Mohammad Parvin signs with Saipa

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Saipa have completed the signing of 20 year old Mohammad Parvin.
This follows news that Hossein Kaebi, Mirzapour & Aghaei have been signed for the Karaj outfit.

Wolfgang Sidka is soon to be announced headcoach, negotiations are undergoing until Saturday

ثبت در هيئت فوتبال

پروين با قراردادي 2 ساله به تيم سايپا پيوست

خبرگزاري فارس: بازيكن فصل پيش تيم فوتبال استيل آذين تهران با باشگاه سايپا قرارداد 2ساله امضا كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، محمد پروين امروز قرارداد رسمي خود با باشگاه سايپا را در هيئت فوتبال تهران ثبت كرد.
مدت اين قرارداد دوساله است.
محمد پروين پسر علي پروين يكي از چهره*هاي شاخص فوتبال ايران است كه توسط علي دايي به تيم ملي نيز دعوت شد.
دايي عضو هيئت مديره سايپا است و فصل پيش سرمربيگري اين تيم را برعهده داشت

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Now that explains Parvin's TM call-up! Just like Tahmasebi who came virtually out of nowhere to get an invite after signing with Firat's Sepahan. I guess we should look for Aghaei to become a fixture as well.:rolleyes:

Pathetic.

At this point I can only hope Saipa has a great season and all their players are in top form. Because no matter what, they're going to have the lion's share in the national squad.

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
Now that explains Parvin's TM call-up! Just like Tahmasebi who came virtually out of nowhere to get an invite after signing with Firat's Sepahan. I guess we should look for Aghaei to become a fixture as well.:rolleyes:

Pathetic.

At this point I can only hope Saipa has a great season and all their players are in top form. Because no matter what, they're going to have the lion's share in the national squad.
tell me about it lets not call it saipa no more lets call it dae's team lol

Nov 24, 2007
tell me about it lets not call it saipa no more lets call it dae's team lol

WTH are you guys talking about. DAIE has no position in SAIPA right now. If he was an evil man he should do the exact opposiste. Cause if SAIPA does good under SIDKA then everybody will say ""OHHH look this german guy did good with the same team, DAEI did good only because he had good players etc..." now if SAIPA does BAD this year then DAEI could say "LOOK under me under me as head coach we won IPL and we advanced to the next round of asian CUP" USE your damn brain if DAEI wanted to promote himself he would do everything in his power to make sure SAIPA does not succeed. That way he will also keep the dorr open for himself for an eventuall sac from TM. Some people just love to talk CRAP.

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
دعوت از محمد پروين خيلى سر و صدا به پا كرده و برخى بر اين باورند شما براى اينكه سكوها را با خودتان داشته باشيد محمد پروين را دعوت كرده ايد
اين هم از همان حرف هاى خنده دارى است كه يكسرى براى خودشان مى سازند. ببخشيد كدام سكوها محمد پروين براى من روى سكوها چه كارى مى تواند بكند
در ليگ يك فقط محمد پروين خوب بود
بله، من بررسى كردم و ديدم او نزديك به ۱۸ گل زده و چند پاس گل داده، ضمنا يكى از پديده هاى فوتبال ما است و مطمئن باشيد آينده درخشانى خواهد داشت. شما چرا نمى پرسيد كه اگر محمد پروين دعوت نمى شد آيا اتفاقى مى افتاد
منظور !
منظور اينكه من مى توانستم او را دعوت نكنم. هيچ كس هم اعتراض نمى كرد ولى حالا كه دعوت كرده ايم حرف هاى ديگرى مى زنند. حتما به ياد داريد كه وقتى من به پرسپوليس آمدم على پروين نبود. بنابراين خيلى دنبال اين حرف ها نيستم.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Pathetic.

Amazing ,isn't it ?!:rolleyes:

Aug 26, 2005
Well, if there was any case for parti-bazi we are seeing it here. For some reason the martyrs are all quiet when Daei appears to do it ... this isn't an issue like it was last time, it seems.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I think Parvin is one of Iran's best talents.
So Saipa has picked up quite a player..

I hope he shows what he is made of in Saipa, and helps them towards success in the near future in AFC CL

And lets face it, parti bazi is just a exuse..

Saipa offers a relaxed environment, good coaches, good facilities, and everything a soccer player probably wants, and sometimes that really does affect a players decision.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
So does playing for TM.
So what, ive seen Van Basten tell his players that if they sign for big clubs they will loose or put their spots in the national team in jeopardy.

He did that on Dirk Kuyts transfers to Liverpool, and also Ryan Babel.

Now maybe Ali Daei is doing that in Saipa, but hell, at least he is introducing them to a good club.

Its not like Ali Daei is saying go play in Esteghlal Ardebil in 2nd divison.

Aug 26, 2005
So what, ive seen Van Basten tell his players that if they sign for big clubs they will loose or put their spots in the national team in jeopardy.

He did that on Dirk Kuyts transfers to Liverpool, and also Ryan Babel.

Now maybe Ali Daei is doing that in Saipa, but hell, at least he is introducing them to a good club.

Its not like Ali Daei is saying go play in Esteghlal Ardebil in 2nd divison.
Yes, but this is what many people feared before and why Daei coaching two teams could result in a conflict of interest. Whether it is a better club or not is irrelevant to this point.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Yes, but this is what many people feared before and why Daei coaching two teams could result in a conflict of interest. Whether it is a better club or not is irrelevant to this point.
I cant see who will be complaining if they become Champ's of Asia for example,

You guys should know that despite Ali Daei not being a coach in Saipa, he is actually a member of their board of directors. When he resigned he joined their board of directors and he does pull some strings..

So these German coaches and all these players, no doubt that its Ali Daei pulling some string's

He is the one who has introduced German coaches to Saipa,
He is helping the club he is a board of directors at,

I personally, dont see this as a problem, and i think he is building a good team to really do well in Asia..

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002

But, you did not have a problem with GN being involved in Esteghlal and TM. You did not have a problem when he was inviting his friends such as Fekri to play in TM.

Of course, no coach should be involved in club and country but as long as it was GN, you thought its ok.

The hypocrisy is mind blowing.