Moosh too soorakh

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I was trying to make a couple of slides for the Iranian saying: Moosh too soorakh nemiraft, Jaroo be dombesh mibast.
Does anyone have good pictures of Moosh, Soorakh, and/or jaroo?
Also, do you know if Kinkos has the photoshop software? I need to attach a few pictures to the tail of the mouse.

Oct 20, 2003
Pedram JAn, if you use "dombesh" you must use "soolakh" with it. It just does not sound right. Migi na, az Kole Yum bepors.
Zemnan, PI rast migeh :)?

chak

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Ey baba shoma longia keh ostadeh soorakh mooshid digeh ehtiaj be komak nadarid!!!
Nader jan, I don't know about soorakh moosh, but I know for sure that you guys have extensive experience being a soorakh. In fact, not just 1 or 2, but 6! ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nader jan, I don't know about soorakh moosh, but I know for sure that you guys have extensive experience being a soorakh. In fact, not just 1 or 2, but 6! ;)
hahahaha, niiice one Pedram khoob oomadi!!:cigar:

As for pictures, I try to google and find some. but u can always use ES net as "Soorakh"!;)

Feb 4, 2005
hahahaha, niiice one Pedram khoob oomadi!!:cigar:

As for pictures, I try to google and find some. but u can always use ES net as "Soorakh"!;)
LOL! Che nooni beham gharz midan in longihayeh vasat jadvali. Khoobeh in fasl 6 ta goal bishtar az ma khordid bazam roo darid.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
LOL! Che nooni beham gharz midan in longihayeh vasat jadvali. Khoobeh in fasl 6 ta goal bishtar az ma khordid bazam roo darid.
Nader jan, agar shoma 5om ro vasate jadval midooni, 13hom bayad akhare jadval bashe, na? Ranking in the table comes and goes, what always remains is the label of Soorakh for a team that receives 6.
:4kerim:

Feb 4, 2005
Nader jan, agar shoma 5om ro vasate jadval midooni, 13hom bayad akhare jadval bashe, na? Ranking in the table comes and goes, what always remains is the label of Soorakh for a team that receives 6.
Shoma ham keh hamash dar khaterat besar minarid janam. Yek fekri behaleh alan bekon.