More good news from mihan: Flying Saucer edition

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
It is the third ISA-class model introduced to the world and can be used for private flights, aerial patrolling and surveillance.

----------------
:yohoo:

I can just see Parazit guys having a ball with this SAUCER

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
^^^^

the dude at my office had a ball with it...he keeps talking for a week about nothing else..but can't blame him, this is hilarious...I mean, 10MP camera, GPS...what do they got? two Sony Ericsson mobiles???

May 12, 2007
Can it be shown publicly in an exibition or we may just see the photo?
No it is just April fool.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Ok, so a few bright enthusiasts have created a working model of a flying saucer. It's actually a good project and kind'a cool, but why the fuck is this national news and considered a milestone? Isn't there kits available that you can assemble to achieve something similar?

Having said that, I would love to be involved in a project like this if funding is available.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Ok, so a few bright enthusiasts have created a working model of a flying saucer. It's actually a good project and kind'a cool, but why the fuck is this national news and considered a milestone? Isn't there kits available that you can assemble to achieve something similar?

Having said that, I would love to be involved in a project like this if funding is available.
Here it is AghA,
For personal or industrial use. I will find a cheaper kit for you which you can fly it in your backyard, school yards, parking lots ..ect.

http://www.draganfly.com/uav-helicopter/draganflyer-x6/?gclid=CPqArv3e56cCFQOt7Qodhifibg

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOL@ "Saucer"! so it distributes sauce from space?!lol

hehe, damn havent they checked Canon, Nikon's(hell even Wallmart or eBay!lol) website before bragging about 10 megapixel camera?!

^^^^

the dude at my office had a ball with it...he keeps talking for a week about nothing else..but can't blame him, this is hilarious...I mean, 10MP camera, GPS...what do they got? two Sony Ericsson mobiles???
hahah, damn! neshun nade beheshun Mahdi aberumun bishtar az in mireh!lol

^^ lol, it's beyond hilarious... don't forget Full HD..
I really hope the guys at parazit get a hold of this..
hehe they'll surely do pick up the news at Prazit!!lol stay-tuned!