, is not a totally closed totalitarian society.

As an aside, although it would be difficult to pull this off with regard to Iran, the US plan on "peaceful regime change" in some other places (e.g. Ukraine) calls for alleging election irregularity. Watch the NPR series on this issue which is running this week.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Simply Ken said:
The elections are contested, with competing factions in the regime not only representd in the election but also involved in overseeing its results. For that reason, any irregularity will give rise to complaints. Besides, there are over 150 foreign media organizations which are going to be represented.

As an aside, although it would be difficult to pull this off with regard to Iran, the US plan on "peaceful regime change" in some other places (e.g. Ukraine) calls for alleging election irregularity. Watch the NPR series on this issue which is running this week.
I can see this to be a fair election if and only if we have supervising people who are not dependent to I.R.

As far as reporters, I don't think they will even get close to counting the votes and ... they will just give us the numbers that they get from the officials.

As far as competeing groups :) :) tome there is no competition and
Ina hame az yek ja mikhoran va on kone mollahast.

This is a circus like that last 8 year was :) a beautifull game of good cop and bad cop .

Zir Taaghi

Bench Warmer
May 22, 2004
T.O Canada
www.iiaf.net
Simply Ken said:
The elections are contested, with competing factions in the regime not only representd in the election but also involved in overseeing its results. For that reason, any irregularity will give rise to complaints.
they are all a bunch of a same breed mules whose heads are in a same "akhoor" !

you really believe in this corrupt system, dont you ? :cool:

Besides, there are over 150 foreign media organizations which are going to be reporting on the elections from Iran, as well as numerous Iranian groups and media. Iran, contrary to your views, is not a totally closed totalitarian society.
if you dont call this propaganda, then what is ?

all media, regardless of which country they're from, will be fed what IR wants them to hear and report !

ajab ... some people !

:rolleyes:

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
You guys are entitled to your views. I don't share them, and I am entitled to mine.

Moin supporters:

Rafsanjani going after the young vote, hiring young N. Tehrani campaign workers:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I love the pictures :) :)
che mardom ro khar kardan. I guess 8 years was not enough.

Especially the one with Burbery scarf looooollllll

Ajaba :)

The rest of the young girls and guys are there to meet each other and hang out :)
look at 2nd picture and how the 2nd girl is checking out the guy loooolll

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
shahinc said:
I love the pictures :) :)
che mardom ro khar kardan. I guess 8 years was not enough....
Or, perhaps, maybe, deep in their hearts, after all the propaganda is said and done, they know that 8 years ago, they couldn't dress like this, they couldn't hang out like this. And, most importantly, 8 years ago before Khatami no one paid much attention to what they thought or wanted??

On the other hand, today, a multi millionaire mullah like Rafsanjani feels like he needs to sit down and listen to their views.