Montreal memebers-attention!

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
My hubby & I are coming to beautiful city of Montreal and are looking for friends who would like to play a friendly game of soccer--either Sat afternoon OR Sunday. Indoor or outdoor deosn't matter-- let us know via ISP by replying to this thread.

hope to see you there...

:cheers:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
My hubby & I are coming to beautiful city of Montreal and are looking for friends who would like to play a friendly game of soccer--either Sat afternoon OR Sunday. Indoor or outdoor deosn't matter-- let us know via ISP by replying to this thread.

hope to see you there...

:cheers:
oh u are gonna be in MTL this long weekend? damn I missed it!:redface: we were planning to come there with friends this weekend but some of them couldnt make it.

oh well, next time Romira joon, and will pull off a Mahdavikia against you and your hubby's team!!!:football:

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
oh u are gonna be in MTL this long weekend? damn I missed it!:redface: we were planning to come there with friends this weekend but some of them couldnt make it.

oh well, next time Romira joon, and will pull off a Mahdavikia against you and your hubby's team!!!:football:
o bummer! .... next time will give you a month notice. :)
i take your word for it....it's a deal!

when we play at home in NY...i usually like to play against him. ;) he's the only player i can freely push and abuse. :D